New Topic Post Reply  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:46 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

hm, unfortunately we have to say anything at the federal level. volskabstimmungen there as not so good. the reaction with the tear gas and baton to go against schools and old before, was an absolute cheek.
Against the project were to say no one was sure if it was not cost 4 times, given as first planned and known. underground to be all to the new space for flats and einenn to create park and around Stuttgard to make general ATTRACTIVE. the rest was indeed everything already mentioned.
Think it is sad really that we have to say here in Germany and not only our good must pay taxes. With you in the Schweitzer that runs as shcon but much better.
So long

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:59 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

the following:

think it is sad really that we have to say here in Germany and not only our good must pay taxes. With you in the Schweitzer that runs as shcon but much better.

As I said. This system is anchored in both countries culturally quite strong. I also believe that most Germans want no other system, even if they do not agree with many things. Gemotzt will anyway, no matter what the situation is actually (at least in Germany).

To me it does not really matter. Both systems have their advantages and disadvantages.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:29 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Thank you two times.

Yes it is sad, so for me to live in such a country must, where I had nothing to say except to pay my taxes without complaint.

Hi Gonas1 which to plow the fields with the directive, which is really good.

Yes, this is with the EU is such a thing for themselves: Were we join the EU, we had nothing more to say, and so we were totally dopey even Swiss, who we were to agree to a Eu accession. We had not even 2 seats in the EU Council, as we do not even like Germany have so many people. This can be seen only by mail already Germany - Switzerland, I still have my love Muhe with your post office and customs, as we are harassed really where it gets. No, as I did not like living in Germany.

Hi Gonas1
you write more, both systems have advantages and disadvantages, this is correct, but I might have preferred to stay in our system, we the people have to say up to now been more than with you.

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:09 pm 

Hii Nude Mod.

As I understood things in the media, the plans were for the construction veschwiegen so long and kept under the covers so that the population will notice a thing and can demonstrate.

What gnageht the Mitbestimmun, the population is saying there is really little. The only must petitions were filed, but are not necessarily respected by the government.

As for the EU, the spin anyway. Instead of sorrows about real problems that make such senseless Gesteze rather like in the field of viticulture.

For centuries, for example heiut a wine-growing region in the Zusammenschluuu Mosel-Saar-Ruwer.
This name is very old. But now?
The EU has decided that this name may no longer be used.

Is there nothing to do more important in the EU?

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:28 pm 

Hii Nude Mod.

As I understood things in the media, the plans were for the construction veschwiegen so long and kept under the covers so that the population will notice a thing and can demonstrate.

What gnageht the Mitbestimmun, the population is saying there is really little. The only must petitions were filed, but are not necessarily respected by the government.

As for the EU, the spin anyway. Instead of sorrows about real problems that make such senseless Gesteze rather like in the field of viticulture.

For centuries, for example heiut a wine-growing region in the Zusammenschluuu Mosel-Saar-Ruwer.
This name is very old. But now?
The EU has decided that this name may no longer be used.

Is there nothing to do more important in the EU?

Hi

Apparently, the EU has been crap in the brain. Now they require China, they will screw up their currency. Whether that China is interested in riding the shit so highly praised EU is not the main thing they are doing well. Wen I was still the members of this so-called EU Council consider that half of them have certainly the death certificate in his pocket, and survive the next 20 years is not for sure. Such people do not care what proceeds after her death: (Your Life was so good at others' expense).

For me, the EU is a right rip-gang, no more, no less.

I'm always the bile comes up, who comes to me, the EU once again to mind. For such people, I do not have much by the way, not even the dirt under my finger nail, and so think we are lucky not just me.

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:55 am 

As far as I've noticed that, from the town planning reasons to be relocated to below, in part because the city can in a few million square meter to be won.
So the whole project but just falls into that category of town planning Maunahmen. Heiut, city and country have to pay for the cost. But the whole is led as a rail project, which is why the federal government, respectively ranmussen taxpayers in general. Ulich closing the federal government is indeed hauptaktionar train. (At least as far as I advanced.) And not to forget the so-called risk Surety takes over the state to 100%. This is the end, a Milchmadchenrechnung. I broke 5bn, say, I can do it with 4 and get over a grand castle of a given stock. That is why many of the protesters are also people who are not from the immediate vicinity of Stuttgard. Time of the whole chaos Choate except that one on 1 May also meet in Berlin.

There are also designs, the entire station umzugestallten above ground, which is a lot cheaper to bring the other was not so much prestige. The whole bickering yes still plays a role in the stock market. And here we must not forget the country that it belongs with tall buildings and the like were to be plastered, still train.

But that huge savings on the one hand (see Berliner S-Bahn and regional route network) can not reduction in social and Servicevernachlassigung intercept such billion projects going, schluuendlich again at the expense of the common man, which the Federal Court has stated already that the current financial plan that includes, incidentally, already twice that of first estimated sum to more unusual is 2.4 billion too low. We were already at 7.6 billion, according to the Court, meanwhile, the train still speaks billion and around the Цffentlichkeit of 4.6. The already laid down a 10% increase in risk but always returned under the carpet.

The grout cheek but has now made Fri Merkel, as she said in an interview on the subject, they can not impose its policies on the ostrich.
Apparently it is about time that we go to the cardiologist and We are the people! . Chant

The German postal currently runs but something very similar from, because the so-called outsourcing there will always Verruckter Ausmaue. Started
this has Brieftragern with the mail carriers and private. As the fleet was reduced and the work place were derZusteller reduced gradually. The Social Plan that were not dismissed but busy elsewhere or sent into retirement. Was dismissed for 10 but added only 1 light many new hires. Thereafter, the sections were further divided. Parcel services, banking, post and what there so everything dranhangt, so that one could already expect the Biolanzen and could take the step to Borse. Now, at the post office savings bank immense. To date by the ATMs and branch offices be abolished can be closed. (In my case I still have a place in the store. These two employees busy and they have a booth in a supermarket.) Operates spare machines now Shell in cooperation with the Post. But Shell did earn. So who pays the bill at the end? And what if Shell kundigt after 5 years together? Then be allocated by the Post Bank branches still not given adequate through a suitable machine network.

Oh, and by my operator, I did not like to start again.
I've been to so geauuert before. And as for our beautiful Hartz-IV-incrementing. Everyone was so perfectly clear that the money mus come from somewhere Darfur and what was decided promt? The pension rate can not be reduced from 19.9% to 19.6%. And that is begrundet officially with the Hartz-IV-incrementing.
How to schluuendlich again have grinded the resentment between the workers and the receiver Angern. Also I notice at work. I earn themselves and this must increase earnings-with H-IV. But in the eyes of most it's just a Hartz. The one here but no real work gets more do, most do not see or hear more.

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:52 am 

Hi little witch

Yes your Fri Merkel is an issue for themselves. Already one of your politicians once said: The Merkel ruled by the people to whom I can only agree. I'm sorry, but Merkel seems to me that she gets an orgasm first, who she sees as her personal account grows. could

I be the last man on earth, and the last woman, but something I was never mount, before that I was bucking a brook.

I have already said where:

I Wen Merkel as a scarecrow in my front yard was put to me the crows from last year, bring back the stolen cherries again.

The clothes she has to mock all description. Her hair is in all pigs. I know Penner, who are better dressed than Merkel. So I was profoundly ashamed as to leave the house. Even our grandmother was better dressed, and was 85 years young. Has this woman no style? Will a country reprasentieren, and comes so?

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 am 

the following:

Yes your Fri Merkel is an issue for themselves. Already one of your politicians once said: The Merkel ruled by the people to whom I can only agree. I'm sorry, but Merkel seems to me that she gets an orgasm first, who she sees as her personal account grows.

You are exaggerating a bit (bottom section). Re: When you go back so really from the sow.

I do not think that Ms. Merkel greedy for money is. A high politician deserves already a lot, but really it is not so kingdom. Since runs under very different jobs a lot more money.
The Merkel is governed by the people was good, provided you can call all over the reign. Ms Merkel tried every conflict and each of large (and small) choice, as far as possible to avoid it. The decisions are made which the people do not particularly like is one thing (which may even be better than what the people wanted), but this annoys me quite renouncing decisions.

I am anyway, ever looking forward to the next election (no matter where in Germany). The previously dominant forces were allowed to shift as dramatically.

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:14 am 

Gonas1

the following:

Yes your Fri Merkel is an issue for themselves. Already one of your politicians once said: The Merkel ruled by the people to whom I can only agree. I'm sorry, but Merkel seems to me that she gets an orgasm first, who she sees as her personal account grows.

You are exaggerating a bit (bottom section). Re: When you go back so really from the sow.

I do not think that Ms. Merkel greedy for money is. A high politician deserves already a lot, but really it is not so kingdom. Since runs under very different jobs a lot more money.
The Merkel is governed by the people was good, provided you can call all over the reign. Ms Merkel tried every conflict and each of large (and small) choice, as far as possible to avoid it. The decisions are made which the people do not particularly like is one thing (which may even be better than what the people wanted), but this annoys me quite renouncing decisions.

I am anyway, ever looking forward to the next election (no matter where in Germany). The previously dominant forces were allowed to shift as dramatically.

Hi Gonas1

You had it ever such a thing? Unfortunately I will not like his name to mind, but since time was what?

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 am 

the following:

Gonas1

the following:

Hi Gonas1

You had it ever such a thing? Unfortunately I will not like his name to mind, but since time was what?

I do not know who you're talking about. At least I do not know anyone who has ruled in my lifetime and this point was so extreme as Mrs Merkel.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next