New Topic Post Reply  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:57 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

which NPC's are these? where are they so i can test?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Satsujinlol wrote:
Confirmed that the petite patch is working on live servers with the injector ! Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)
Can"t use the original MPQ tho, had to extract it and make a new one.

Question: Do you have plans on updating it for 4.0.3a, and maybe make "petite" models of the new races? +1 Internets if the answer is yes !
Time to get back to WoW! Redaxle's petite mod keeps me playing the game... :#3
Hope you can make a worgen and goblin if you have the time and inspiration some day. A million thanks to you for the petite models, I've had been waiting for something like it ever since I found DN. Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 pm 

redaxle wrote:
I can make: petite with hair edits, petite without hair edits, normal with hair edits, normal without hair edits, and vanilla with hair edits. And male to female gender swap can also have any of these variations and vanilla without hair edits, which is just regular vanilla.

A petite patch without hair edits would be amazing, as the Tauren's two braid hairstyles look fairly awkward with the way they're turned inward unnaturally right now (I know why they're changed like that, just doesnt look quite right to me). The Tauren model is what I mainly use the patch for, and I love it, I'd just love it even more with the normal hairstyle positions. I have no experience and haven't seen any programs to do that sort of editing on a Mac, otherwise I'd attempt to do it myself.

If you don't or aren't able to do it though, that's perfectly fine, I know it takes a lot of work to make all the changes you do. I'll still keep on using your patches the way you make em. =)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:35 pm 

redaxle wrote:
Here you go: blender_teaker_obj.zip

Thank you very much. Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm 

Please take out the shoulder roll. It's annoying, and it doesn't look right for some reason... like she's trying to decapitate herself without using hands.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 pm 

Shinryu wrote:
I seem to have a problem with the models whenever a rogue character (doesn't matter which race) enters and is sneaking in stealth mode. Polygons start flying off in all directions for most of the races. I'll see if I can capture some screenshots and post them later. Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

This is true for me also Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) I actually turned my Rogue Belf into a (Edit: Petite) Draenei and as soon as I'd press stealth it would crash with "polygons flying off in all directions" I'm not sure if it's a .anim problem or a skin problem..

The new human was a huge improvement from your original, I love how she came out Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) Finally edited hairstyles for Draenei yay! Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) Thanks for the huge update and all your hard work. The newest models look fun I like what you did with female Gnome in specific.

By the way the newest Belf hair which my main uses full-time came out cute! Thanks for paying special attention to that one <3.

Also, I've confirmed that they do load in WMV however they come up with a black skin except for the faces which are just fine. So your solution "sorta" worked Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) To be honest though, it seems no one really seems to mind them not being WMV friendly, I'll keep uploading WMV friendly versions of your patches when someone requests it.

Edit again: Redaxle, if it's possible I basically changed my Belf into a Draenei after playing my lovely Belf since day 1 of BC needless to say it was a tough decision. Onto my point though.. I can't use my flying carpet with your model because it crashes immediately when she goes into the "stealthed" position Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) *pulls out one of the boring dragons* Oh and, the long ponytail on Draenei is the cutest thing EVER Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

Solution to game crashing from certain animations:

I fixed the problem I just mentioned by opening common-2.mpq and taking all of the Female Draenei .anim files (ONLY those nothing else) and overwriting your old ones, I bet the reason it was crashing is because as mentioned before in this thread you used a older Draenei model. I think it's pretty safe to say doing this for another race which is crashing often would probably fix it.

Last edited by on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:10 am 

Ok, first wave of updates is up, these are the model edits updated for 3.3.5. Asside from bringing them up to date to work with the latest patch, there isn't anything new. Let me know if the normal human female is fixed or not.

The next updates, M2F Character Edits, will be the next to roll out.

And I was told that the item hider still doesn't hide skirts on NPCs, I haven't figured out how to reproduce this problem on my end. Using ItemHiderA, I check the box that says to hide "Legs" and skirts get hidden on NPCs. ItemHiderB affects player items only and does not affect NPCs. I don't know if this is the problem.

zilem:
Yes, a web host is a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion... I've been thinking of registering a host for a while but I didn't know of any that don't care about the content you host on your site (ala adult). I tried registering at One, but they want a mobile phone number, and I don't have a mobile phone. So, I'm kind of stuck. Do you know of any other web hosts that might work? Otherwise I'll probably have to get a mobile phone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 pm 

austinlh777 wrote:
Hey Vampire, I would appreciate a link to a WMV friendly version of this Patch. Thanks.

I must have missed your post, sorry!

http://rapidshare.com/files/250200627/Patch-X.MPQ.html

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm 

I'd like to request a hair edit for female orcs for your normal model if possible please. maybe just make it longer if you can =)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 pm 

your work is amazing! thx so much Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
 >> Next