All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:33 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Well, I was thinking I'd share some of the interface edits I'd created for my own use using various hentai images rather than the typical WoW images every other texture changing patch contains. So here goes!

Disclaimer: I did NOT create any of the images used in these edits. All I did was edit some of them and turn them into files. All credit and ownership of the drawings used goes to their respective creators, some of which I don't even know who they are. Artists used include but are not limited to: Toushi Ryoku, Kei Jiei, Kinoshita Ichi, Kagami, Kafu/Simple House, Gaden, Crimson's Fleet, Zekkyon, Kurimomo, Clockup, Yokaze Japan, Ekakiuo, Bishoujo-a, and more, all readily found on the internet.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?52cb8uq0cumd0do

Open that up with Ladik's, extract the folders inside into your patch folder and start 'em up!

Remember, to use patches you now need a folder named patch-X.MPQ inside your Data folder, where X is a letter A-Z.

Anyway, with that out of the way, this collection includes:

Quest Log/Quest Page, with a blank page courtesy of a temporary display bug:
Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

Vendors:
Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

Mailbox Page:

Auction House Paper:

Achievement Window:
Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

Dalaran Banners (Minus a Kirin Tor banner):
Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

In addition to these, there is an edited Stormwind Banner item, as seen at the Argent Tournament. A bit shoddy in editing, though.

Backpack (But no other bags):

Loot Window:

Talent Windows:
-Warrior: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
-Priest: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
-Rogue: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
-Shaman: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
-Paladin: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
-Warlock: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
-Mage: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
-Hunter: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
-Druid: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
-Death Knight: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

LFG Windows: -WARNING: The first two will make the text very hard to read, because the words are white and the images are not dark. Use if you don't mind not being able to read the "Your first dungeon this day will blah blah blah blah" - and who minds that anyway?-
Heroics: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
Normals: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures
Selection: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

Also included are a few paintings I started to work into the game but never really got around to putting in more (four total but I didn't get a screenshot of the fourth, you can find it in the Champion's Hall of Stormwind:
Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

Problems: The talent window edits will make the image stick out of the window a little when you view someone's talent trees via inspecting. Not that most people can even inspect properly right now, but it's a problem. Also the backpack's frame is a little damaged from my bumbling around with it in the start, but I'll probably not get around to fixing that anytime soon. In addition, with the way the new talent windows are set up, some of the good parts or faces get obscured by icons. Nothing I can really do about that, though.

Works in progress: More paintings, loading screens, glyph window, gem socketing window, status windows. Given that Cataclysm's on the horizon and the future is not entirely certain, I'm not putting any work towards these at the moment.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:33 am 

mieville wrote:
Interface changes can now be applied again Re: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

They"ve never stopped working, except for the ones that they purposefully disabled.

As far as the bags go, not every bag uses the same tileset of texture. Have you messed around with all of them?

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:24 am 

orangeee wrote:
whenever i log in it crashes the game or doesent come up, what am i doing wrong Re: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

Did you extract the folders in the mpq and place them into a folder called patch-(letter).MPQ, then put that folder into the Data folder of your WoW directory?

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:13 am 

This is...wow can't even find words for it's awesomeness.

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:30 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

tancients wrote:
There is a better option to editing the achievement window which alleviates that odd 'cutoff' you've got going btw. At least, I know it bugged me. Can PM you the info you care much.

Yeah, sure, I'd love to find out about that. It bugged me as well.

killgore69 wrote:
Great mod! But it doesn't seem to work with bagnon add-on. Otherwise its perfect.

Yeah, the only thing I changed for the bag edit was the actual texture of the backpack window. I don't know what Bagnon uses to create its window.

I only know that the old AtlasLoot, with the blue background, used the same texture as the achievement stats window - so using the achievement edit also affected AtlasLoot.

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 pm 

I discovered I accidentally left one of Zilem's stationery edits in my folders so I've gone and updated the file with that one cut out. It was the mail writing page.

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:42 pm 

Great mod! But it doesn't seem to work with bagnon add-on. Otherwise its perfect.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 pm 

bugmnt wrote:
Wait...< is kinda new to this stuff... So i open textures in ladik's, extract to a folder i just made called "patch-j.MPQ", then move that to my data folder and i'm done? DX Ai iz confuzzled.

Nothing is working.

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:16 am 

Interface changes can now be applied again Re: Mud's Hentai-riffic Interface/Textures

Mud any ideas why the game wont recognise other bags? I've edited UI-Bag-4X4 and yet the game only recognises the changes i made to the backpack?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 pm 

no actualy i didnt think of that - sec

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next