New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Nehrim
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:21 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I'll do better this time on a new topic before I spam the other thread to complete: p

I now sometimes gambled a few hours.
I think the game is great, a lot of role play.

The reason the game is Oblivion, you can see immediately. But there are also many differences, which I find very positive.

What I particularly ask me at the moment ... miteinberechnet constitution is there after installation, or where the new value until the level at which I have him?

Post subject: Re Nehrim
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:05 pm 

Hi sky-light

are you talking about some of the LPs, or real constitution, the constitution is the same as in Oblivion, you can cheat up the worst case, too.

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 pm 

I cheate net, cons is a mage always secondary.

I wonder containing only pro level gabs .. Oblivion at 10% cons to HP to
But if I nu lvl20 on what to do cons, the then back-calculated for 20 levels? : P

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:14 pm 

My brother also brought to playing the game.
He took the story to the troll at the beginning (God is enough for me, stupid caps) shit, I was simply brilliant. That shows just the differences between role-players and those that do not play in herausforderug want: p
What I do have is realized only later that I run around with area-level 4 in the level 8-14, with schwirigkeit 70, and I wonder why I save before every enemy and must constantly die: p
(one probably I should my text in word type> auto capitalization) has

The graphic to oblivion in contrast appears to be a problem with the light effects, or It is located on bodymod, in any case, I see the koerpershatten slightly pixelated, but otherwise looks good.
The load times are almost gone from 2 maps you load more than 3 seconds, at the beginning when we started the game 3-4 seconds. Very pleasant.
One attribute known now 3 per increased level, but it is much harder to increase his attributes, as the still of auto-skill-up is dependent, if you when teachers learn 'you lose the opportunity for these skill-ups attribute points to get hold of ', which either makes the game longer, or you will hardly be able to push all the values to 100. However, I do not know, which is to level the game plan.
Jetz still wonder Klarner whether to skill themselves lucky worth

Edit: I been looking: does not
cons retroactively, that is, one should increase the as early as possible when looking at HP value sets.
Luck affects damage, drops, persuade, and in general almost all the skills, that is worth under 100th

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Sky light with quote
My brother also brought to playing the game.
He took the story to the troll at the beginning (God is enough for me, stupid caps) shit, I was simply brilliant. That shows just the differences between role-players and those that do not play in herausforderug want: p
What I do have is realized only later that I run around with area-level 4 in the level 8-14, with schwirigkeit 70, and I wonder why I save before every enemy and must constantly die: p
(one probably I should my text in word type> auto capitalization) has

The graphic to oblivion in contrast appears to be a problem with the light effects, or It is located on bodymod, in any case, I see the koerpershatten slightly pixelated, but otherwise looks good.
The load times are almost gone from 2 maps you load more than 3 seconds, at the beginning when we started the game 3-4 seconds. Very pleasant.
One attribute known now 3 per increased level, but it is much harder to increase his attributes, as the still of auto-skill-up is dependent, if you when teachers learn 'you lose the opportunity for these skill-ups attribute points to get hold of ', which either makes the game longer, or you will hardly be able to push all the values to 100. However, I do not know, which is to level the game plan.
Jetz still wonder Klarner whether to skill themselves lucky worth

Hi sky light

Everyone is over let himself whether he wants to write large or small, the main thing is to understand the meaning of the article.

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 pm 

the following:

It's all about let himself whether he wants to write large or small, the main thing is to understand the meaning of the article.

I already think that it should at least approximately conditions. But here I have nothing to say. Re: Nehrim

I think even the Nehrim is great, but I've lost because of a small situation, the joy of playing. As you should follow once a bandit, I accidentally once and waited, he was no longer heiut be gathered. As before, I do not score (auser many hours away) had everything I gave up. Just such a place has also made me break Morrowind, too bad actually.

Nehrim can I still recommend it.

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:28 am 

Gonas1
As you pursue once a bandit should I accidentally once and waited, he was no longer heiut be gathered.

Hi Gonas,
had this problem some users, so the above works was already fixed /
can and since the last but one patch does not happen again ...

Some features in the patches work, but only for a new beginning ...
Other fixes take effect immediately (you should see the changelog)

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:28 pm 

Immerses the do not recur? Usually reset these mobs but if you change the region or the like.

I'll belt constantly F5 also has Nehrim also provides a every 10 mins auto save, and I'm considering to stop it.

Such situations I know only too well, Gothic has AutoSave quickly store or because it is easy times, which one makes 3 std little things only quests redeem or anything, even a sec net pay attention, and ne cliff runterfaellt or the like. Sowa Aegerter one to death.

PS: Enough you satzanfaenge, punctuation and proper names:

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:23 pm 

Sky Light has written the following:
Diving the then not again? Normally reset these mobs but if you change the region or the like.

Hi sky light,
for a longer time to stay in the same region, first in the channels changed all this.
That by itself may reset because for a while nothing.

There are also some players, which made the quick save trouble,
because they were defective memory capable of some users and therefore useless.

Otherwise, there are now times players that store much and what that store does not stop so often.
If any player can of course ultimately about yourself ...

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 am 

What is cave with the Devers, mines and houses. Actually, that would have to commence immediately, if a) the aggro resetted b) of the NPC deleted from the memory is fast Raeren

Well, if that is fixed, I need not worry about it as I do:>

I tend from laziness often used to store too little, especially since I'm from usual MMORPGs anyway, all that is immediately gepseichert. Dumb only if you must load, and the final score is greater than 5 minutes old.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next