New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Games with love stories
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:06 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

It may be something Listen strange, but I was to know whether their recommendation could watch the games in which there is a love relationship.
Heiut not necessarily be Possible scenes occur, etc. etc., but just ordinary love.
Whether or not kitsch is relatively unimportant to me, just a little faith was strength than eg in Force Unleashed, it should be so.

I have recently played many games that do not seemed to good but belongs to a story for me to just one.

Alternatively, were also games that are very gefuhlvoll. Ie in which emotions play a major role. I currently have blunt cut on it easy enough.

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 pm 

Sorry Gonas1,

but then I fall so out of impromptu blank.
Just as easily as indicated in Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

But the games go in your direction I know approximately at the moment.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:22 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Well, today's games because I know rather less, as are my latest stop ME 2, Drakensang and Dragon Age. Even at Drakensang because I missed a connection box, since the beginning yes Fayris lynx eye and Jaakon Zagor is a Paarchen, and one of two hops is yes. Would remain the other, Requires some comfort.

The last I've played and probably resembled it, was Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights I and II and Star Wars Kotor. In part two, it was then not so much an affair rather than pure Ьberzeugungsarbeit to make the combatants, the new Jedi.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:28 pm 

I find the question hard to please Re: games with love stories

For example:

Gothic 4

The principle of it since a Love Story. The beginning is known to all, you awaken from your dream, your secret girlfriend stands before you and her father wants to talk to you. Hinrennen, explain the situation to get tasks so that the father is accepted is.

So now spoiler I'm a little bit, even though not much gezoggt because I had no time, but over the demo status I'm out! So, who do not have more than the demo did, the game play but at some point and wants to be liked surprises, which led to the spoiler! Re: games with love stories

SURE?

After you have completed the tasks, you only have to ask does his uninvited, whether they want to marry you. She agrees, however, did not necessarily after Argaan (written incorrectly determined!) (War Zone), before her pregnancy not let it. After the last task on the island, where they brought the herbs into a witch, there is a cut scene where you get to the burning village and the goddess pierced by an arrow lies ahead. Full of hate do you do with Diego on his way to Argaan for his revenge to find / get auszuuben / (so it seemed to me at least).

Even a classic Liebesgeschichtenart in my eyes.

And now time to print it easily. Anyone who has tired of banging on, or cut that may like to put on Sims 3. Who to love plays, which has, in my mind before to reach agreement. Because basically a family and manage and I find most difficult in the game Re: games with love stories

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:56 am 

Dexter............

Gothic 4

And now it time to completely Just print it out. Who has not tired of banging on, or cut that may like to put on Sims 3. Who's playing on Love will, in my opinion, some are. Because basically a family and manage and find I at the game the hardest Re: games with love stories

I knew gothic4 has come as an example Re. Games with love stories
Your spoiler anything to me, I have gespoilert me through the demo already the end, spoilers are my relative in the game so no matter Tya, Arcania is a classic. Example of how to do it should not.

Hor me with Sims. In Sims2 I usually only built houses. At some point I sometimes do struggled through a family create. I put the father for the first time on a meadow at the wife a meaningful activity to assign. Two minutes later, had killed a crash Ender satellite the poor man.
The second attempt over the family lived two hours to be from a house fire (due to a broken furnace) down with a blow to be gathered. Ne because I prefer to build more houses Kloppe me or just continue with any opponents.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 am 

Gonas1
Hor me with Sims. In Sims2, I usually just build houses. Eventually, I struggled through times to create a family. I put the father for the first time on a meadow for the woman to assign a more meaningful activity. Two minutes later a final satellite crash had killed the poor man.
The second attempt, the family lived about two hours to be from a house fire (due to a broken furnace) with a low blow to be gathered. No, I prefer to build more houses Kloppe me or just continue with any opponents.

So much bad luck n love?
But was glad it was only a vitual death. Imagine that happen to you in RL.

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 am 

Gonas1
Hor me with Sims. In Sims2, I usually just build houses. Eventually, I struggled through times to create a family. I put the father for the first time on a meadow for the woman to assign a more meaningful activity. Two minutes later a final satellite crash had killed the poor man.
The second attempt, the family lived about two hours to be from a house fire (due to a broken furnace) with a low blow to be gathered. No, I prefer to build more houses Kloppe me or just continue with any opponents.

So much bad luck n love?
But was glad it was only a vitual death. Imagine that happen to you in RL.

In RL, the satellite is either ignited before it reaches the bottom or it lands in the sea. Re: games with love stories

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:52 am 

I have the perfect game history with the perfect love. can even agree on 3 (or 4) are ausgewietet:

Monkey Iceland. * Laughs * Guybrush + Elain, the lovers Re: Games with love stories

While not quite in earnest, but in some ways fulfills your request. I thought that was a pity that they have expanded nciht in Fallout 3, the love crate. Then you get the ability black witwie ever ran to a man who has some money for fallout ratios and also relatively good looks. This writes love letters also remains, but lost forever and can never be found. shame really ...

Otherwise, really nice request, but are there no really nice some answers. (Auuer just monkey Iceland xD)

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:15 pm 

Gonas1

Well, so I've recommended Sims 3 Re: games with love stories
Since there are still things spauigere. Since you had then your husband can revive him and play as a ghost. Is also quite funny when one of the ghost woman overtaken on the way to the toilet, as it glides through the walls, while you focus as a living through the doors must be Very Happy
it be, when the spirits coming anfangt crawl through the walls into other rooms and they still live as a father is just not behind.
Unfortunately for me in terms of the Sims always Spau out when you have more than one person must control. Is always so stressful, it is only at the switch back and forth Re: games with love stories

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:08 am 

Some of King's Quest and Quest for Glory games and 1 1 / 2 Ritter. The very ability of some of Larry Laffer Games (Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love in severeal wrong places).

And of course some of the Prince of Persia games, eg the first Sands of Time.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next