All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:51 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

09/01/2010: t10 hunter set 'fixed'. Also made small changes to the DK set. The cloth badge chest should now not have a nude 'robe' part anymore either. Also added a new HuF -> BeF modeledit (requested)

T10 Skins:

Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes
>> Download (Click Me) <<
last update: 13/02/2010 (screenshot not updated with latest changes)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Human Female to orangeblue's Blood Elf Female Model Edit :

All credit goes to Orangeblue for making the Blood Elf Female model edit. I only made the conversion MPQ to make Human Females look like Blood Elf Females.
last update: 22/12/2009

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Human Female to Seskins' Blood Elf Female XL normal Model Edit :

All credit goes to Seskinsfor making the Blood Elf Female model edit. I only made the conversion MPQ to make Human Females look like Blood Elf Females.
last update: 09/01/2010

Night Elf Female Nude Skins:

last update: 22/12/2009

They're originally made my Skinnydipper & packaged by Jennaka. I'm including them here because many people ask me what skins I use for the screenshots.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or even requests in the thread. Requests will only be done if enough people seem to want it though.

//Funk

Last edited by on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:20 am, edited 15 times in total.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:52 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I just wanted to say thank you very much for these armor skins, your touch makes them feel different than other armor edits for some reason ... Umm anyways I'm sure they took forever to make as you said, but the result is just lovely. Arohk (if he updates for T10) will certainly have to create something amazing to get me to overwrite these :p

^^ If you ever get back into skinning.. Relentless Gladiator's armors were never done by anyone, and I fear Wrathful Gladiator's sets won't get any love either at this rate Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes Worth pointing it out I guess Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes Thanks again I use your Belf swap when I start missing my old Belf Paladin <3

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:01 pm 

xff07x wrote:
Hi, as I mentioned earlier about the belts w/your t10 skins being messed up, was wondering if you could still figure out why half of it shows like below and hopefully come up w/a fix for it.

Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixesRe: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

This is still a problem for the *preggers belt* Is there a fix to this yet? the belt hider does not work for this problem either. Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes Great work keep it up!

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:09 pm 

So, does anyone know how to remove the new style belts w/that top and bottom layer geoset?, If possible would rather just have them entirely gone, but would still live w/the belt being entirely there as long as its not half visible still like b4.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 am 

I have a premium RS account to download stuff. The uploading is just a bonus Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:59 pm 

funk wrote:
-changed all the pictures (detailed pictures are included in the download)I was begining to wunder when you would do so, since Opening-post was almost a Skycracker made mosty of pictures...
and you did it well, and i wunder those red liles seems so familier..., i wunder...

funk wrote:
-download links are upMight just be unlucky, but i heard people complaning alot about rapidshare a few days ago, something with no free Spots open...
(Im not sure if Giving a Max free slots out for Country or Regions, but i im not sure...)
there is Other Files hosts, and i can recomend Megaupload and Mediafire
Both with shorter wait time or none, and both with Download Tracker, and any other good stuff a Decent File host should have as long you have an Account

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:15 pm 

been curious bout this for awhile now where did u get that night elf texture at ive seen it around cant find it.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:07 pm 

funk wrote:
some people uploaded to RS here with a non-premium account. As I uploaded them with a premium account they should be available at all times (iirc).Thats not what im talking about, nor your files, but Rapidshare itself
being that people could have said (like they did in other posts) that the Free Queue are full, and i (In Denmark) can just go there and pass the queue, and wait minimal time or none (depending on file size, 1MB ~ 1sec wait) and then get a cooldown depending on file size i downloaded

(minor Offtopic)
I give 1€ a mounth for my Site, and you give what 3-5€ or so for rapidshare a mounth
(and i have 3GB storeage space, Cloacked files, posible to do a Hot fix)

funk wrote:
hm. I'm guessing this is because i made the pants of the robes completely transparant. I tested all robes + pants combinations of the tier and none of these had that. It will be fixed if I simply remove the transparant pants, but that also means the robe edits on the tier pieces (from the waist & below) won't be visible anymore

I'm too new to skinning to know if there's an alternative.. to have both working tier pants, and working random other clothing ;xAlternative? ask Blizz about that, no ask them about Lazy Alternatives...
as some of they're Robe skins have ben used for pants (and some looked better as Pants then they did as Robes)
well atleast the pvp and Raid tiers arent the same Model with a Hue'd texture... like they was in The burning crusade
and in Classic the pvp once was just the same, well Warrior, Rogue, Paladin, Druid Epic or Superrior was the same (unless the boots had another model...)

(Off Topic)
I Myself liked Classic wow the Most pvp and pve wise and only Solo/Raid pve in TBC, and mostly getting to clear naxx with a bounch of 2nd 3rd Generation wow Player was hard & borring, though the encounters was somewhat changed to "Please don't hurt me!" or "A walk in the park" (Difficulty -2/-1, aka very easy/ or easy, from "Hurt me Plenty!" +3 and "Nightmare" for melee +5, atleast in the guilds i was rogue in... nobody but Ex feral druids likes us)
[ on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:59 pm 

biohazard4444<---uber noob thx thought i was missin out tehe
nice work to already startin on t10 i r loving it

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:32 pm 

looking sexy there, even though i'll never understand the boobs preference! Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10
 >> Next