New Topic Post Reply  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:59 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

-===== Bloodelf Female V2 Model Reshape =====-

Note: All versions will be appearing inside the main post, scroll through it to find them, in chronological order, from oldest to newest.
Doing so to give people a chance to take the version they most like.
Also, please keep the spam out of this thread, no flaming or questioning other people's gameplay or preferences to how their model looks like or anything related to their sexual lives, thank you very much.

This is a edit from my mmowned.com post, thought i would share it where i actually got the tools from ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

====== V2.0 ======

My Female Bloodelf Morph for 3.X.X.
After finally getting TrollPaxton's Hi-Res Tool to work (fiddling alot) and messing up 2-3 models, i finally got a folder setup that allows me to do all the work without having to edit the INI files anymore, and without messing up stuff.
So, here i present you my own version for the Bloodelven Femmes, focusing heavily on giving them a more healthier look.

Screenshots: (it's still better to download and test it ingame to see the changes, as still pictures don't do justice)

ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Side-to-side Comparison

OLD -> NEW

ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)
ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

What does it do:

Increases the overall volume of the Bloodelven Females, giving them:

* Thicker arms and legs
* wider waist
* a visible tummy
* wider chestcage
* a increase to their breasts (not going overboard, tho)
* longer "long" cape (can edit the others aswell, but wasn't my primary goal)
* slightly longer tabard (also moved it a bit to avoid clipping issues. Still happens when you walk backwards, but that's minimal)
* fixed the hair to not clip into the breasts
* smaller feet.

Critic and suggestions welcome. This won't be a final version just yet, as there's always things to perfect out =o

Link:

Bloodelf Female Morph V2.0

If the file host gives you trouble, say so and give me the URL of one that works for you and i'll upload it there aswell. It's just my personal storage.

The Edit is made from the 3.1.0 M2, but also works in 3.0.8 - 3.0.9 just fine

==================================================================================================================

====== V2.1 ======

Update for the V2.0, with more changes here and there, as listed below.

V2.1 Changes (based on V2):

* Increased mass on upper arms a bit more,
* Increased mass and smoothed the sides of her upper torso,
* Increased mass on her waist, and made the curve smoother,
* Increased mass on her belly, and shaping it out for more visibility,
* Reshaped her feet slightly, making the talon stick out again aswell as smoothing them,
* Reshaped her Knee area slightly,
* Reshaped the Cape, it's slightly shorter and thinner, but curves inward to compensate,
* Slightly retouched the nose,
* Retouched her eyebrows, they're now alot shorter and less thick,
* Increased the size of the weapons in her hands by 10%
(need help to find out the attachment point names for the hip and back sheath positions to make it perfect... currently they comically become bigger when she draws the weapon XD)

Screenshots:

ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

I"m open to constructive critizism, so tell me about any oddnesses or suggestions you might have for the model edit.

Link:

Bloodelf Female Morph V2.1

==================================================================================================================

====== V2.2 ======

V2.2 Changes (based on V2.1):

* Fixed the problem that would disallow others to edit the model (tho it's a awesome copy-protection XD)
* Changed Hairstyle: Ponytail, now with longer bangs and tail, and smoothed out.
* Changed Hairstyle: Bob, Smoothed out and restyled the bang covering her right eye.
* Changed Hairstyle: Boar Tails, Redesigned the whole hairstyle with new front bangs and more less blocky tails.

Screenshots:

ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Link:

Bloodelf Female Morph V2.2

-===== Bloodelf Female V3 Model Reshape =====-

done completely from a fresh model, but overall looks like the old edit, and can only be truly appreciated ingame. So please download and test it, then give me your thoughts.

Current features:
- Wider arms, torso, hips, legs.
- Smaller Feet (normal and "sci-fi boots")
- Slighty shorter ears and eyebrows
- Hairs fitted to not collide with body.
- Tabard fitted to not collide with body
- Cape enlarged (again), needs testing but looks rather convincing to me.
- Slightly bigger butt.
- Some hairs edited: Ponytail, Boar-Tails, Long Hair, the puffy crown one (mega-hair), and one or another small retouch to make the hair look less lame. Give me advice is i overlooked a flaw.
- Added two versions: Normal Size Breasts (less than V2's size) and Big Size (around V2's size)

Link: Bloodelf Female Morph - V3

====== V3.1 ======

Update for the V3.0, with more changes here and there, as listed below.

V3.1 Changes (based on V3):

* Increased mass on upper arms a bit more
* Fixed her back, it was accidentally pulled forward due to the relax modifier.
* Added detail to the back and butt, they now have the hollowed-out space they're supposed to have ("ass crack")
* Added some detail to the crotch area
* Slightly retouched the knee and hip areas.
* Sliightly retouched the collar area
* Fixed the odd texture skewing bug which was caused by the bigger chest size.
* Retouched Ponytail, it now looks more like the V2 version.
* Retouched Boar Tails again, the tails have been moved and resized, the upper frontbang has been edited to fall into the face.
* Retouched some other hairstyles a bit to adjust to the cape and back changes, essentially avoiding some heavy clipping issues.
* Replaced the Normal and Big Breast Sizes with 3 completely redone shapes: Small (close to default), Normal (my standard) and Big (no, really)

the 3 variations. From small (normal) to big (jugs-of-war)

And one of the edited hairs:

Link: Bloodelf Female Morph - V3.1

====== V3.3 Compatibility 3.3.0 Fix - by Wokzor ======

Note: not done by me, this will fix the crashing without creating a ugly hairstyle in the process (it's better than using hair-gel)

Link: 3.3.0 fix made by Wokzor

====== V3.1a ======

Update for the V3.1, with more changes here and there, as listed below.

V3.1a Changes (based on V3.1):

* Non-Crash version (AFAIK, needs testing)
* Edited Hairstyles to be like their V2 ancestors
* Returned the skirt to it's old design
* Slightly smoothed the long cape out
* Edited the UV maps a little (not really noticeable unless you are one of those persons who like to spend time comparing last years phonebook with this year's edition)
* Added the old animation files as extra MPQ, for compatibility.

Note: BIG and small breastsize versions are based on the normal size with a few modifiers applied. They might not look like the older versions did. But i wanted to include some variety.
Please test and let me know if there are any issues.

http://www.4shared.com/file/241249648/7 ... eCata.html

A big thank you to TrollPaxton for his Hi-Res Tool

-===== Bloodelf Female V4 Model Reshape =====-

====== V4.01a [WIP] ======

Note: this is so far a WIP, i don't have a WoW account available for testing purposes, and private servers aren't yet compatible with 4.0.1.
For this reason, i post it so i get feedback on problems i encountered in WoWModelViewer, which i hope don't happen in actual gameplay.
It also only works in WoW 4.0.#, and will NOT show up ingame if you have any WoW version below 4.0.0

done using redaxle's M2 Mod Tool

What does it currently change:

* Thicker upper arms [Basic level]
* wider waist and more realistic curves on the torso
* Slight enhancement to the breast ["Normal" Version], and made them smoother.
* fixed the hair to not clip into the breasts
* Some Hair lengthened

I'll need people to test the model out and see if anything odd appears during gameplay, specifically, look at the breasts and tell me whether they're round or look as if the underwear cuts into the flesh, creating a ugly bulge at the edges of the red bikini texture. If there's none, i'll work further on the model, knowing that there are no bugs aside from WMV having trouble with the model format. Otherwise i'll have to first fix that issue before moving on.

Installation guide:
Unrar into your WoW/Data/ Folder.

Link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/zyYxlNUS/10 ... F401a.html

Again, this WILL NOT work with WoW pre-4.0.0 clients.

Note: No other download locations, i had enough trouble uploading this with my shoddy upload cap of 5Kb/s X_x

Last edited by on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:51 am, edited 14 times in total.

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:59 pm 

Well, good news. I finally got this edit to work in wow and I am enjoying it very much. Thank you very much for making it.

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Yay Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

I know who my favorite modder is here ^_^

I know what you mean. My poor priest looks all wierd now when the hairstyle is not the 2.2 version Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:49 am 

If you'd like, I could upload some pictures (Angles and exact content up to you, ScDK. I know there's more to your patch than bigger boobies.) from my model viewer...

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:44 am 

Daiemio wrote:
Question though, any idea's for a new hair model? like, take a wild card, make up a new totaly wild look on them, like undead hair styles or something similar?Completely new hairstyle is out of question due to the way model editing works. I can only modify the shape of what i got in the model, and i edit it in a way that respects the polycount, animation and the textures.
So i can neither make a completely new style, nor can i do excessive changes to the mesh without risking deformations ingame when the animations happen.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:23 am 

ScDK wrote:
WoWModelViewer is not compatible with higer-resolution models (or any edited models, maybe?), and since this one has been enhanced, it sadly won't load.

It's a shame, really, as it would be awesome to use enhanced versions for machinima.

It works just fine in my WoWMV (it's in game that it doesn't. weird huh?) try changing the y to an uppercase.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:51 pm 

Great job on these editions tbh Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

But just a quick question...
Is there any risk to get banned for using it on a private server? It's at least somewhere I can use it. Pity that a GM will bring the almighty banhammer if they ever should detect me on blizzards servers >.>

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:24 pm 

Yes You're Right. smaller is good anyway. but some people like bigger as like me. so i suggest another bigger version.. ^^;

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 pm 

I don't have any problems with the patch works fine on 3.2 for me.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 am 

ok since from the rumors i've heard that we don't need wowme anymore, how would i go about activating this beautiful patch since im horrible with this sorta thing and i really love the work you put into this ScDk

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55
 >> Next