Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Modder values,
in the game Drakensang (1) there are those shimmering gold Zyklopenrustung, which can be carried by the main character. In the case of Hauptcharakterin, which was the preferable Lichen, delivered from this website skins in detail a little verschonert, it may be perceived as troublesome, that the former, obliquely upward gaze, which in still in pieces located Rustung an interesting Lucke offered by the combined Rustung only ode blacks.
Can there be remedied?
I know with myself. Dds files from not so good ...
Very friendly Nude Mod wolfwlf

Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

A modder and very good Formerly Member has me written on this subject and said:

Nude Mod
then I go once it aud he the Complete Rustung says that can only be borne by the main character

If you mean, he could look at the whole time, but he also said:

Nude Mod
If I am wrong but should a screenshot software helpful so I know what Rustung meant.

And to all others from the forum I host such a Nude Mod (=

So then, a screenshot and some time was not bad and Nude Mod could look at the whole time.

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:03 am 

It is this, the main character is entitled exclusively Rustung, which is meant.
Is my amateur opinion, it comes to meshes and full_zyklopenruestung_sk_0.nvx2 ...- ssk: 0.nvx2 mensch_f from meshes \ character \, and the skins zyklopenruestung_bump.dds, _color.dds ... ... _glow . dds and ...-_ spec.dds from textures \ armor, but what good is it?
Neither I weiu how to get there on a UV-mapping, nor do I have the tools to generate one. I weiu not even know how to recognize from a. Dds file, the version was, thus producing the Transparentmalversuch just nonsense.

But I am grateful for the Muhe!

Very friendly Nude Mod at all. Wolfwlf

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 am 

Hi wolfwlf

So who do you dds. Want to view files, use the IrfanView - program, including to the setup. want
Who you edit the files, you should also DDS - install converter so that you the jpg. DDS files back in - files can turn back.
But just DDS - see files ranging IrfanView. All files that are then DDS have something similar to a small red barchan before the file, even in the game.

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:21 pm 

Especially since there is this Rustung in two versions.

Once taken apart and once in one piece.

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:32 pm 

It is about in one piece - which is in pieces but just those that maintain a clear view. When combined Rustung is there only black mark.

.Dds-files can I look good in PAINT.NET. When you save with this program, but asked for the desired coding - there's probably some variations. In Wikipedia I read this Hieu DXT1 DXT5 up, every time a different convention. My problem is that I weiu is no way, as can be seen from an already existing one. Dds file, which DXT? Was used.
But - it seems to me - that's probably just essential for a change, the new format that corresponds to the old. Or do I replace me?
As modders create UV mapping, I'm interested already. In Drakensang case, I suspect that the file extension of the meshes. Nvx2 refers to the Nebula engine, which of course I also say about anything. But of course it would be a dream, if I knew how such a file in which joint-free 3D-editing program imports, how to find it, what area of the texture belongs to which zone of the meshes, and vice versa.

Is not this all terribly complicated? How can I find an old man for me because even manage?

Friendly Nude Mod

wolfwlf

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:00 pm 

Hi wolfwlf

You should not edit these files with Paint.net, there can surely help our member continue. All the files you are editing automatically depending on the program finds. Converted files that you have returned to DDS. - Convert files.

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:07 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

Hi Wolfwlf

To DXTs:
So far I know of no way to determine clearly what has DXT a DDS file.
DXT1 is now hardly used, especially when UV maps here.
Has been simplified at first times I say that man (woman) in deposits and DXT5
at Teddy (skin) DXT3 should be used. For clothes that can

between the two switch, depends on the type of clothing.
To DDS:
There is a plugin for Paint.NET on the WWW to convert DDS files.

In my experience, this plugin but problems with the proper UV maps.
I am using Photoshop only for DDS files incl Plugins for DDS and UV maps. I know ... Unfortunately, it is an expensive program ... <<>>

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]