New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:23 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi,

I weiu not know if it fits here, I just opens up a new topic.
Have just seen the last of the Duke will now appear in February 2011. So I'm looking forward to rieuig have indeed waited long enough.
Here are some details. Http://winfuture.de/news, 57904.html

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:01 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Pre-order it already!

For example here!

Re: Duke Nukem Forever: The Duke is back

However, the long ... long ... very long wait my eyes on the Duke somehow weakened. 'll Wait So, at first in peace. But one thing is certain, we can look but all that it is now apparently it's done, when it's done is! Re: Duke Nukem Forever: The Duke is back Well it must just be really good, otherwise the bleating grou, after the long waiting time.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 pm 

So I think it is about time this thing comes out dau ...
(Already picture!)

Nude Mod

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:08 am 

Im here to chew bubble gum and kick asses, and im already out of bubble gum.

Oh, I've got sgehort is my heart risen. I hope the Duke is not a modern ultra-super game б la Cod Black Ops, but a satirical game, which has remained faithful to the old roots. Then it bought Re: Duke Nukem Forever: The Duke is back

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:30 pm 

After what one hears it should be as geared to the old Duke Nukem games, both the Proverbs, as well as in other things.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm 

I can not even believe that I can experience again. I had never expected that one will again appeal to this game. I remember the LAN sessions with Duke Nukem and the numerous additional CD's so cool. And I'm already on the DN Forever so eternal that I've really been displaced wergessen PDER. I can only believe but also when it is on the shelves. How often said the manufacturer: this year it is or where this month has come ....

I'm curious :-)

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:10 pm 

Everyone was approximately 8.9 years before large - in my opinion, the duke extremely difficult to have these days on the market - it's too much time in the country is deleted and the duke bonus from earlier will probably already fizzles - or even in other words - there is simply a unuberschaubare mass of top-class games - as the duke have difficulty

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 pm 

problem with security is going to be the new generation will get to many of the Duke no longer have any interest and the people of that time told exaggerated either family, a lot of work or have anything else. How did he even say it is difficult to have finally have gambled it is also just cool for the people who already have the old things to dos with the side perspective or 3d shooter.

I'm curious.

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:45 am 

I give to all the Duke case is an opportunity - which he has earned in many hours on the Net with your friends!
It could but slow times emerge some new pictures!

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:51 pm 

Alone, because it is the Duke, has . he already reserved a place for me on the hard drive

I hope that with him but there is more freedom for mods, as is the case with Borderlands (same developers) as also because the season between 10th - only amount to 15 hours. And as long as I have not even played, I think the developers can not, it will be over 20. The Duke is allias 199x

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next