View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:44 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So............ GMX News reported today that the Mysterio Conficker on April 1 (no this is NOT an April Fool's joke) to get new orders. expert (which now must call it that all experts tztztz) befurchten that could zusammenschlieuen the hackers all infected PCs and about flooding the Internet with Spammull or equal parts cripple the network. Also could it be massive data loss on servers and personal computers.
As always, get their PC is virus software with ner current load up to (I think ore the in there, the viruses / spyware plug ^ ^), then it was claimed on protected best.
I was being honest to go the safe number, my PC remains on 1 and 2 April by the network easily. Before I do a complete update of my little Virenproggies and let it go through.
Since I grad eh started again with Oblivion was (because of the great new mods * pant *) me scratching not, can not be 2 nights long into the net

. Maybe you do better, a database backup if it's software, modest when all your work over the past two months for the cat was because the server on which the forum is not sufficiently protected, and it has been lost

Here is the link to the article on YouTube:
http : / / portal.gmx.net/de/themen/digitale-welt/internet/7867102-Conficker-droht-PCs-ins-Chaos-zu-stuerzen, page = 0.html

I will of course make keien panic but as they say that? Voesicht is the mother of Porzelankiste

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 pm 

I can not even blinds I go from 1 April on the Bundeswehr is why my computer until a few weeks of furs is ^ ^ Can that be a backup, I was still making regelmauig and has done so certainly I think.

Until then Anemos

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:37 pm 

Hi people.

I can not do anything right now because I have to put on my computer from scratch.

In my case, unfortunately, has done a virus widely, but is not this Conficker, but another.

How is come through to me remains a mystery.

Except that I now must re-install my whole computer weiu I Re: Notice: Conficker receives new commands! .

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:51 pm 

Hei people

I'm about to make a backup. But I see this in our case not so tragic. Since we installed a very good program that saved us a lot Дrger. also wanted our host is not of yesterday, so I basically have no doubts, come what may. Our site has no viruses or anything else, and this will remain so.

Edit

On our side is very much work in the background to avoid just such Ьberraschungen.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]