>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New to The Witcher
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:29 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Ьbringends something new to Witcher:

Source: PC Games 04/2008

For the March will see a new patch including a mini game.
The mini game is a complete mini-adventure about 2 hours. The mini knupft at the scene, where the sorcerer in Kaer Morhen separate. This mini-game is free and will be in German. The name of the mini-game: Price of Neutrality

Level Editor is also in March. With this level jinni Editor Names D'. This can develop their own adventures. Exhibition has it all objects and graphics from the main game. The above mini-game was created with the level editor.

Ьberarbeitete version.
Probably in May to appear over a revised version of the main game. The improvements: a revised about inventory, additional textures for NPCs, new weather effects and fighting Anni information, higher stability and shorter load times.

All hort is still good. There is only the last point because there are a few questions.
1) the Heiut I have to buy the main game again, or can you already purchased games with a patch of large upgrade as well?
2) If the nude patches work for the current game with the new version still? Because if they get a new texture, then it could look bad.

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:52 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Oh shame, because those who have done wrong in the PC games? ... Mini-game, real well ...

This time the concrete news about this:

If nothing comes between them appear on 16 May 2008, the newly revised and improved version of The Witcher. Who can fit into Polish, the Watch the video interview . Who is doing well in English, to the Lieut detailed leaflet. The statements of the cdpr developers from the News are:

Michal Kicinski, CEO of CD Projekt explained, what is going on with this enhanced version of The Witcher to:

stand in the development of the Enhanced Edition of a priority. Witcher create new without the problems that the game had to struggle since the publication The Witcher was very well received by the media and the players and we know very well that our work is flawless. However, we had not had enough time to perfect these things. In the time since publication of The Witcher, however, we experienced by the players, what must be changed in the game. Now we have the opportunity, this Modifications and improvements into action, so the players have more to The Witcher Spau be.
I hope that The Witcher to Stuckchen is a near perfect RPG.

Maciej Szczesnik - Project Manager from CD Projekt RED is on the improvements and innovation in the near Reviews

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition will be an uber revised from the ground up product, a product that it is so on the PC market has not yet given. Of course it would have been better if we had this product even at the premiere can deliver. For various reasons we were not possible. We now want to make amends.

The work is divided into . two sections on the one relates to the technical difficulties that have been spoiled for many gamers the Spielspau this I mean the loading time of each level to be reduced by 80%. the stability of the game for different operating systems and the whole bunch of small fixes that the interactions are in play and precision to improve the fight.

The second field is important Modifications that for usually by a patch are not feasible. It says in very forefront of the complete Ьberarbeitung of the English language edition. The texts ( in volume) in the current version are compared to the original gekurzt in contrast to the other Ьbersetzungen. This had of course means that a lot is lost to the atmosphere went.
Major Modifications there also for the German language edition . concerns, we plan to use the German language edition for incorporated many of the characters again.

One of the most important improvements criticisms that very often and was geauuert by many players will be. It add 50 new NPC models, so that the player not running one- and the same face. encounters
The inventory view is rewritten, and get a new design. Some areas in the main view of the game will also be revised.
Another grou change, the players even more in the Witcher's World sink, let the dialogue Sequenezen will be. Geralt and the NPCs will get over 100 new animations for facial expressions, gestures and overall movement, so that all will have a much more natural.

This is just a Ьberblick about the most important Modifications and improvements. There are many other smaller Modifications that will contribute to the total Spielspau of The Witcher.

Adam Kicinski - head of CD Projekt RED with a few words for publication of the Enhanced Edition:

Our goal is to make the Enhanced Edition can to offer every player the world is ultimately by the respective publishers. dependent, with whom we work in the respective countries -. and with whom we are currently in negotiation I'm sure that with the great interest of the fans at the game, we have a strong argument to convince the publisher of it, the version Enhanced to publish such a way as we plan for Eastern Europe on 16 May. This is an important aspect, because, apart from those already mentioned improvements in the game itself, the Enhanced Edition also improved in terms of the extent of the entire edition. And namely, that depends on the respective publishers on site. This applies, for example, the DVD with the D'Jinni Mod Editor, as well as the two new adventures, a video DVD with extended making of of' material, the soundtrack CD with 29 musical plot of game, the soundtrack CD with 15 songs' Inspired by The Witcher , a 80-page manual, the game guide the developer (112 pages) and a short story by Andrzej Sapkowski (50 pages) and a world map of the game.

As you know, could be a very in detail the Enhanced Edition, which is essentially not much more expensive than the current standard edition of the game. Fans who already own the game need to make no head. The improvements and additions will be obtainable as a download update

The Witcher:.. Enhanced Edition contains not only the aforementioned extras, Modifications and improvements will auuerdem the Mod Editor D'jinni dazugehoren with which the players their own adventures in the Witcher's World . And auuerdem can create two new developed cdpr adventure: The price of neutrality tells the story of Geralt as to Kaer Morhen zuruckkehrt and a Mysterio's camp near the stronghold stout (3 new quests) The second adventure is in Larkspur. to your center, which is able to enter Vizima in trouble.

The crucial part 1), I sometimes bold.
marks on 2) ka time will tell

Overlord

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:46 pm 

Thank you for the info Overlord. are
Darfur is an extra cake Re: New to The Witcher and NEN biscuit Since you have a cookie. Also what to Nachspulen Re: New to The Witcher .

I had then bought the Collector's version, and had not actually going to buy the game again. And when everything is possible via patch, all the better.
The level editor and the two new adventures I'm going to do that in every case.

And the movie soundtrack.

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:09 am 

Geil! I'm looking forward! Re: New to The Witcher

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:09 pm 

[Quote = ] Thanks for the info Overlord. are
Darfur is an extra cake Re: New to The Witcher and NEN biscuit Since you have a cookie. Also what to Nachspulen Re: New to The Witcher .

I had then bought the Collector's version, and had not actually going to buy the game again. And when everything is possible via patch, all the better.
The level editor and the two new adventures I'm going to do that in every case.

And the movie soundtrack.
[/ Quote] Red offers all the EXTRA content on the site for free to download if you register your game

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:12 pm 

Vonameda @

Wen I have understood your last sentence correctly (please excuse me, but a few letters seem to have disappeared), then you have to register just so, and then you see anything to download. I hope it's right.
You have to be the game that is not again now?

If so, then I flitze same time and go to their website to register.

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm 

Bingo, there are missing letters and you need only register the game (you have not asked you what the miles of code is there?)
Should now appear Originally the 1st new content was, but now from rechtl. reasons or so on moved next week.
But then will appear the content, including latest patch 1.3

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:55 am 

Vonameda
Bingo, there are missing letters and you need only register the game (you have not asked you what the miles of code is there?)
Should origin of today the 1st new Content has been published, but now delayed for reasons rechtl. next week or so on.
But then will appear the content, including latest patch 1.3

What miles of code?

I must confess that I have come to lack of time yet not at all to the game also only be installed Re: New to The Witcher .

But as soon as I'm in Two Worlds by I'll play The Witcher. Come what may.

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:39 am 

Well, this can take time .....
The code is behind on the manual (was at least in my case)

Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:02 pm 

As long as the could no longer endure. 'm Quite gone far.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next