Previous << 
1 ... 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Sevenwraith wrote:
Forgive me for asking an obvious question, but where are the updated patches? They appear to be the previous ones on your site. Am I missing a post where you said where they were?

I really must compliment your work, not just on WoW (which I am a huge fan of), but also all your work to reskin so many other games. As someone else said, I am thinking of picking up HoMM5 just because of your work on the skins. In case you don't hear it often enough...

Thank you for sharing you labor with this community.

Now back to my regularly scheduled lurking. Re: Zilem's WOW Nude ModsIm not a lurker myself but, since my pasive stealth is very high ranked so im technicaly hidden/lurking all the time
so unless direct sunlight hits me or your hear my voice, you will have a hard to know if im around

Anyhow, The files should be on the my Site and everyone there (even the Hiden once is up-to-date)
and the Links in the "First post" should all link to a page for each Patchzer where the Files are (so i don't have to Opdate the First post for minor Updates)
and as i have a Static host i only have to update 0 to 2 things pr Update (aside the MPQ), and i can do that while the updated file(s) are being uploaded

If you have lurked around one of my shadows for 1? year you would not have asked
or Edited your post, and the update should be in the Bottom of the post instead above a quote ;p

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm 

got it to work, downloaded 4.2 from megaupload instead of mediafire and it gave me everything.

The fury pic for warr talents is kinda "un-sexy" imo. besides that, the patchzer has been great Re: Zilem's WOW Nude Mods

Last edited by on Mon May 26, 2008 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

so there was still some bugs left... i was sure i killed all off them....
i guess a Bug spray wasn't enogh...
well i don't think you can make anything without a bug hide'ing somewhere ;p

well 3 & 4 are basicly becuase i tok Bra1nbugs maps edits
and Translated then to english and fixed the BLP's for some of the maps
the Read me says that aswell ;p

about the Dreanai at the Ironforge map, there was a Nightelf too
but because i didn't have the Art for that one i removed her....
like i did on exodar one... but i found a replacement for those
and i dunno is there Erotic Gnome and Dwarf art of out there?
i might haveben steeping aside all the time ;p

well he have not made a Thunderbluff one
and i don't think my Mind can make upany idea for a map as god as he's

i have not many ideas for a Update
beside a Fix of those buggy outfit...
i had plans but i ither made the most of them and forgot the rest
there is the Fire Dancer.... Loading screens, now what was the thing i had in mind
it might hit me (hard?) agian a day

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:24 pm 

moonshade13 wrote:
Well, they unlocked my account, and sure enough, everything that wsa sellable or DE-able is gone, including the mace i just got from the Battered Hilt quest. Fucking bastard better hope i nvr get my hands on him....

But i digress...

I tested the new loading screens and so far they look like they are working correctly. Only been to Kalemdor & Northrend, but they worked. Thanks again Zelim for all your hard work.

Looking @ your HoM&M 5 progress, I may have to look into that game a bit. I think i played M&M 1 like 100 years ago. lolhard and hard... i have worked with so many Textures and usd so much Time on textures so it issn't that hard, the only thing it is, is time consuming...

and my name is Zilem (not Zelim, though might be close to same thing if it's said, but the Right saying would be "Zie-liim", atleast for mr/mrs. ventrillo)

actualy it can't be more then 14 years ago... otherwise we have year 2095+ ;p

Anyway
i don't know if the Angel's are Being included as i can seems figure out what gender it is... and i actuly think it's gender Neutral, it is an angel an not a D?mon which is easy to see if it's a Female, no mater what race of D?mon (if they have genders, like any Tzeentch D?mons doesn't have)
Feminine: Head, Waist
Manly: Hands, Upper Torso (and clearly flat chested or the Armor just squish them in...)
Nuetral: Feet, hair Style

Atleast Human (Heaven / Griffon Fanatic's)
have a handfull Female champaign characters
but no unit's (if the Angel arent) they have a Female Statue, which is where you train the angels, hmm....

Undead (Necropolis)
have no female Units at all, and im unsure if they have a Human (apart from a Human or Darkelf)

D?mons (Infernal)
have 2+1* Succubuses and a hero (which can all be seen in a post above)

Aegyptus (Academy)
only have have a Single unit (it's Upgrades are male)
and i don't think i saw a texture for a hero... (they're archive is more messy then's blizz's, but have less beta skins then wow does....)

Darkelf (Dungeon)
have 4+2* Units (all can be seen in a post above) and a hero (which changes Armor color in Tribes of the east SA Expansion)
and have many female Statues

Woodelf (Sylvan) have 2+1* and no Hero (aside form portraits)

Dwarfs (Fortress)
have none, but they have 2 female heroes protraits which skow more skin then any non-Evil hero
Re: Zilem's WOW Nude ModsRe: Zilem's WOW Nude Mods
the Idea is being used for humans (or atleast Illisabeth, as she's a Queen and a Good lady after all)

Beastmen [and Beastwoman] (Stronghold)
have 3 Units and a hero (which are half nude, with only minor covering of her breasts )

in Multiplayer the Hero model is male, and you only see an Female Hero doing the Campagins
*Tribes of the east SA Expansion

downess wrote:
strange, i had to rename them back, or use version 3.4 to make it work for me again Re: Zilem's WOW Nude Mods maybe both files must be there, and WoW loading one of them if you have "normal" or "wide" resolution?
hmm... they might not have ben Rename for nothing then!
they might be new Loadingscreens instead!
so if you use Wide Screen Resolutions wow will use the "Wide once
but if you use Regular Screen Resolutions wow will use the "Older" once

this is Good information Indeed!!
I would need a Screenshot from a one of thise 4 "Wide" loadings (if wow won't let you Fraps* can help you out)
So i can have a Look on the making them Actualy fit for Wide screens users aswell

*Fraps also features a FPS Counter in Yellow in any corner of your screen (can be changed in Fraps)
the FPS Counter Red if your recording (and it works for a G15 and G19 Gaming keyboard's Screen)
[ on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:47 pm 

Hi Zilem I found a bug.

The scourge flags in eastern plageulands and deathknight starting zone are completely black.

Must be a texture bug anyway wanted to let u know Re: Zilem's WOW Nude Mods

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:29 am 

hmm i have Finished the hardware part From my Study
so tomorrow (later today...) im starting on Visual (Flash, Animations, 3D Graphic's) =D

So i get a much faster PC to work on
i dont think its better then my laptop... but its Much better then the Dell i used Re: Zilem's WOW Nude Mods

Now while im at it
Because of that Games become more and more heavy
i will build a New PC for gaming
wich will be better then the older i maked 3 years ago...
(do to i get a better incomest and hardware is better now, and also because i know alot more about hardware)
i will put alot of work into it and Try to put my logo on the side of the Cabinet

[url=http://80.freebb.com/zilemspatcher/zilemspatcher-post-132.html#132]I will put it on my own Forum as i dont think nude mod has any Topics for Geming rigs...
so if you wanna say something then say it there ;p[/url]

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:01 am 

1ossy wrote:
Awesome work! I can't seem to get the erotic maps to work, I am playing 4.0.1 WotLK on the real servers, is there a lock on the maps so they only take effect once the cataclysm updates them? Or am I undergoing a problem?No, but they should only work Battlegrounds, Major cities and a few others: Vash'ir, Outlands, Deathknight zone

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:10 am 

Loucie wrote:
Look?s very Nice. I look forward to the final result. Re: Zilem's WOW Nude ModsRe: Zilem's WOW Nude Mods
Have a better look then, though i will not have to the time to work on the Bloodqueen before im home from work...
the file is only Linked here and will be Included in Patch-X, which will then be 5.10, when the Bloodqueen is finished

Im also having a Chatter with A admin of gamexploits.com, when he/she is online
as i don't like my files on random hosts (without given Credit to the Skinner, or in a whorse case as "Stolen" and some of those have ben taken care for good)

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:28 am 

Lord_Rainer wrote:
So at this moment, which instance loading screens are still in their Original non-sexy state? I've been touring around the lwer level ones and some of them seemed to not have any new loading screens.

is there a list of sorts of ones that haven't been altered yet?

Erotic Loadingscreens
Cassic Instances:
5mans: Blackfathom Deeps, Scarlet Monastery, Zul'Farak, Sunken Temple, Scholomance, Stratholme
Raid: Zul'gurub, Onyxia's Lair, Ahn'Qiraj-20, Ahn'Qiraj-40
there isn't a Erotic Loadingscreens for those not listed

The Burning Crusace:
All Instances Current instances have one

Wrath of the lichking:
All Instances Current instances have one

World continents:
all 4 Area's and have 3 different pack's to chose

player versus player:
all Current Battleground's have one
all Current Arena's have one

moonshade13 wrote:
thanks again for your wonderful work and i am so glad u are still here. Re: Zilem's WOW Nude Mods

will u be releasing a full version of 5.7 patch-X as well or jsut that add-on 5.6-5.7 patch? i already use a patch-z which is Arohks Sexy Armory.

Thank you again.
i still do it that way
for those that complain about the file size they can take the extra file

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:53 am 

Zilem wrote:
Murloc'ian
Rwilluwrrw ilerillu ll mlmmlu Wrekilmmru Glmulmuluuml, Grulllububmmlmlr llwr remuwrch grillllurl, rllleril chrwmmch glmmllul chrwillu chrwil Eklmuugrulilglwr llwr Wruuulerillr... LuIlUgCh!

Shame on you!
By the way, nice mods. :D

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1839 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184
 >> Next