Previous << 
1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:50 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

vokuts wrote:
Is there a way to merge one of your Item hiders with Silarn's DisRobe mod, I.E. the one that removes the lower part of all robes?
If so could anyone kindly tell me how to do it.
Right, quoting myself for no reason:
This can evidently be done. I spent a couple of minutes editing, merging and replacing files in my .MPQ's and I got it to work.
I would upload it somwhere but I sadly don't have a clue what I did to get it to work. :/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

great patch,can you add bloodelf & nightelf Human High-heeled shoes mod ?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:31 pm 

I apologize if this has been brought up and remedied before - but I seem to be having problems with the Helm hider. It seems that male characters turned female still have oddly placed helms. I placed this in my en-US folder.

Other than that though, I have to say thank you for these! I have a few male characters I've lost interest in and I think this may bring me to play them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 pm 

Lockinou wrote:
Picture

Maybe... But they still looks awesome... >.<
(Need the same number of polygons on the Humans Characters Faces!)We (or atleast i) have Waited for the High rezz Player Character Models for some time
i Hoped they added them in Wotlk, but we got a Sneak preview of one of them, which is the Bloodelf Female Model Which Alexstrasza and Sylvanas uses
and in the Ulduar (3.1) Trailer we saw a Another High Rezz Model, which was the human Female one used by Jaina and only recently added to the game (3.3)
i don't know if Thrall or Male Orc had a New Model, as Blizz made me Quit wow for good a Mouth before (with no Plans of return)
but i Guess Thrall had a New High Rezz Texture? (1024x1024 Pixels)

and we have Seen the New Goblins and Worgen Male Models, and they Look to be on the Same Polygon level as those 2 i Talked about above
but i still wonder how Blizzard will make the Worgen Female look...
hopefully like thise: 1, 2, 3 and up to us Here to get it to look more like This

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm 

sarg0nnas wrote:
there was a slightly modified version which was less severe in the slimming for the Blood Elves before. It also included the hair. I don't see that link anymore. By chance do u still plan on reposting that version. By far i've found that edit to be my favorite. Its a subtle change but i like the realism.

Its in this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 pm 

Hello,

I tried to use the Belt hider which was updated on 18th (?). Love the idea but does it not work with the new "Wrestling" Style belts? I looked through the pages and didn't come across anyone else reporting that specific issue. All it does is seem to stretch the legs up over the belt =S

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 pm 

Noodel:
thanks for the info, i didn't think about looking in the patch mpq. i'll probably redo the edits when 3.2 rolls around if there isn't a technical issue that gets in the way. and no you didn't come across as harsh at all.

sarg0nnas:
i took down the link because i wasn't planning on keeping it up to date. since you asked though i'll post it up again with the newer hair edits.

also, i've been working on a DBC edit that hides only chest, legs, and tabards but leaves everything else alone. i'll be posting a link to that patch in the OP also.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:49 am 

Arovei wrote:
Every time I go to load up a DBC into ItemHiderB (I want the option to remove shirts, and its the only one that has it) it gives me an error but allows me to continue, however none of the edits I make to the file seem to work :/

Not sure if I'm missing a DLL somewhere or some kind of other program...When you use ItemHiderB you need to have ItemDisplayInfo.dbc and Item.dbc in the same directory, or you will get a error, I hope that helps :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 am 

i'd just like to say thank you for the newest patch, fixes my warriors ugly tier 10 belt and legs shes been using >.>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 am 

more updates. check the OP for what's new.

All Female Characters has been updated, please download new version.

main update here is all female nude NPC textures.

i have reverse engineered some DBC files and was able to extract data necessary to bake NPC textures. i wrote a program to extract NPC data, write a list of each NPC, their race, their skin texture, their face textures, their hair textures, clothing textures, etc, and then another program to read this data and re-bake textures for each NPC. the result is a massive NPC texture replacement mod that replaces 12748 NPC textures with female nude versions.

i haven't tried baking in full clothing, i don't think that a lot of the clothing textures for NPCs is included with the game client. even for a lot of gloves and boots there were a lot of missing textures and i had to try and detect them so i could remove their corresponding geosets from the item entries. but if it's something people want, a fully clothed all female NPC population, i can look into it.

i think i'm pretty much done with modding the game for now. i've reached the goals that i've set out to achieve, which is naked women everywhere. i can finally play it the way i wanted it to be played from the beginning. i'm not done with modding, but i want to try to spend my time elsewhere.

i'll try to write up a modding guide from my experience with model editing and DBC editing. i'll release more of the tool's i've made to make all this possible. when i'll get around to doing that i don't know. more people need to get into modding. and i admit, nude mods are really juvenile, but what else is there to make?

anyway, enjoy!

Last edited by on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
 >> Next