New Topic Post Reply  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Rad's Patch Compilations
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Rad's Patch Compilations Female Model Edits (Compilation with edits)

Credits: Cred's go out to these fine artists for releasing the original masterpieces:
- on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:50 am, edited 65 times in total.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 pm 

WOW! I love it, I cant wait for the rest of the patches Re: Rad's Patch Compilations

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:12 pm 

please post a full patch with human aswell please

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:21 am 

Adraya wrote:
but this is one of the best patches on here to me, want to make sure it's all where it should be ^.^It's a Compilation, which in other words is a pack of things from various artists/moders

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:13 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I tried the patch on another system, and I don't get the finger night elf glitch there, but on my main system I do, both are set on ultra graphic settings, so I'm not 100% sure what's causing it. If anyone else has it happening, it'd be good to know I'm not the only one. I can use Lagstalkers patch just fine without anything happening, so it's not all models.

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:14 am 

raddae wrote:
One last thing, for those of you having problems with the idle animations freezing. Is it happening with all the models?
Yes. =( It's rather annoying hee hee.

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm 

Wow, it's amazing what you've done with the humans and night elves. I have now gained a hate for boot models in WoW Re: Rad's Patch Compilations Beautiful job it's too bad people can't mix and match parts of models with others, because that is by far the best i've seen regarding legwork

Thanks for sharing! Re: Rad's Patch Compilations I wish I weren't so attached to my redaxle models Re: Rad's Patch Compilations

Edit: Oops I just read the feet are done by the high heel guy for humans :X Ive never seen it shown off this way then, still, amazing!

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:31 pm 

raddae wrote:
*Update*
I figured out how to use the Range feature in TrollPaxton's model tool aswell as the Geoset ID change feature! TP, your model tool is truly genius.

|Changes|

Patch-v:
- fixed nightelf boob uv's some more (thank you AngelSteps for you textures and help!!)
-Orc Nipples added
-Orc Orc Robe/Dress changed (It's tighter fitting around the legs and sexier Re: Rad's Patch Compilations)

The changes to the Orc Dress is something im experimenting with. Let me know how you guys like it and I'll see about adding it to the other characters. Btw i did this by making upperlegs and lowerlegs always show through the bChangeGeosetID feature so they are always on.

I'll post some screenshots as soon as i take some. Still working on the other issues you guys mentioned. Hopefully this thing with blizzard gets worked out after having done all this stuff Re: Rad's Patch Compilations Kinda makes me wish i got into wow modding earlier.

Re: Rad's Patch Compilations
hey rad are u making this work by the soundcache method? this looks pretty cool, I wanna try this out:)

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:44 am 

Cool for some, I guess. Though I'd argue that if anybody's on this site they're probably going to be looking for female textures. Still, if you enjoy creating things, then I encourage you to go with it. Re: Rad's Patch Compilations What really attracted me to your compilation was that I could combine your textures with your BE models, I find myself hardly noticing which models you've made and which are normal, they're really well done.

Also wondering (since I'm brand new to model/texture editing) if this was possible: I have a female troll shaman that I'm pretty tired of looking at, is it possible to model edit the F troll to one of your models while still being able to hold the improved bust and heels additions? Then again, finding a functional female troll > female anything is hard to come by from what I've been discovering. Re: Rad's Patch Compilations

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:34 pm 

Unfortunately I'm as lost as you guys are at the moment when it comes to the actual usage of the files in the current patch. I'm just gonna keep on updating the models themselves for for the time being until blizzard hopefully decides to show some mercy.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next