All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

This isn't something I made, just something I fiddled with a lot back a few months ago, I don't exactly remember who the original author(s) were since it's a mix up of more than one edit (possibly ScDK's and Orangeblue's and another one). If anyone recognizes their work let me know and I'll give credit.

On to the patch itself, its and high-heeled Night Elf edit with Bloodelf bustier model. I kept the NE textures on purpose to have a NEish look instead of just playing a bloodelf. It is non-nude, I've never been a big fan of nipples & clits in-game, but there's plenty of those around nude mod already anyway.

Nightelf/Human Female model edits (updated for 4.0.3a) Nightelf/Human Female model edits (updated for 4.0.3a)

Download Link
Simply extract to your Data folder and don't forget to add it to your MpqFiles.txt, you will of course need Cromon's injector ( on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 pm 

sweet. works like a charm. Re: Nightelf/Human Female model edits (updated for 4.0.3a) thanks
looking forward to the draenei edits whenever they are done!

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:30 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

enterusername wrote:

You see, i don't understand this part. Decompress is the "extract to" button as far as i know and there is an excisting data folder in the wow file already, so if i extracted all the content there the excisting data file would be replaced. Either i have to do that and then add the skin i want in that data folder or i should keep both files alive? Should i make a new file and dumb the content of the zip file before addding it in the wow file in order to avoid that messup? I really don't understand why there is a file named data in the injector. When you say Decompress do you mean something different than that, because this doesn't make sense to me at all ><

I mean unzip. Unrar. Decompress is a more... public domain friendly term I guess?

In the compile zipped up archive, there should be an injector and other files with it... take THOSE files (not the folder in this archive if there is one) and

put them into the World of Warcraft directory. If asked to over-write, say yes.

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:07 pm 

Thanks for the injector and the model edit.

I have the injector working but your model edit its like not working... or working bad... i dont know.

see this is how my NE looks like.

Re: Nightelf/Human Female model edits (updated for 4.0.3a)

And i love the way you show is looking >.<! any advice?...

EDIT!

Ok! now i get it working... thats the good news... now... It only works if i rename the file as "NEMARBLE"; i know how to merge the MPQ's so its not a problem but in the instalation guide say to just put it in the dafa folder so... im now thinking i've done something wrong.

2nd EDIT!

Now! i get it there is a .txt named MpqFiles, there you have to specify the MPQs you are injecting.... ok... thanks!

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:50 am 

enterusername wrote:
My whole game crashed and i had to unistall it. Could you please give us some more specific directions? You say that we need to add the patch in data and use the injector but the injector instructions say that you have to extract the whole content of zip in wow so the previous data file is replaced? And the game crashes for me once more, because i just had to try one of these crazy patches :t

Would be nice if you could actually explain the proccess to people that are not into that stuff much. I'd rather be sure next time instead of waiting 8 hours for wow to re-install. This is no QQ post... I used it at my own risk and stupidity ...seriously add better instructions please :p Thanks.

Decompress (unzip, unrar, whatever) the compressed (zipped, rar'd) folder that contains the injector, and related files.

PUT THESE INTO THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT FOLDER!

Then, place any character model edits you wish to use in the DATA folder that is INSIDE THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT FOLDER.

Keep in mind the names of the files you placed into the DATA folder.

Go back to the World of Warcraft folder. Open up the MpqFiles.txt file. Enter in Data\NAMEOFMPQHERE.MPQ

Double click on wow.exe to open up World of Warcraft program.

alt-tab out, and double click on the injector.exe file. (A black box will appear then disappear, this is NORMAL)

Then alt-tab back into the game, log in, and voila! (if the model edits work) You have custom character models!

-DO NOT USE THE LAUNCHER TO START UP WOW IN THIS MANNER! SERIOUSLY.-

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:01 pm 

So I'm trying to re-download your night elf edit to see if I could use the animation files you may have in that mpq to get dyble's blood elf model edits working

I'm having a bit of an issue extracting the mpq from the rar. At first I had winzip. Wasn't working so I uninstalled it and got jzip under the assumption that the free trial period for my winzip was over. Still no luck on extracting the mpq out of your rar with jzip for some reason. It's strange since I did download it before and used this model edit successfully.

If you, are anyone is able to just upload the mpq only, it would be a great help

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:44 pm 

I was thinking that maybe the case for the skins, I will try it tonight. Thanks for the tip Kalipou. Even if Human mod is not 100% working, it is still a big deal on how mods are working! You brought us hope!

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 pm 

Kalipou wrote:
This isn't something I made, just something I fiddled with a lot back a few months ago, I don't exactly remember who the original author(s) were since it's a mix up of more than one edit (possibly ScDK's and Orangeblue's and another one). If anyone recognizes their work let me know and I'll give credit.

On to the patch itself, its and high-heeled Night Elf edit with Bloodelf bustier model. I kept the NE textures on purpose to have a NEish look instead of just playing a bloodelf. It is non-nude, I've never been a big fan of nipples & clits in-game, but there's plenty of those around nude mod already anyway.

Download Link
Simply extract to your Data folder and don't forget to add it to your MpqFiles.txt, you will of course need Cromon's injector ()

Just figured I'd toss something out there until the real modders get their good stuff rolling again.

I might add more of other races later

Are you saying this model edit works 100% post v4.0.3a?

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:46 pm 

Turns out the human edit is missing an attack animation, this is probably what caused your problem, also replacing anything inside the patch will require you to unpack and then repack the new content along with the rest or the game will ignore it, probably something to do with the listfile or something.

Either way the human edit will cause crashes because of the missing animation and I couldn't find it anywhere.

For the draenei mod the only anim I'm missing is the Talk one, everything else works properly.

Right now I'd say the only one working 100% is the NE mod.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 pm 

I am sorry for not speaking English well.

1. cmd (inject.exe -nodelay) - (quick guide on that by Zangetsu0)have it

2. wow log in screen loading

3. select NE(yours mpq)

4. Error...(M2 Error)

It was somehow incomplete.
i use xp sp3, SoundCache-patch-13329.MPQ

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next