All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: XBlades
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei people

I pcgames.de times over on the Article X - Blades read. The Madel there looks sharp.
Was even talk of times that this game only on X-Box should run, now I'm reading for the PC. What then is truth to this?
I wanted to download the demo ran, but not on the PC.
X-Blades has something like Sudeki is, nevertheless, right?
Weis because someone consider writing what exactly?

EDIT Sun've found and downloaded the demo, looks strong, and a protest once, which is also available in German.
So in fact this Madel no longer have to erase a lot of clothes away.

Could you Here you go in for a, if you like and download the demo: http://www.insidexblades.de/showthread.php?t=601

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:41 pm 

Evening,

I's own, with Nudeptach (which is very well done).
Ayumi (so heiut the blonde beauty) is really a basement.
The game ansich entertaining. Not what you umbedingt Scorched 8 hours Sztuck. Unfortunately, he Leven bidder is not much depth, but the carnage is well done! The abilities, and the swords with the guns make eingebeauten mordsmauig Spau and the little tricks that are not difficult to find Alzu (if you have problems using one video, but some bosses have been tactically in terms) increase Spielspau immensely!
Ьbrigens in some anime kept quiet.

I've often read that the game supposed to be sooo bad, I can not say. I find it for what it has turned out well! An Entertaining Hack'n'Slay game in a couple of role-playing aspects and heiuen with a heroine.
And an interesting wobble animation! * Grin *

Very Hubscher sketch of the heroine Image

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 am 

Hei Sey7

Yes, the Madel looks really good. Times have played the demo, but unfortunately I'm not on there already, where you see two red gates, and this red stone, so many monsters at once, I've never seen before.
Yes, you get this already NEN Nude for this chick? Have time to nudecreator which please see, I do not necessarily, and then with Textmod, not in the archive, so please! Is not necessarily Provimassig whom the already quite naked.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 pm 

Evening,

Weiu unfortunately not mean just exactly where you may be also different, the demo from the main game. But also not played for long because my hard drive is indeed verabscheidet and I had everything first instalation gradually be without the PC zumullen to complete again.
Personally I am of nude patch precipitated out okay, because the jerk view is changed Hubsch tight with the non-existent panties.
Full nudity of course what would also be great;). I have downloaded the extra for Nudeptach also TexMod at Nudecreator because I Hubsch's quite place.

Weiut you how expensive the game is still current?

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:12 pm 

Hei Sey7

Ne must ask what the game will cost me at first, because the beginning was actually discussed a lot consider writing. I've even downloaded the demo, and something is played. In the demo you can do so much, to so because of character, etc. up to skill. Now
But I'll think it already. It has something of Oni Sudeki, do not know whether you know this or did. As far as I know, the game is still not as long on the market. Can you event. at a later date to say what it costs. What am I waiting is very Venetica, the Madel looks Hubsch.
In the context: I have what Hubscher created for Oblivion, now my girl has a very Hubscher face, whom you have indeed studied the faces in Oblivion already, to throw up, horrible.
This X - Blades of course I will pursue.

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:52 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

So X-Blade has schmeiuen ic me sometimes on the plate.

And if it really does not go any further, both for PC version (the normal and the CE version) have a Loungsbuch it.

What is the progress with regards to you Nude Mod, it is possible that the demo does not stop at this point goes on (even the demo was not from there just a guess on my part).

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:41 pm 

Hey Nude Mod,
as you have a face with Hubscher weiblcihen char in oblivion hammer out?
And indeed heard her nciht hiuer, but I'm busy at the moment a little: a friend told me about, which is a bit of duty with the EU-Switzerland knows, that was worth up to 5000Ђ duty free. Why are you for then send the pc back again?
Well, we can also regulate the over the Pn is probably better. is no anshculdigung or something Re: X-Blades
to the story: The screens'll have to see from quite nice, but I'm along the I look at the demo and the lad will not work on my pc. What are the minimum requirements?

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:16 am 

Hei moder

The demo should go to your PC.
Secondly, I see this not as an accusation, but your so-called friend has a huge damage, whom he tells something.
Well there is and always will: people who know everything better.
I'm still working on it, but regarding priority for me at the moment is that we will retain our site.

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 am 

the following:
Hey Nude Mod,
as you have a face to hammer out Hubscher weiblcihen char in oblivion?
And indeed heard her nciht hiuer, but I'm busy at the moment a little: a friend told me about, which is a bit of duty with the EU-Switzerland knows, that was worth up to 5000Ђ duty free. Why are you for then send the pc back again?
Well, we can also regulate the over the Pn is probably better. is no anshculdigung or something Re: X-Blades
to the story: The screens'll have to see from quite nice, but I'm along the I look at the demo and the lad will not work on my pc. What are the minimum requirements?

CPU: min: recommended 512MB
:: 2.0GHZ
received: multi-core
RAM: 1GB
Graphics: min: from GeForce 6, ATI / AMD X2 series with Pixel Shader 2.0
received: Pixel Shader 3.0
Sound: DX 9.0c compatible
received: 5.1 Sound System
HDD: 3GB
Input: keyboard, mouse, ...
Others: Internet / DSL

More on the packaging is not.

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:43 pm 

I'm still working on it, but regarding priority for me at the moment is that we will retain our site.

Yes I understand that, and I am also good, the real important. Incidentally, the great finds you the Amchem. And for another, if I can somehow help Let me know, send money either way. If I live close to the border, was once I was driving mim auto ruber, but that's rather bad ^ ^.

@, Many thanks for the data from the processor have to go grad ncoh Sun. arbeitspeciher enough and the graka I'm not sure, but I will risk a look.

* Beginning * to download

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ]