Post subject: Gothic 3
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Was again on pcgames.

What do you get to read there, encouraged to buy a not so straight Gothic 4
, then wen it comes out again.
The add-on to Gotterdammerung Gothic 3 was so apparently not
the yellow of the egg. Bugs, etc. on linear meters.

So now superior one must already slow, which over all game is
buy another, should have no right at the start of the game the feeling of
, once again over the table to be drawn.
But to Said Gothic 4, it has become in the meantime, very quietly
. Well I think it will again go into the pants.

Post subject: Re Gothic 3
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

hi

I have had pre-ordered Gothic 3 GD on Amazon.
When I had it in my hands I've installed the same course.
When I then started a new game I was really bad.
The sound crackled around only pretending. The same problem was also in accordance with the Gothic 3 community patch 1.6. And since the addon the patch 1.6 had been in there that was clear. In any case, came a day or two later so nen patch out of the so brought in some fixes. But unfortunately there were still many bugs in it. We are lucky with the patch my sound problem was solved.
I think make the day on purpose. With so many of the piracy that's no surprise.

. Fumasu

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 pm 

what? you think that building an extra bugs, because the pirates to them later with a patch (which works only with official versions cells) to revise?
Was almost too awesome of consenting. I think rather that were under time pressure, and have built similar mist, as earlier bethasoft oblivion in the German versions of the.
PS: when exactly comes out the really The Elder Scroll V?

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 am 

Hei moder

As far as I come looking for Oblivion, as I did then heist me
not set out but only new Oblivion in 2010, I think,
it actually NEN bit Fruh is for your question, but who knows,
until now I have yet seen.

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 am 

was again on pcgames.

What do you get to read there, encouraged to buy a not so straight Gothic 4
, then wen it comes out again.
The add-on to Gotterdammerung Gothic 3 was so apparently not
the yellow of the egg. Bugs, etc. on linear meters.

So now superior one must already slow, which over all game is
buy another, should have no right at the start of the game the feeling of
, once again over the table to be drawn.
But to Said Gothic 4, it has become in the meantime, very quietly
. Well I think it will again go into the pants.

Hi.

So come out to Gothic 4, it will take time anyway, because before 2009 it should not appear anyway. Ih treasure times in the middle to end of 2009.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:29 pm 

I'm actually a brush Gothic fan.
But if I can last for months and years to zuruckblicke I only hope that Jowood so right on the nose backed by all the other titles that run on Gothic. have
To boldly as the Pluto 13 pulled over the table, have just earned. Gothic 3 could not be clever, because the PSP had his eye on the title and the game has Jowood gedrangelt permanent nor did it bring out before Christmas. In my opinion, the evidence of total incompetence, because the player does not matter when the game appears as long as there is gamble just awesome, after his release.

Oh yes ..... has Gothic 3 at me from the beginning actually works very well, I just had a new driver for my CPU download (the game had already slipped one days before the official release of my handlers get ^ ^ ) and the community patch, I think, a great part.
And Gotterdammerung at the GC has a 4GB DDR3 RAM, 4x2, 5 GHz CPU and 2GB of graphics memory - computer and wiggled the lowest graphics settings all .... on that fact alone, I leave it the hands. Watching

Now I just have the new title of the Pluto 13 some might issue when, Risen and he shall heiuen:
http://www.worldofrisen.de/?section=news

Nude Mod

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:24 pm 

Mixyr

and Gotterdammerung at the GC has a 4GB DDR3 RAM, 4x2, 5 GHz CPU and 2GB of graphics memory - computer and wiggled the lowest graphics settings all .... on that fact alone, I let the hands of it.

I NEN Athlon 3800 +, 2 gig ram ddr1 and nerve GF 8600GTS. The settings are set to Medium to high and it runs quite well. Have now and then a misfire due to lack of memory. But otherwise no probs. To stop the bugs.

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm 

Gothic 3 was really bugged already.

Starting with the whole quest errors and the wild boar (the next time I get Obelix with) and then as the crowning memory bugs.

I'm curious how this addon is. do

And for Gothic 4, I think, a very different Grafiengine einstetzen that should be less Probnlematisch.

But let's face it. Most errors seem more likely to be due to bad source code, as the graphics engine.

Well. Let's see what happens.

MW

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm 

Fumasu
I think make the day on purpose. With so many of the piracy that's no surprise.

Well ... if they make the extra, then the pirates unterstuzen only ... we imagine, really from today, every game is just bugged the total market, so buggy that really every 5 minutes to lose the pleasure ...

Then show me one that still voluntarily € 40 upwards automatically puts on the ... I think because everyone can take the shotgun and industry ne schieuen himself in the leg, it hurts less than the coal they have no more then ...

I also think that it is the time pressure now ... I hope at least, because if it is not because then there soon will not play anymore because the makers lust for the pirates do not always have everything ...

Which will start trying out the coal for kopierschutzmaunahmen screw down, taking time for their title, then that whole make for a pleasant low-proven track record on, then runs again about the matter ...

I personally am a fan of the game before buying ... I even a totally bugged CE of Gothic 3 in the cabinet stand and I'm proud of it, just as I am clock point 0 with other crazy gesturmt load into, as the midnight sale for Wotkl started, here too the CE for impudent 79 instead of 69, but that was on the media market ... the pigs Very Happy

but honestly ... I would rather buy something else than to get for 50 € scrap ...

Current example ... Bully ... 30 euro because so ne console version and is not playable, if you have NEN new computer with 4GB of ram ... this is a joke ... was sealed for me now ... gamble on my PS2, ausbaun off or ram, argern and wait for patch ... well ... so is it ...

But I'm crying game net around because of this ... I never buy at what rock star .... bullshit ... GTA 4 is coming soon ... I'm going to buy me ... and when it is bugged ... Bad luck ...

The coming, I close with negative time, then comes the phase where I only known at various lending-ma a game, install and when it runs, then I buy it ...

the following:
what? you think that building an extra bugs, because the pirates to them later with a patch (which works only with official versions cells) to revise?

Patches will always work, whether the ne is copy or original ... I've heard so much, From witcher also ne patched version for dl ... So somehow they always manage to ...

New approach ... brings you the pirates into the boat love games giant ... then comes back ma one probably find something useful on the market!

Lol

tiresome subject ... almost as bad as Germany cut

dat beast

: edit:

EY! Where's my avatar!
With letters and punctuation marks rumschmeiss !?§§%§§

Very Happy

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 am 

Hi.

So come out to Gothic 4, it will take time anyway, because before 2009 it should not appear anyway. Ih treasure times in the middle to end of 2009.
[/ Quote]

The angestebte G4 release for the PC, February 2010.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next