New Topic Post Reply  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of- ... -0-3a.html

Unless you don`t like hax don`t try to use it.

its an Injector that Force Wow to use the MPQ files

works for me so it should work for others A way to get Model Edits to work with Cataclysm

EDIT:
Way to make an injector
create 3 empty projects (File -> New -> Project -> General -> Empty Project). Name one Mopaq, one VectoredHandler and one how ever you like. add a C++-file for each project and put the appropriate code into the files. Set the project type for Mopaq and VectoredHandler to DLL (Properties -> Configuration Properties -> General -> Configuration Type).

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I don't know what the deal is, but every time I try to get started on making the injector, something prevents me from even getting the coding window up, within the visual basic program.

I followed the directions of DLing the Visual Studio's, gone thorugh the file > new > project > General > empty > name it. The new project just wont load completely empty and without premade folders, and weather it does or doesn't load without the premade folders, the window where your suppose to paste the injector code will not show up. I clicked ever buttom in the program including view > other windows and view > toolbars. I have clicked and right clicked every buttom and window I come across. The window doesn't load by default, like you would think it would, and clicking or right clicking the name of the project or its small icon does not result in a menu with the option to bring up the coding window.

I mean fuck! How in the hell does the very basic, most needed to do anything window become the most inaccessable one?! Even upon uninstalling an reinstalling, I can't get the most needed window to show up, and to do so without the premade folders.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:31 pm 

I tried to force the ModelMPQs to worck on cataclysm 4.0.3 by creating new Mpqs whit some patches from hare; Example : PervUICataclysm, Smoth Nude skinn + "Yukii`s" patch in one new Mpq file at a hush table size of 32768 (0x00008000).After the cration of the MPQ, i renamed it to " patch-base-13329.mpq " and copyed to " World of Warcraft\Data\Cache " , i started launcher.exe w8 for updated file from blizzard to meorge whit my mpq, then started the Game and all worked as it should do.
Then I made a new mpq whit same files that i metion on first mpq and added some Model Patches for some races for Test, like Ex: Human model edits; after the mpq is created and replaced whit the First Mpq, I entered game to test it, from the launcher, the launcher didnt cheange enithing to the New Mpq so i assumed it whill 100% worck like the first 1,that had no model edits in it. When tried to Create a female Human that had the Model edits, the game Crashed me whit Errors Re: A way to get Model Edits to work with Cataclysm .
Then i tried to add the Model Edits tho the Basse in " World of Warcraft\Data\wow-update-13164.MPQ " but the launcher automatycle replaced it whit his own Files from the Update.So end of line to me, chand thinck of somthing els ; I Just learned all of this new thing now 6h ago Re: A way to get Model Edits to work with Cataclysm so I em a neowby on all of this things. I chen only sughest for an Expert or Master on Models editor to try what i did on that basse Mpq fite : World of Warcraft\Data\wow-update-13164.MPQ, whit Mpqeditor64bits , i have windows 7 32bits x86 , mpqEditor64bits is not working for me.Why i sugest mpq64bits.

PS: Good luck and sory for my bad english, im not that good on it Re: A way to get Model Edits to work with Cataclysm

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 pm 

Sabiru wrote:
Most, if not all, model edits don't work anyway so using the injector is kinda worthless too.
md9066's models work. Ladik's and Redaxle's tools are up to date. So its only a matter of time. Re: A way to get Model Edits to work with Cataclysm

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:01 am 

Zorin wrote:
You inject, you get banned.

Seriously, Blizzard will not ban you for model edits. They will ban you for injecting into their process if they catch you. This is WAY too risky to look a boobs.

We've done it before. I imagine it's only a matter of time before we can reliably do it again.

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:36 am 

Im no computer noob, i know how to use Visual Studio etc, but the one thing i cant, is finding the code oO
Where can it be downloaded? or can you even do it as of this point? Im really excited on trying this.

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 am 

Yeaaah, I see a lot of chatter about compiling with programs I don't use in that thread and some wanking. I just want my model edits. could someone toss us the actual .exe and .dll instead of giving the not-so-hacky people a hard time? x_x

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 pm 

...Holy crap I fixed it. <3 <3 <3

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:49 am 

Sabiru wrote:
Most, if not all, model edits don't work anyway so using the injector is kinda worthless too.

They need to be updated. Model edits from 4.0.1 and prior have broken animations because they are using contents from OldWorld.mpq and not Art.mpq.

If you use the injector with an updated model edit then they work fine.

exigo wrote:
Im no computer noob, i know how to use Visual Studio etc, but the one thing i cant, is finding the code oO
Where can it be downloaded? or can you even do it as of this point? Im really excited on trying this.

The code can be found here: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of- ... -0-3a.html

Last edited by on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:23 am 

sbep wrote:
i think taking a pessimistic stance on the matter (especially considering WoWME's requirement was removed by blizz at one point and then put back) is much better than an optimistic one. blizz are known for lurking on abusers and mass-banning. it's one thing to put files into a directory, it's a completely different one to use a piece of code to inject entries into an array in order to bypass a restriction. just because we've used a similar program in the past doesn't mean blizz will treat us the same.

oh and uh, your avatar isn't from wow, is it? :-O

Yes, I understand that. With new times may come new methods, but "pessimistic" isn't really the same as "You're going to get banned. Definitely." like some people are saying in this topic. I'd say I'm pessimistic about the situation, that's why I'm not willing to go muck around with such programs right now until people have gathered enough info to give the all-clear. But that's quite a bit different from outright trying to discourage the people testing it by saying they're all definitely going to be banned, no exceptions.

And no, my avatar's from a micro-transaction MMO called Perfect World International, with a nude mod and armor hider applied to the female Tideborne. Eye candy's all I played it for, it's lacking in other areas like every other cash shop game out there.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next