All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:44 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

So who to kill up to his Divinity II Char, then comes jrgendwann the time when the geskillten experience points are suddenly to zero. Whom you may have taken the Drchenturm to make his coaching experience whirlwind fireball etc. all on 15, and exactly disappear fraudulently points:

Example. You should now collect many medicinal liquor, for the dragon.

Was here. Reason: Inhaltsmauig heard this for tips and tricks.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:06 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

fraudulently points disappear? as mean?
You have cheated and skill points which are then exchange?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 am 

Hi Senior_Rossie

Yes I have raufgeskillt GameWiz with my character, but then when I was a dragon, I had some more skill points not after saving, it happened to me and the dragon. Let's see how I get this problem under control.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 pm 

then cheated points are just not with the trainer kite compatible Re: Another thing to Divinity II
I also have a cheat tool respec so I can .
What am I got together geskillt net pleases me more Re: Another thing to Divinity II

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:11 pm 

Hi Senior_Rossie

Yes, looks like this. I can turn all the points including increasing skill points before I get into a dragon, then disappear, except the increase points that remain.

When you can hang with all the skills to skill dragon breathing fire ball, etc. only to 5 Points, then it's over.

I've searched the oftern the save game data, find nothing, event. what could be going around.

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:49 pm 

To see the savegames, you must set the Explorer that you liked to see the hidden files.

Then find you the savegames in the folder
C: \ Documents and Settings \ Your Account Name \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Divinity 2

Your account name with the name of the account to replace, meanwhile, the game was installed .

I've tried with Artmoney.
What I can without problems other is the amount of money and experience points themselves can also ICHD s value gets the blame for the freeze at the thought of reading it on the value 0, so I never get debt issues. So can unbegrntzt read thoughts, and my debt grows NICT, so my experience points always my account balance will be credited for experience points, and will not be used to reduce my debt back.

BUT: When I try to incrementing the points, for example Screw my strength after a level up to the top, then I can also set this value others, but when I take over my Modifications are discarded my Modifications, and I have again just 4 points, and can again reassigned. Likewise, this is the point for the talent. Even such Modifications can I nciht with Artmoney other.
Time I try Eventeull Cheat Engine.

[Edit:] Ok. Now I can also cheat by Artmoney any cause many points when I level up the points for strong, will Integlligenz incrementing etc.. And this time they will also remain. Now I just have to find something for the talent points.

[Edit 2:] habs made it. now I can with my Talent Points Artmoney also increase as desired. Now I just have to find something with which I can freeze my current value for the health sector so that it is no longer reduced when I am taken.

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:17 am 

Hei

This was frozen with the health of interest to me, absolutely outrageous software for the dragon, the dragon because my values are only to 60.

Artmoney is not my thing, but will try it again.

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 pm 

To see the savegames, you must set the Explorer that you liked to see the hidden files.

Then find you the savegames in the folder
C: \ Documents and Settings \ Your Account Name \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Divinity 2

Your account name with the name of the account to replace, meanwhile, the game was installed .

I've tried with Artmoney.
What I can without problems other is the amount of money and experience points themselves can also ICHD s value gets the blame for the freeze at the thought of reading it on the value 0, so I never get debt issues. So can unbegrntzt read thoughts, and my debt grows NICT, so my experience points always my account balance will be credited for experience points, and will not be used to reduce my debt back.

BUT: When I try to incrementing the points, for example Screw my strength after a level up to the top, then I can also set this value others, but when I take over my Modifications are discarded my Modifications, and I have again just 4 points, and can again reassigned. Likewise, this is the point for the talent. Even such Modifications can I nciht with Artmoney other.
Time I try Eventeull Cheat Engine.

[Edit:] Ok. Now I can also cheat by Artmoney any cause many points when I level up the points for strong, will Integlligenz incrementing etc.. And this time they will also remain. Now I just have to find something for the talent points.

[Edit 2:] habs made it. now I can with my Talent Points Artmoney also increase as desired. Now I just have to find something with which I can freeze my current value for the health sector so that it is no longer reduced when I am taken.

Hey thanks.

But honestly, who do I need Internet Explorer to switch from what to me this is really too Blode. Developers will always Blodgett, I got to run the game over all, I wonder to this day.

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:59 pm 

Since I'll vote for Nude Mod.

The save games and settings persohnliche belong for me in the game directory or My Documents.

Abe what to look for the save games for your already in that place?

Ьbrigends has the talent not as cut as I had tried executed.

The increase points, however, have to work. Let's see if I for their talents and find something else.

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 pm 

Hei

Another thing maybe, have you overlooked this. Once you slip into the dragon shape.

The increase points remain, but the skill points go to zero because I need to increase points so no more, because my girl Strong has everything to 100.
Let's see, have once again begun, and have the skill set of high points, we'll see. The dragon it would have a great advantage, who could freeze man whose health status.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next