All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Mass Effect 2 classes
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Moin,

I wanted to time about the different character classes in Me2 miss.

1.Soldat
Good for beginners.
The class has only 2 Techkrafte (Betaubungsschuu and Adrenalinstou) and Darfur but 3 ammunition forces (Disruptor against shields and Mechs / Geth, cryo make opponents bewegungsunfahig suffer and more damage from other attacks, armor piercing ammunition amplified significantly damage against armor and normal health)
The class has access to all types of weapons (pistol, SMG, Assault Rifle, Sniper, Shotgun) The soldier is the only class access to assault rifles.
According to Bioware, this class is the most popular.
Http://www.1up.com/news/bioware-details-mass-effect-2-stats

2.Infiltrator

This class has several of tech skills (AI hacking, combustion),
2 ammunition forces (cryo, Disruptor).
The ability of tactical stealth is exclusive to this class.
With this ability you can make a button for a small period Invisible, regenerated in this state, but no health or Schilde.Diese force is the lifeblood of the Infiltrators, as he silently to flank opponents and zuruckziehen.Desweitern one can when one is invisible in the rest aim for perfect Schuu practical is that one gets a non-negligible damage bonus.

3.Frontkampfer

This class is as its name suggests, on the pure melee class has ausgelegt.Die to the standard weapons (submachine guns and pistols)
a Shotgun.Als Munitonskrafte this class has fire ammunition ( comparable with armor-piercing) and cryo.
To the enemy is to quickly reduce this class has the exclusive ability Biotic Charge (sry. the German name escapes me) with it quickly to an opponent heranwarpt and that wirft.Desweitern to the ground camphor, the front drag that is That opponents will be lifted into the air un slowly fly towards the player.
The approach of this class is quite risky but often very effective

4.Wachter

The Wachter, although only with a pistol and SMG armed, but disposes over a good mix of tech and Biotikkraften (throw , Warp, Ьberlastung, Kryostrahl). Exclusive to this class is the Techpanzerung,
which, once activated eats a lot of damage and use a small shock wave triggers to the players who ebi melee creatures such as Husks and Warren is very useful.

5.Experte

The expert is like the light, Just with SMG and pistol armed, but he has only Biotikkrafte (singularity produces a kind of small black hole that draws all enemies in the neighborhood, throwing, pulling and shock wave which triggers a series of small explosions while they should be the goal nahert and throws away all enemies on the way)
This class is for use by hard hitting players who played the game before suitable haben.Fur beginner in any case.

6.Techniker

The same as with tech expert instead of Biotikkraften
(Ьberladung, combustion, AI hacking, and Kryostrahl attack drone).
The attack drone is quite handy because it distracts opponents and lots of fire is to be zieht.Trozdem precisely this class as the expert is not so good and should be used by novices in any case.

What class do you play?

I am always open for criticism

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:35 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Zzero.

I play a female soldier, import from Mass Effect 1
This class has ienfach the grout weapon selection in the game.

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:58 pm 

I'd first as a soldier and then on (four times) played as an expert.

Soldier is really for the beginner at best. Here you can see which gun to the best special effects you need and is really hard.
Nevertheless, I find much more exciting expert. First, I like (I can not remember the correct name) this little machine-guns and secondly, it's just Spau an opposition group without a single shot to turn off. Really hard to find the class not. On Veteran you can still play through pretty easily.

I find it a pity that no matter when the class of the game is actually too easy. One can of course put it on Insane, but if so then any spilled Soldner better armor than I have to make it at least somewhat serious I think it's just ridiculous.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 pm 

I find the soldier totally bad! died much mandibles

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:21 am 

hi, So my favorite class is the Infiltrator;)
Even if he has less power ...

The Eoldat is really good races for the newbies or to get accustom to the ME

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:20 pm 

I like also the Infiltrator best.
If you invisible with a cryo ammunition executes the Kopfscuss is a damn horny feeling! xD

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:24 am 

Soldier all the way thank you sir.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]