New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Although we are not at Maggiefix, but maybe is better that way

I'm going to do once my recipe for a chili herb bread accessible. According to my family a real Brulle, here's it really an accident

had made too much dough udn too small a form-made bread, ergo, the dough at the 2nd Go over the form and then flowed received.
Since I had put a lot of work but inside, I have not thrown away but einfahc slapped onto baking tray, the marinade is applied and let go again. Then baked and it came out a flat bread, super loose, juicy and delicious clean! But here now the recipe. SPAU imitate the much ;-)

Ingredients:

Dough:
500g flour
1 cube fresh yeast
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon salt
4 tablespoons olive oil
add lukewarm water after feeling (about 300 - 400 ml)

spices in the dough:
Pepper edelsuu (2 EL)
pepper (1 tsp)
dill (1 tsp)
ginger powder (a pinch)

A paprika red, yellow or green

Marinade:
1 Knoblauchzahe
1 onion
some fresh basil
some fresh thyme
fresh chives
Olive Oil
1 teaspoon sugar
Ѕ tsp pepper
some salt

Preparation:
peppers cut into small cubes and brushing. Place in a little clumsy and set aside.

The dough together with the Trockengewurzen get ready, but do NOT add the gestuckelte peppers. Importantly, the yeast does not come with the salt in HANDS. If the Hefebrocken was gebroselt into flour, mix together the sugar, then add the remaining ingredients.

Cover Schussel and let go half hour.

Marinade:
onion and garlic clean. Onion cut into small cubes and place in a bowl. (Used whole assortment of corn flakes bumble Poco) press
and add the garlic.
Greens in a colander under cold water reel off briefly, then chop and add to the Schussel of the onion and garlic. aufgieuen with olive oil just until the mixture just covered. Sugar, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons paprika add pieces and mix well.
Until the dough the 2nd Time has gone by can take cover.

If the dough is the first time gone, carefully remove the towel down and knead in the pepper pieces by hand.
On a eingeriebenem with Цl baking sheet on top and shape into a long-ROYAL bread. Then at 50 ° in the oven covered a 2nd Time 15 - go 30 minutes!

IMPORTANT: Before baking the rust from the oven, is subsequently used yet!

Finally, the sheet still time, carefully remove from oven, carve the bread in the middle, spread the marinade on the bread and distribute the spices and vegetables well. Should collapse the dough now, just leave again a half hour to go in the oven, it is then distributed by itself then at 200 °, 30 minutes. (I have the 20 minutes baking, and the remaining 10 minutes with circulating air.)

When finished, dough should never stick to the baking sheet.
Show the wire rack with parchment paper and put the bread on the baking sheet or if you like what has not and the grate is clean, let cool down directly on the grate.

When cooled, depending on the shape of the bread into strips or slices.
Verygood fit to grill food in the evening or on television for dipping.

WARNING: Must be eaten quickly after the cool down. With the fresh ingredients containing no bread for long. Storage cover with plastic wrap in the refrigerator.
Max 3 days in refrigerator shelf life.

! The bread is a calorie bomb, want to buy anything for the people!

Preparation time: one to one and a half hours!

Bon appetit ;-)

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Tread saver. Werd on occasion, something purely delicious post. ;-)

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:11 pm 

My 2nd Recipe, cooked yesterday and was wicked, even if afterwards the 2nd has once burned Rolling Eyes Re: Welcome to the nude mod cooking show ;-)

Ingredients:

Vegetables:
2 carrots
3 bars Fruhlingszwiebeln
2 garlic cloves
1 weiue onion
2 peppers (any color)
1 fresh chili pepper
1 glass of soy or mung bean sprouts / seedlings

Herbs / Spices:
Ѕ Federation oregano
something fresh thyme
1 tsp ground ginger
Ѕ tsp Chinese spice
ј rod rosemary
Ѕ teaspoon paprika edelsuu
4 tablespoons Sojasoue
4 tablespoons oil (sesame or better sunflower)
salt / pepper
Sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice to the

Meat:
2 Hahnchenschnitzel

Noodles:
500g spaghetti

Preparation:

cleaning vegetables, Fruhlingszwiebeln into rings, carrots and peppers into small strips. Chilli seed and cubes, cubes, as well as a half onion.

Krauter unwind it in cold water. The needles of rosemary plucking the divide roughly and oregano with the other spices in a Morse (or small mixer / clumsy and Purierstab works also) give. Chop garlic and add about half the chopped chilli and onion gewurfelte.
All well-Morse / mix until a paste is formed.
This is with the oil and the soy Soue enriched and again mixed. cut

meat into small strips and place in a verschlieubare Schussel. (If none is available, cover with plastic wrap. The other half onion coarsely cut into pieces and to the meat type. The marinade on the meat and mix everything together.
About an hour can pass through the refrigerator.

2l easily bring salted water in a pot to cook spaghetti and two break-times and pure type. cooking time depending on the variety and firm on the package can be.
Wog or pan with a bit of ol heiu.

The hot meat sear, then move to the edge and add the vegetables.
The last to come Fruhlingszwiebeln.
The Heat take something back and brown the vegetables.

When the noodles are good abschutten, and again in the pot.
The mix vegetables with the meat.
Finally, carefully place the pasta gradually into the pan, mix everything and fry briefly.

with soy, sweet chili sauce and lemon juice.

If that is all too sharp, it can stretch with a little cream Rama Fine, cream or canned milk.

good appetite

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:16 pm 

It seems as if we have a few cooking Smilies grade Re: Welcome to the nude mod cooking show ;-) .

look something because it so there.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:16 am 

da wa're in the middle of the mushroom season, now wat about me:

mushroom ragout with semmelknodeln

recipe for 3 people:

For the dumplings:
6 stale Brotchen, 1 / 2 onion gewurfelt, 2 eggs, 1 / 2 cup cut lukewarm milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg 1 tablespoon chopped parsley

the Brotchen in thin slices, place in a bowl, pour over Wurzen miclh with and. sweat the onion in some butter until transparent, add. add the egg and knead dough. the dough is too sticky add / liquid, a little flour. put

2 liters of water, add salt, roll their hands into boiling water and KLOU indicate 5 min. Cook min anschleissend 15th can be drawn.

For the mushrooms:

750 grams of fresh mushrooms gemsichte (champignons, chanterelle mushrooms, chestnut)
shallots second Gewurfelter 100 grams bacon, 1 onion gewurfelte,
little white wine, 100 ml cream, 150 ml creme fraiche.

The bacon in a saucepan and rusting, then add onion dei, also brown. geputzen and enter the sliced mushrooms to rusting. admit the whole thing with white wine abloschen, the cream and the creme fraiche, Einruhr at the sediment-free. Season with salt and pepper and lemon juice.

Per person 2 Klosse on a plate and with the mushroom ragout over giesen

Serve with fresh bread and very cold beer n

wishes n good appetite

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:23 am 

Today, something noble, but beware: It's still in the experimental stage and my first time it was too salty!

2 people
Ca. 200g salmon fillet (ungerauchert)
Ca. 400g potatoes (mainly hard-boiling)
1 onion
a red and yellow peppers
little sunflower.

Marinade: (! Corrected after the cook)
Overall, a handful of thyme, basil, oregano and a little rosemary
Ѕ teaspoon pepper, 1 pinch of salt
peppers, Pizzagewurz, dill to Wurzen
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 garlic cloves
1 chili pepper red
Olive Oil

Possibly. Soue:
Ѕ bottle Rama Cremefine
2 tablespoons lemon juice
back from the pan (Bratol / herb mixture)

Preparation:
Marinade:

1 Herbs and garlic and place in a clean Morse.
2 Slice the onion as much as possible, remains cubes and add to the mortars.
3 Chili pepper brush, the length to cut through and take out seeds and innards, Subsequently cubes and set aside first.
4 Herbs, garlic and onions in Morse zermalen fine until a paste is formed. Now add lemon juice and Trockengewurze, anything by grinding.
5 add 5 tablespoons olive oil and gewurfelte chilli and mix all together.
6 The fish fillet in approximately thumb-long pieces cut.
7 Marinade into a Verschlieubare Schussel give and roll the pieces in it until they are well coated with the herbs. A few onion rings and put up Drube aufgieuen with a further 8 tablespoons olive oil.
8 The Schussel verschlieuen and for half an hour be in the fridge.

Now is not as easy as you fry the potatoes and the fish in 2 pans at the same time must, or you fry the fish first. One can also, incidentally, the fish breading, I got it only because I do not even fried the egg was missing

Fish fry:
Clean peppers and cut into cubes.
A pan on the stove can be heiu and give the marinated fish pure. Sear and then turn. Then take the heat down, or the pan from the plate, lid on it and let stand. try for 5 minutes.

If it's too salty, with cream or cream Fine, the Bratol - make herb mix from the pan and a little lemon juice Sahnesoue.

Potatoes:

There are two methods. Either give the potatoes into the water, boil, peel, slice and fry or you switched it before and will do the rest
How long must the potatoes are cooked, I do not know, that's erfahrungsabhangig.
If I were those under 12 - 15 minutes even. type

Цl in a sufficiently grou pan. If the correct Цl heiu the potato slices is given pure. Onion rings also add and fry until golden brown.
With salt and pepper powder and swirl Edelsuu finished the potatoes.

Fits in with this herb curd cottage cheese and cucumber slices or garlic pickles.

Good appetite Re: Welcome to the nude mod cooking show ;-)

My conclusion after the first preparation:
Next Time I'll take just a little salt and not as many or more different herbs, such as Parsley and chives with it.
Only chopped chives and ground.
Then there Fruhlingszwiebeln and a little more different gemusesprten like carrots.
Auuerdem coat the fish.
It tasted only of salt and hardly at all for fish!

You see, it really is still experimental and was eigentich from my lack of money and thus to produce.
Did it myself a try around wneig Re: Welcome to the nude mod cooking show ;-)

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:36 pm 

do not have something delicious Vienna rumpstacke
or what furn candelligt dinner?

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 pm 

ne sorry. with steak I have no experience and for n candlelight dinner I have no alternative. but if it is to be romantic, yes you can bake the pizza as a heart

dough ausshneiden show a heart, and then put her on the plate. is well determined to

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:06 am 

WHAT?

No experience with steak ?!?!?!?!?

Heaven and hell ... ne ... because we have to do something ... that can not be net ... steak ... meat ... urine stinks ... lol

na rump is ansich no matter grou ... Wurzen and marinate as desired and then depending on blutigkeitsgrad held pan haun ... best medium hammer out ... even pink in the middle ... non only to be carried, otherwise it is nothing more than meat n stuck ...

Grilled of course also super ... but since you have to be familiar with his grill ... Re: Welcome to the nude mod cooking show ;-)

dat beast

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:33 pm 

Yes, but there was no contact with what once and put pan on ampoule folle?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next