All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

people what I am saying now is not a sad joke but seriously

strings Today is 24/02/2009 at 9: 56 died Clock Crying or Very sad

I explain to you why, even though I promised to tell no one of them.
underwent a few months ago, strings investigation because they are continually in pain . chest had, and after some research, with cancer diagnosed
This in itself was already a shclimme news, but what followed was even worse: the cancer was incurable and inoperable
In the last few months, she was state worsened, the medication she took made them accessible Murder and last Saturday at 21.02. came to the hospital.
I had everything ready and some fallen retracted that were still open so I do little Estens this weekend can visit, but what I learned today, it was too late.
This morning while I was in the Shculung a few Blode bird to pick because I am not medically fit herself, she succumbed to cancer.

Here in the forum but Toni and I knew it and we both have tried everything to round up information as we could to help, it did not help. Crying or Very sad

I'll probably now ne time are not online, must cope with the first. Streicher and I were there we come very close and software that the cancer does not come, who knows what our future had looked maybe. The message of this morning I was deeply hurt, I'm not even talk on the phone can because it occurred to me until today, the hospitals to flip phones, I fucking was just too slow Crying or Very sad

Now I will unfortunately only say this:
Wherever you are strings, I hope you are better now than at the end. I hope we will one day but we still meet and then we should separate any more. Crying or Very sad
I 'll miss you very much, your friend BK ... Crying or Very sad

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:28 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

me there is nothing to say except rest in Peace ... Re: A very sad news for all :-( Re: A very sad news for all :-(

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:06 am 

I think we made respectable and respectful not before strings fill this thread should continue.

Cain's words speak to us for security all.

I have no other choice than schlieuen Ubrig to this thread and strings to wish all the best, where it is always now.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]