All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:43 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

since many people sent some pm to ask me to reupload the little patch to turn Elves into furry girls...Here ya go!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FVH7QVLA

Teh Furries r Back (just a little reupload so far)Teh Furries r Back (just a little reupload so far)
Teh Furries r Back (just a little reupload so far)Teh Furries r Back (just a little reupload so far)

Since you liked it, I Guess I could do some more. I already improved this one.. but just a little. Enjoy!

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:43 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I do have to ask, since this does look like it took a lot of work, will we be seeing any updates to this?

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:00 am 

i love the edit , but some more coulors would be cool maybe red oder black hair would be cool

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:20 am 

I love you XD

I'm currently re-installing WoW on an external hard drive, and once I get it all up and running again, this is the first patch I'm gonna add~ Thank you so much for re-posting!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:35 am 

Asirr wrote:
Personally I don't really like furrys either but I rather like this one only because of the transformation element involved with it which lets me come up with some interesting stories in my head.

If possible do you think you can make it so that it applies to all of the skins and faces and not just the one it currently does? Also a version of this for draeneis and humans would be awesome and a tail as well but the only way I can see that happening would be if you did something like the futanari patch were you change a weapon into a tail and then change the place where the character holds the weapon in their hand to where the tail would be on the body.

Another thing in regards to draenei and human for this since they don't have long ears like the elf races perhaps someone could modify the bunny ears from the spring event into cat ears that would match the skin.

Oh and one last thing that just popped into my head, different colored skins would make this an even more amazing patch.
draenei have natural tail so that will be easier

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 am 

Yay, thanks !

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:38 pm 

Just seems very strange ...

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:00 am 

I think this is my first post...I think, no it's not I had a few in the request one but that's besides the point, this edit has to be my favorite one as of today, hopefully you can pursue different color combinations for the rest of the skin colors, I realize how time consuming that probably is, but I think it would turn out extremely well, keep up the fantastic work.

I was thinking draenei would be a good idea but looking at the tail I'm not so sure it doesn't seem like it'd make a good cat tail,
amazing amazing work, keep it up

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:52 am 

I love it!
realy cool, but Perhaps jou can make it fore gnomes, too?
*macke eyes how the cat in Shreck*

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:19 pm 

Personally I find this disgusting Re: Teh Furries r Back (just a little reupload so far)

Yuck I say.. just yuck. But that's just my view so.. furry lovers enjoy this edit. Re: Teh Furries r Back (just a little reupload so far)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next