Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:10 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

As the title suggests.

I might even enumerate here what I like not to Dragon Age.
So, first: One can not even his father or mother, save options are missing to whom one does not want, you simply become recruited by Duncan. Total Mull.
But in the temple of Andraste to get rid of this spirit, boldly asked if they had not intended to save his parents before How? Yes like that?

The second beacon:
Since Saubert one, the entire tower, as are a few Lummel running up and drop you flat, and Mull.

The third is not, for me crap. This game developers, has involved the quest must be suffering from paranoia.

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:04 am 

So I habs only once, but after seeing me for any career with every race NEN Char've crafted, I'm not exactly an bedurfnis to expand, that is the game to play on.

But in my case is quite normal, it is hardly a game that captivated me as a long run, if I'm from C C or any of the really old Star Wars Games disregard, Tie Fighter! The game then I've played through multiple times, it was just great!
Sorry, can play the ihc today on my new machine and the Dos emulator is shit. No sound and the joystick will not be right.
Unfortunately, there from the game with no new edition of the original story, that would be really a reason for mihc to buy it again ... But here was not the issue. Very Happy

The points you have raised the issue just with the beacon, was something inconceivable for me.
Hey, why can mine Grp umhaun now as easy as we have just now gesaubert the whole damn tower and find out all about coming from?

Also something illogical I find that 80-10 people when I include the entire party with) by all armies! shred of monsters until you have the feeling that one has already killed half the blight, and then come as more and more of them. Where are all? is

This a breeding mother killed you all have been impossible for even the ski ** s:

spoiler!

If not, the dwarfs were up Drube, I had the whole damn mountain to collapse and do good. Maybe the volcano to bring the outbreak, the burn out like a sore Blight!

Well'm curious if there will be because of this Ominosem the end, an addon ... I do not reveal everything but.

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:36 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Now I've started the game only and am now in the process to the Leutfeuer reignited in the tower.

Am currently in the penultimate floor of the stairs to the top floor.

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:41 am 

Yes, this is all over in the lighthouse next to it.
Who do you think of how many opponents you have, who you are looking for the anvil of the blank.

Come to a bridge at least 50 enemies going at you, and this provides you with no problems.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]