New Topic Post Reply  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

depends, you webb economies in their own pockets that mean you are probably thinking of Helmut Kohl
and going to the basta-policy think you are thinking of Gerhard Schroder, said it is not really with the Merkel can compare ...

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 pm 

the following:
all depends on you webb economies in their own pockets that mean you are probably thinking of Helmut Kohl
and going to the basta-policy think do you think of Gerhard Schroder,

Helmut Kohl had (I thought) just not quite legal feather his party coffers, not into its own.

Had Schroder at least not usually an opinion that he would enforce it?

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:53 pm 

Hi you two

I was thinking, what with Kohl. What I found funny in coal, which he has made in about two-three times the vote of confidence. The last question was yes then literally trust in the pants that had seen so requires.
Was not that Kohl, who went to his Amtsruktritt in the lobby as a board? And this is exactly in this lobby, which he has always supported? Schroder I liked, but unfortunately he lacked the relevant field Durchsetzungsvermogen.
Earlier I was actually the German policy or acceptable to good. But they are now discussing where, yes, the smoke is not a Hartz 4 receiver, and also has no right to drink alcohol, and one that account because he also wants to make deductions, I get the Kriese. Not everyone Hartz 4 receiver is to lazy to work, but where to work, one who has no job? Your job is a € soooo laughable, and as I know, this will indeed be set off against your Hartz 4th

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:58 pm 

the following:
But they are now discussing where, yes, that is to not smoke a Hartz 4 receiver, and also has no right to drink alcohol, and one that account to him as also wants to make deductions, get I Kriese. Not everyone Hartz 4 receiver is to lazy to work, but where to work, one who has no job? Your job is a € soooo laughable, and as I know, this will indeed be set off against your Hartz 4th

Oh yes, this
We got us into with the FDP. I really have no idea why that was chosen by so many. Meanwhile they have in the polls (I think) not even the half of the votes which they have had in the last election. I think this government is thus no longer exist for long. Currently, even the whole grou Grunen are coming in, which will then talk to each case, a little word to have. We'll see then what changed (certainly not very much, but it is true, at least a beginning).

Edit: I am a forum legend? Nonsense Re: When you go back so really from the sow.

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 am 

Gonas1

Nude Mod has written the following:
But they are now discussing where, yes, the smoke is not a Hartz 4 receiver, and also has no right to drink alcohol, and one is since that account also wants to make deductions, I get the Kriese. Not everyone Hartz 4 receiver is to lazy to work, but where to work, one who has no job? Your job is a € soooo laughable, and as I know, this will indeed be set off against your Hartz 4th

Oh yes, this
We got us into with the FDP. I really have no idea why that was chosen by so many. Meanwhile they have in the polls (I think) not even the half of the votes which they have had in the last election. I think this government is thus no longer exist for long. Currently, even the whole grou Grunen are coming in, which will then talk to each case, a little word to have. We'll see then what changed (certainly not very much, but it is true, at least a beginning).

Edit: I am a forum legend? Nonsense Re: When you go back so really from the sow.

Hi Gonas1

But you are, you're still too long for us, but your contributions are also instructive, and not a Mull. And yet you've posted a lot, congratulations.

I study the politics of Germany, and compare those with us, because Germany, and Switzerland are already jrgendwie closely, I do not mean this grenzlich, but rather political. And since I do not have the morning at all hergottsfruhe from the house to earn my Brotchen, I have a lot more time to look at this or that, or read. What can I say but still liked: Kohl was not evil, just so at the end of his term, I had some Muhe to understand him.

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:40 pm 

the following:
Hi you two

I think there was something with cabbage. What I found funny in coal, which he has made in about two-three times the vote of confidence. The last question was yes then literally trust in the pants that had seen so requires.
Was not that Kohl, who went to his Amtsruktritt in the lobby as a board? And this is exactly in this lobby, which he has always supported?

The issue was with the confidence Schroder, and with the last he went to bathe yes 2004th

If you mean the lobby the Russich Gasunternemen Gazprom, which is also of the Schroder.

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 pm 

the following:
Hi you two

I think there was something with cabbage. What I found funny in coal, which he has made in about two-three times the vote of confidence. The last question was yes then literally trust in the pants that had seen so requires.
Was not that Kohl, who went to his Amtsruktritt in the lobby as a board? And this is exactly in this lobby, which he has always supported?

The issue was with the confidence Schroder, and with the last he went to bathe yes 2004th

If you mean the lobby the Russich Gasunternemen Gazprom, which is also of the Schroder.

Hi

was not sure about me, but thanks for your enlightenment.

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:51 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Gonas1
I do not think that Ms. Merkel greedy for money is. A high politician deserves already a lot, but really it is not so kingdom. Since runs under very different jobs a lot more money.

So with the policy but you can earn a lot, but is creamed off by their lobbying, board, or their seats in any obscure.

You think it only once to Helmut Kohl, who presided over 500 in clean. range

Or to our ever-popular Peter Hartz (back then VW personnel director and CEO), who said it, a German 331, - Ђ to deny his living.
None 2 years later he sued VW, which it enough, the 9,000-Ђ commission is non, and he likes to 12,000-Ђ might have a month. And after he had cheated VW measly 2.6 million and relates to royalties or other Vorsitztatigkeiten.

That which has thus received a month should be sufficient, according to his opinion, provide about 15-20 Hartz 1 year. pay exactly how much he gets for now, are never known. Just as in coal or other representatives of this baggage.

If I may once more started up as a comparison. I sit on the supervisory board of my apartment and am co-writing guide there. Approximately 1x per month we get together, which always at least 2 hours, lasts up to 6 hours. Then I spend about 1-2h with the minutes ('m there faster, but the chairman is there always something funny. If he has nothing to another aht, he is not happy Rolling Eyes )
So they are about 8 hours per month with my 33, any remuneration -Ђ/Sitzung.
An H: K: consists not intended for 33-Ђ there (under Board also gets more that about 400,-Ђ meets monthly). Take this time now Lapp 400, Ђ (For what Mr HK determined had not worked), and multiply it with 500, the software does a sum of 200,000, Ђ-monthly. I think when I was only multiply it by 10, I kame not nearly to the sum, HK received monthly. Tax-free is understood that it has to so it shall be given to a beautiful new law, after it once came up to publicly active. The law on tax exemption of such income was of course also valid jerk effect, of course since almost by itself, right?

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:13 am 

Hi little witch

Thanks for your very good execution times. I look as a Swiss not live like you by, but exactly what you describe here, I mean. It must tell me no one that there Fri Merkel easily just run your old nuclear power plants in pure Nachstenliebe Continue with your. Laugh since the chickens, the contaminated.

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:12 am 

the following:

Thanks for your very good execution times. I look as a Swiss not live like you by, but exactly what you describe here, I mean. It must tell me no one that there Fri Merkel easily just run your old nuclear power plants in pure Nachstenliebe Continue with your. Laugh since the chickens, the contaminated.

Nachstenliebe it is not certain. Re: When you go back so really from the sow.
However, I do not think she has done because of money, at least not for money was that they see at some point. It simply did not want to create with the energy companies, probably for financial and political reasons (heiut it was easier not to mess with them).

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next