New Topic Post Reply  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:59 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

i'll take those points into consideration. the thickness of the legs and the gap between the legs was kind of bugging me too, so i think i'll go in back and change that. as always, thanks for your feedback.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:15 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Here we go Redaxle.

In-Game Pictures

Patch 3.2 Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) Patch 3.3 Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

Patch 3.2 Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) Patch 3.3 Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

Char Choice Screen 3.3 Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

Patch 3.2 just looks Better IMO.

Thank you again for replying to my Request. Please ask if you need anything else.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 am 

Yeah! 3.3 edits without hair changes. Thank you so much. You're the best!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:53 am 

Does anyone have a Belt hide?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:01 pm 

SKFirestorm wrote:
Im sorry if this has been posted already, but after searching many pages I got tired of looking. Is there a helm fix for the player character male to female conversion? The helm on my troll is basically at the bottom of the neck and my human's helm is huge.
Hey :) I had a similar problem, but I found the Item Hider in Redaxles original post in this topic. It will hide all Helms, i dont think there is a fix to the helm bug as such, and the best that can be done is to hide them all.

redaxle wrote:
(2010.02.12)
[patch] Item Hiders Collection - 3.3.2
download
Includes several item hider patches in one zip, so i don't have to upload every version everywhere. Included is (hopefully you can figure out what they hide by their file names) (If you want to make your own custom item hider patch, download the Item Hider Patch Maker further down in this post):
patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC NPC-ChestArmLegWristBeltHelmShoulderBackTabard-v3.3.2
patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC NPC-ChestArmLegWristBeltHelmTabard-v3.3.2
patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC NPC-ChestLegBeltHelmTabard-v3.3.2
patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC NPC-Helm-v3.3.2
patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC-Belt-v3.3.2
patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC-ChestArmLegWristBeltHelmShoulderBackTabard-v3.3.2
patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC-ChestArmLegWristBeltHelmTabard-v3.3.2
patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC-ChestLegBeltHelmTabard-v3.3.2
patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC-Everything-v3.3.2

If you download that collection, in the zip file you will find patch-enUS-ItemHider-PC NPC-Helm-v3.3.2 and thats the one you want :) You will need to rename it appropriatly.

Hope that helps.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:40 pm 

I added a poll, I'd like to see what kind of mods people are into. It doesn't have every option, so just pick the closest ones that apply to you.

Anyone curious to know what mods I personally like to use the most, this is basically my setup:
Female Character Edits - Petite
Gender Swap - Male to Female
Item Hider - Nude (hides chest, leg, belt, tabard, helm)
NPC Textures - Male to Female Nude
NPC Textures - Female to Female Nude

All the item hider patches still need to be updated to include the 3.3.2 items. I don't know when I'll do this because I messed around with the item hider logic at detecting item types, and I don't have a full understanding of how geosets work in ItemDisplayInfo.dbc. I try to hide just the legs, and the feet hide also, or the hands and the feet hide, etc... There's a lot of overlap with the numbers that I haven't figured out yet. What I mean is, it's still not perfect, so I've been holding off on releasing updates to the item hider patches. I'll try to get this done within the next day.

Thanks for pointing out all the issues with these mods, like broken animations, or messed up faces.

Unfortunately, I'm still really lazy so I don't know when, if ever, I'm going to get around to fixing anything.

I read everybody's comments, so don't feel left out if I don't respond to you personally. Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 am 

I just got back to WoW a week ago. I thought I'd be fine without the mods but after a few days, here I am looking around for ways to make them work again. Whoever came up with the folder trick deserves a bucket of medals. In the meantime, looking forward to seeing what redaxle comes up with on this one. Let it take the time it takes and all that. Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 am 

Go for it, I'm all for people making mods, weather it be based off of my stuff or not. I'm not very protective of the stuff I make.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:32 pm 

Conflicted speaks the truth! Best patch ever made in my opinion Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) Couldn't play WoW without it.

I just thought I'd add.. Conflicted if you do get the models to work in WMV, people including myself would love to know what can be done. It'd be truly appreciated by those who like to make manips. Best of luck to you if you haven't already figured something out, I would LOVE to see some stuff with Redaxle's models personally.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:40 pm 

Man, the new Nelf has really grown on me after changing to a new skin the work you added between the legs + the tabard change has made this patch so much eye candy lol Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) I just wanted to say that since I love her now.

Great job redaxle! ^^ Tabards on those females looks so... actually nice Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)
You did it again m8. Keep it going!

Ya! But it looks like the Blood Elf definitely got the most love Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) Theirs looks so cute ^^ Reminds me of something from an anime.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
 >> Next