All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Here it is folks Dyable's blood elf female with bigger boobs and no heel mod along with the not shaved skin. Also the animation files were included. Was frustrating and with some grind work and a lot of help from Zangetsu0 I was able to get it to work.

First you will need a injector which you can get here http://www.mediafire.com/?n45x45u5vmda874 which is from Zangetsu0's post from the empire strikes back page 29.

Second you will need my patch Hey I got Dyable's Blood Elf Mod working \0/ and here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?5kihb8r1eafrulh

All you do is extract the patch into your data folder and update your mpqfiles.txt which should look like this exactly Data\BEFEMDYABLE.MPQ . The mpqfile.txt is located in your wow directory along with your injector.

Well I hope it works as it did for me, working on the rest of Dyable's mods so hope to have them up soon.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Well im happy that the model edit is working for you all, i'll have to see if maybe i can find a way to fix the flying carpet glitch. And im definitely gonna be working to update all of dyable's model edits with the different skin tones. This one was just my first attempt and it worked thank god. Though I must say I still appreciate the help from Zangetsu0, he's helped me a lot. Also I have to give credit to dyable cus this was his mod.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:57 pm 

Sabiru wrote:
I found an animation distortion while I'm on my rug.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6679 ... 205626.jpg

It does not crash the game though surprisingly.

I said there weren't any CTD's (Crash to Desktop), so it was just a glitch or like you said, a graphical anomaly...

Which you found Re: Hey I got Dyable's Blood Elf Mod working \0/! Now we just need the surfing animation for flying carpets. Re: Hey I got Dyable's Blood Elf Mod working \0/

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 am 

I found an animation distortion while I'm on my rug.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6679 ... 205626.jpg

It does not crash the game though surprisingly.

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:10 am 

speaking of risks, are injectors more risky than regular model edits with the old style of application? '<'

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:27 pm 

Ah, would have been great if you had a heels version, but I can't complain. This is a step in the awesome direction.

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:07 pm 

vraven1997 wrote:
Here it is folks Dyable's blood elf female with bigger boobs and no heel mod along with the not shaved skin. Also the animation files were included. Was frustrating and with some grind work and a lot of help from Zangetsu0 I was able to get it to work.

First you will need a injector which you can get here http://www.mediafire.com/?n45x45u5vmda874 which is from Zangetsu0's post from the empire strikes back page 29.

Second you will need my patch Re: Hey I got Dyable's Blood Elf Mod working \0/ and here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?5kihb8r1eafrulh

All you do is extract the patch into your data folder and update your mpqfiles.txt which should look like this exactly Data\BEFEMDYABLE.MPQ . The mpqfile.txt is located in your wow directory along with your injector.

Well I hope it works as it did for me, working on the rest of Dyable's mods so hope to have them up soon.
Please explain to me haw did you crate the "BEFEMDYABLE2.MPQ"? I em useing mpqediten32 and created a new MPQ whit Dyanle`s draenei and 1 whit Blood elf edits and testet if i ghet crash`s whit them, and i ghet crash whit my draenei mpq and blodd elf mpq same size on hash Table Size of 64(0x..000..etc) and stelll errors Re: Hey I got Dyable's Blood Elf Mod working \0/
So please tell me what type of mpqeditor do you use and how are you making it? I have windows7 84x(32bites) i chat use mpqeditor64.

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:16 am 

For some reason, my character still has the underwear on. The model is updated, but can't go nude.

I have figured out how to stop the crashing and everything though. If I can figure out why the character won't go nude, I can release the MPQ so everyone can have a crash-free experience.
EDIT: Nevermind, still crashes >.<

Last edited by on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 am 

What is making the model edits crash is lack of animations, so I have found.

The only difference between our friend here is his MPQ file includes new animations. I am not sure where he got them from, but that is what is making it work.

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:25 pm 

Fellshadow wrote:
EDIT: Nevermind, still crashes >.<

Thought as much. It's the m2 itself that needs the work, not the animation files unfortunately. I'm still trying to wrap my head around blender which is required to do so. Either that, or wait till dyable makes an epic comeback.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next