New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:32 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello,

I have Mass Effect 1 player, 2 as Blode - every quest, every planet, (bought every official mod) each face of each NPC in and out know and my anticipation of Mass Effect 3 hardly to offer is over - was interesieren me what YOU are expected from Mass Effect 3 wishes my, hoped for.

Expected:

qualitatsmassig similar to Mass Effect 1 and 2 at least, if not better (I do not want a Gothic 3, but I can not imagine at bioware)

no pale rehash of games engine but further development - by which I mean - yes, the graphics was not that bad, but the textures containing something detailarm or often blurred - I expect there - nachdems already the 3rd part and a few years back now deleted in the country, recent dx 11 engine

scope, comprehensive scope, no end - I want to dive in this world for at least 80 hours until I see the end - more blod - for mass effect 2, I was a little entauscht of the sparse story - there is really only than 3 highlights - the OPENING CEREMONY - team members to search for and loyal to bring, and the abrauschen through the portal to the final battle - I expect more

wishes my:

I wish something more rollenpielrelevante added - mass effect 2 has little to offer me something

I wish me - arms to be able to find again, as in the case was a mass effect

I wish I was that members of alleged arch-enemies by false decisions that occur be can - that is, intrigues against me spin can (and should there might not be the only one way out, must be those dead)

I wish I can also take more diplomatic and political influence - perhaps starting even one of the alien races due to a I decide the war with the people and I have to try the diplomatic way round again to end

I wish that romance play relevant influences have - eg sacrifices is my favorite for me begins and totlichen shot from - or someone else is jealous and I must try to clear the situation

Hope:

I hope that, as in mass effect 2 my angekundigt the material influence on the storablauf have mass effect in 3, there were enough situations where they faced a specific choice (eg butchered one of the counter - ie zerebus or beyond it all, let it live on or opposing certain bangs they are over the pile -> revenge in part 3?)

I hope mass effect in 3 more funny situations are incorporated - in having the mass effect 2 hammer out all right - I want more of it

I hope that mass effect 3 modingfreundlich - it was great when the community like there is dragon age something completely was new craft of it and the modder not only on changes narrow look at can be

I hope (even if it is unrealistic) - say a Coorp mode is introduced - that is, a property and the history of 2t to experience - that would be easy HAMMERMДSSIG brilliant - I would it go there on Resident Evil 5 - I had for ages is no longer such an intense gaming experience to 2t as in this game

so now are you drann Very Happy

way: I really because the juice runs down together ....

Go to YouTube Download Video

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

order now to comment sometimes only a few of your expectations...

xaxoxix

qualitatsmassig similar to Mass Effect 1 and 2 at least, if not better (I do not want a Gothic 3, but I can not imagine at bioware)

We definitely do not happen so something ala Gothic 3 The others are already

no pale rehash of games engine but further development -.. I mean - yes, the graphics was not that bad, but the textures containing something detailarm or often blurred - I expect there - nachdems is already the 3rd part and a few years back now deleted the current land dx 11 engine

We are hopefully not happen. namely, there is still a lot of players do not act with the DX 11 or DX 10. I myself have also a system for DX 9 and wants to can play the third part yet, without having several 100-Ђ to have to plug into the computer .

scope, comprehensive scope, no end - I want to dive in this world for at least 80 hours until I see the end - more blod - for mass effect 2, I was a little entauscht of the sparse story - there is really only as 3 highlights - the OPENING CEREMONY - the search team members to and loyal to bring, and the abrauschen through the portal to the final battle - I expect more

just your 'part 2' was very extensive, even by the DLC's The. end may not have been short, but that was almost clear from the beginning. The Normandy had about three or more about what the collectors giants and old, despite the improvements. I found the end by tightly organized and well, I even had a little more time pressure desired because for such a huge base that simply were not enough opponents

wishes my.

I wish me something more rollenpielrelevante added - mass effect 2 to me has something to offer as too little

Yep, I . also

I wish me - arms to be able to find again, as it can in mass effect 1 The case was

, but does not have or like in Fallout New Vegas an upgrade system there been already in part.. . 1, but I mean rather something like in Fallout NV with more variations but limited 'slots'

I was wish me that vermeindlich are members sworn enemies by wrong decisions and can - in other words intrigues against me spin can (and since should it not be the only way out, those have to be dead)

will probably not come. After all, you find yourself so in your team, and the goal nunmal is saving the world / the known universe.

I wish I can also take more diplomatic and political influence - perhaps starting even one of the alien races because of my decisions on the war with the people and I have to try the diplomatic way round again to end

If I were even Darfur, after all, has one in the previous parts already sufficiently preparatory work. However, we should not forget that Shepard, the front pig. But with the decision Ubina or Anderson to ambassadors and even to make the Council President, do you create a Grundgerust for it. What I not wish means a mission to conquer the Quarianer-home world. 200 years, the not managed to get out and now comes Shepard ... I wish I was but missions where you had to pay attention to the Diploamtiestatus of nations.
For example, Tali and Legion in the same team? Probably not, or with enough potential for conflict that it is challenging to keep the peace on board upright. Cooperation in Part 2 I got there too fast, even if Tali is yes augfeschlossen right.

I wish me that influence Romance Play relevant have - eg sacrifices is my favorite for me begins and totlichen shot from - or someone else is jealous and I have to try the situation to clear

On the other hand definitely against it. . Rather, it would probably like that one (as good) sacrifices himself for his friends (again Re: Expectations of Mass Effect 3 ) I would rather hope for a happy ending with the Love / Love

hoping.

I hope that, as in mass effect 2 my angekundigt the material influence on the storablauf have mass effect in 3, there was enough situations where you had to make a specific choice (eg butchered one of the counter - ie zerebus or beyond it all, let it live on or opposing certain bangs they are over the pile -> revenge in part 3)

The decisions did have a significant Einfluu. Have you ME2 times played without the import of an old game? Even so, the difference between 'good' and 'Bose' immense. And that spurts not just Shepard but the entire humanity in ME2.

I hope mass effect in 3 more funny situations are incorporated - in having the mass effect 2 hammer out all right - I want more of it

I hope that mass effect 3 modingfreundlich - it was good if could tinker community like there is dragon age something completely new from it and let the modder to not only narrow changes in the look to be

I would also be Darfur since Fallout 3, I'm moddingsuchtig Re:.. expectations Mass Effect 3

I hope (even if it is unrealistic) - say a Coorp mode is introduced - that is, a possibility to experience the history of 2t - that would be easy HAMMERMДSSIG brilliant - I would it go there on Resident Evil 5 - I had for ages is no longer such an intense gaming experience to 2t as in this game

Did I ever played, but there is more to the players to depends. the console like that still go on, but the PC I imagine this difficult to implement, unless it makes the LAN or Inet

way. me as really the juice runs together ....

Go to YouTube Download Video

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:25 am 

as I said, I have both parts x played through once, therefore I think to say can be, all the relevant differences to know regarding the decision two - I just want more tracks and stronger influence - even when we say absolutely beside decisions - can you up in the 2nd part eg remember the Asari of the blue suns, the one in the wake of the terrorist attacks quest live either on leave or kills - for example, is an absolutely tiny next to detail - I was wish me that this has on the game effect - eg I will then bounty hunters rushed to the neck - or because of the decision to let them live, someone is assassinated near vertical, etc. ...

Regarding the talus and legion you're absolutely right - that I went much too fast - just like Jack vs miranda - the funny thing is - if you after you gebrcht jack from the base back on the normandy - both of which are indeed in holle dispute - you have since not enough points to the appropriate language options unlock - are the enemy of both, and you lose a loyal players - the problem is - even if you have your call aufblast to the penultimate bar you will get no more lyrics and the re-grade to turn - at least for me was ... The two options were said afterwards gray

What disturbs me is Dabie - there are situations, as you can up to x rauswurschtln different species and have allowed to bend the x - and so what is crucial connection with funny.

A note regarding dx11 yet - there are enough games, according to the just-less - there are dx 9 and dx 10 interface (or 11)

it was just a pity current techniques do not use because there are computer who have older or dx standard - both at trim and good thing it

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:38 pm 

hello

I'm looking forward to ME3

I hope the love stories are better than the ME2,

Do you think it printed on the case?

I remember that the DEV bent on the idea of DLC for ME2, but no more info here

(sorry for my bad German ^ ^ i am French)

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 pm 

Ui, Re: Expectations of Mass Effect 3 once again used a schlchten online translator? Whatever happened to me when I want to translate what can be.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 pm 

Dcp if you are able to talk in english, i think it would be much easier then to use a translation engine to German - cause this engines are working really really bad and its very hard to understand the sense Re: Expectations of Mass Effect 3

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:48 pm 

hello

I'm looking forward to ME3

I hope the love stories with Liara goes on in ME2 as shadow Brocker ME3 Very Happy

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 am 

Hi dcp7010

Or if you are able to speak english than you can use english here too, this is no problem.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:59 am 

I personally want to see the Normandy have more use game play wise, so want to see more weapons and armor, ME2's Selection of armor and weapons was disappointing.

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 pm 

Hello,
so I hope blou dau no online activation is essential application and it is still a bissel extensive!
Oh yes, and a toolkit to create their own adventures would not be bad either!

Nude Mod

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next