New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: WoW Nude skins 4.06
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 pm 
Webmaster
Webmaster

Female Model Edits [24/03/2011]  WoW Nude skins 4.06

Credits to Lints

Human only body enhancement mod + nude skin.

Credits for the human model goes to OrangeBlue.
Zilem - Deathknight Skins + Whitemane + Darkcult skins

Huge thanks to Esidien for helping me doing this patch.

-Download-
Mediafire
Megaupload

-Install-
Check bellow.

-Info-
WoW Nude skins 4.06 contains human female body edit + nude skins. There is no need to put a separate nude skin. Also the patch should work with "sexy" armor edits aswell.

Raddae's model compilation - WoW Nude skins 4.06

Credits goes for:
- Ry/Lagstalker - Night Elf model
- Ry/Lagstalker - Draenei model
- PaleBoy - Draenei skin
- Zilem - Night Elf, Goblin, Worgen, Dwarf, Orc, Undead, Gnome, Troll, Tauren, Naga skins
- Stal - Orc model
- Dyable - Bloodelf Skin
- pkxman - Heeled Human model
- ScDK - Blood elf edit
- raddae - enhancing the original models, adding a new hairstyles
- unknown? Human Skin (Edited of Zilem's)

- WoW Nude skins 4.06 Patch Description -
The patch contain a breasts and bum enhancements, added heels and improved hairstyles on the Human,Draenei,Night elf, Blood Elf, Orc ladies. Also there is no need of adding an a additional nude patch, there is one allready in this patch. (support every race)

- Screenshots WoW Nude skins 4.06-

- Issues and Bugs -
For the time that i use this models, i had 0 crashes or any other problems. The only small problem is a minior glitch with the Night elf finger. Its not a big deal, but still... if someone know how to fix it, feel free to pm me.

- Install -
1. Make a backup of your WoW.exe file (just copy/paste is somewhere, but make sure you know where!)
2. Check THIS thread to patch your WoW.exe. (make sure you follow everything)
3. When you download the files (you can find them on the bottom of the post), you can see a file called - wow-update-13624.mpq
4. Copy that file and place it in your World of Warcraft/Data game folder
5. Go in your World of Warcraft/Data folder and double click on WoW.exe. If you did everything right the game should start and your characters will look sexy

- How to remove the patch -
Simply go in your World of Warcraft/Data folder and delete wow-update-13624.mpq. After that delete your WoW.exe and copy back the original WoW.exe, check 1. from the Install guide. (If you didnt made a backup, simply run the repair tool)

- Download -
MediaFire link
MegaUpload link

If somehow the patch stop working or a model stop working, i do not have the skills to fix it or do any modifications. I simply want to share the wonderful patch with you while its still working.

Using any kind of model edits is against the TOS, so there is a chance to get punished (very low but still...). Dont blame me if something bad happen to you account after using this patch!

Post subject: WoW Nude skins
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Who knows what happened, maybe he got hit by a Thunder, no one knows. If not im sure he will come back in some Days/Weeks/Months. Maybe he read this and decides to come back ^_^

Perhaps his bond to this forum and its members is so strong, that all one of us will need to do is call his name.

Raddae!

. . .

It was worth a try, it worked for the Highlander.
Anyways, thank you, ddddd210. I've been looking for these edits.

EDIT: I got them working. ASDFGHJKL THANK YOU <3

Post subject:
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:31 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

The patch work on the official servers at this point. (4.0.6) For the ban... check the other threads.

I think that blizzard will not ban you for using model edits, unless you do something stupid - like yelling in General/Trade "MAH lady has huge bewbs lol" or something similar. Just use the models and dont tell anyone.

Post subject:
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 am 

Love this patch. Ace work! Hits the spot. Dyable and Marble's version are just too big-breasted to my liking.
The Night Elf finger glitch grinds my gears though, since it tears the screen horizontally. All I wanted for christmas was a hotter body.

The gist:
Request - Any modelling god that wanna work with that?

Post subject:
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 pm 

his patch is really awesome!

I have a little question for you modders (I'm not really into this kind of stuff)

Is there a way to remove the hairstyle edits and instead give the draenei the long tail back? I guess Lagstalker/Ry made the long tail patch on the old page of Darknest and I really miss my long tails *giggle*

It would be nice if anyone could do these changes

Sorry for my bad english. I haven't written this language for ages and I'm still practising it

Post subject:
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 am 

Hmm.. I seem to have a problem with the Belf stealth animation where something glitches and I get a line shown that rotates around my character when she's in stealth and jumps to the side or moves and jumps. It doesn't error me every single time but only some times. I've no idea how I needed to go around forcing the error to happen so I can pinpoint the problem but all I know is that the glitch line is present when the screen freezes and the error pops up.

Post subject:
Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:15%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:15%

Going by Zilem's tips (and thanks for those) there's no more people working on this patch anymore.
Lagstalker, the man behind many of the models stopped working on them some months back.
Sad but true.

Post subject: Re: WoW Nude skins 4.06
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:59 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I am playing at molten-wow.com a free version of WoW, but they are still using 4.06 version of wow, all the nude patches are of 4.3x and dont work. I found this thread and tried to download the patch only to find that both links are disabled. Does anyone have the MPQ for this mod, that is all I need since the molten-wow client already edits the exe.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]