View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Like the topic suggests, is it possible to make a model conversion so the new worgen female model looks like older model that was used earlier in cataclysms development?

I believe that they might use a different skeleton or something, so that it might look strange to change it all, but that might not be necessary either, since the body looks much the same now and before.

An idea was to maybe just change the head back, so that they dont have to look like rat-dogs :]

I guess this should be under suggestions, but it's also out of curiosoty, i mean, can it even be done? Can the old head possibly be converted to fit the new body (if again, there is a new body at all) and can the different face options be made to work aswell?

I'v seen some pretty impressive mods here on nude mod, so i'm hoping it would be possible.

Thanks in Advance - Shendlezare

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 am 

Model edits dont work at the moment, once the files are opened back up we'll be able to edit again.

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 am 

Teiyen wrote:
To be able to have alpha worgen females would be my personal nirvana since i hate the demon chihuahuas.
I really pray that someone will bless us with this.
*/beg*

So long Teiyen

Yes well, it seems now that modeledits are possible again, but unfortunately there seems to be very little worgen love here atm Re: Worgen Female - Old Model Conversion. Possible?

I just saw some improvement of their fangs, but, their eyes... their eyes Re: Worgen Female - Old Model Conversion. Possible?

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Oh, i believe i have overlooked something, as i'm not currently playing wow (cataclysm! Re: Worgen Female - Old Model Conversion. Possible? ), but you are telling me that model edits no longer work?

If so, then thats a shame really, but one can only hope it will one day be possible.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm 

Zilem wrote:
Tancients we might just see such a day when Model edits works agian, maybe not here, maybe at MMOwned, maybe alsewhere.
but im sure there will be one (a day...)

Oh I know it'll happen. The means are there, the method is there, just it isn't anywhere near user friendly at the moment due to a lack of tools.

For here, first it was Trollpaxton, then it was RedAxle. From the looks of it, it might be some new face to fall into the legacy (though that person will also need to understand the MPQ system, so it's more likely to be seen on the mmowned side I think.)

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 am 

Well, model edits are not functioning.

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 pm 

To be able to have alpha worgen females would be my personal nirvana since i hate the demon chihuahuas.
I really pray that someone will bless us with this.
*/beg*

So long Teiyen

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 pm 

Like Tancients said the new and old worgen Female model is not the same
as the old on a handfull of animations...
the one new one have them all, and a changed Rude animation (which is less sexual to the old)

and will also take some effort to have the old being useable...

Tancients we might just see such a day when Model edits works agian, maybe not here, maybe at MMOwned, maybe alsewhere.
but im sure there will be one (a day...)

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:35 pm 

Possible, yes. Requires a little effort to ensure all bones work properly with the animations that were added after the old model got replaced (namely running wild, but other minor animations had tweaks which have some bearing on the face). As stated however, nobody has taken the effort here to really dig up and create a way to load the model edits, so it'd be a bit of a pointless endeavor to create a good looking worgen.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]