New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:11 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi All

As a subject wearing the Ьberschrift Alpha Centauri, this idea came to me for a Цffnung of such a theme.

Well, there are many people on these issues such as quantum mechanics - including physics, applied physics Theoratisch can have their say.

It can also establish lay questions on certain subjects, but this must remain under the Vernuftigen.

For speculation as www - what would if that can be on a staff meeting of nude mod if one comes erortern state.

But wait, we first report how many from here, because this is really an issue for a nude patch forum.

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:50 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

okay themes, unordinary: time travel, the universe, and both in relation to the theory of relativity. in addition I was also Reitze the nuclear fusion. I said in the first two topics tend to be a player.
Well, as Nude Mod said first wait what he comes seitend SE of a total of comunity * g *

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm 

* Meld *

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 pm 

Hi moder

the following:
okay, unordinary themes: time travel, the universe, and both in relation to the theory of relativity. in addition I was also Reitze the nuclear fusion. I said in the first two topics tend to be a player.
Well, as Nude Mod said first wait was a total of SE of seitend he comes comunity * g *

Time Travel already a topic of interest is more of a theoretical nature, the universe is quite large Re : Theoretical and Applied Physics.

The normal nuclear fusion is a normal issue, but if one is cold fusion but rather erortert this theory.

There are so many topics to talk about that one, since the speed of light would also be a prospective customer issue.

Syklord

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm 

Hmmm, I was more interested, as the scientists do it because that measure short-term resulting temperature of several million degrees, but if the experiment takes place in a vacuum.
Auuerdem it is interesting, as they have since berwerkstelligt to have two collide in an alleged home electronics zielgenaug Vakum.
Or the beam experiment of about 5 years ago. How do the make us believe that they have managed to teleport to a neutron from A to B? Who can please have to pay something? Especially if the use in the experiments still oscillograph whose inertia in data collection is many times higher, as the experiment lasted really at all.

The space has not really a vacuum, because something still buzzing around between the planets.
However, it is believed that the vacuum in space corresponds to a pressure of 10 ^-18mbar.
Humanity is currently only able to create a vacuum of 10 ^ to-16mbar. With a conventional Laborausrustung one creates approximately 10 ^ 13mbar. These were (if I now install no logic error) about 10,000 particles in space at more as a Lagrangian point.

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:26 pm 

Hi little witch.

As for the targeted conflicting, so do they do it by electromagnets. With such, the atoms are accelerated and almost Lichgeschwindigkeit.

As for the temperature, why should not proceed in a vacuum? The heat is indeed imn vacuum transport, as well as the warm sun in space. The Warem is only a special kind of light at a specific wavelength. This is then valid when a body umgewndelt in warm, if I've remembered correctly. is

Auuerdem one product measure with infrared and laser systems. E.g. the basis of the emitted infrared radiation o.a.

As for the vacuum, I can say nciht.

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:03 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

Beam to experiment I can say the following:
Unique to pay neutrons is now with the appropriate Equipment not a thing. What is more interesting is the fact that the transport of neutrons brings us absolutely NOTHING. For even if we can apply this to all the particles of a body was at the destination either 1 to the plane of the room, to which the teleportation is limited, the body will be stretched as long as the removal of teleportation, and was thus only appear as a matter Nude Mod slush pile at your destination, or 2 the incredible energy change of the body learn it was heat up to several billion degrees, and so that was the whole body turned into a Wolkchen gamma radiation.

Go Vacuum:
ever was heard of zero point energy?
Take a little bit of nothing. Then you press this void between two metal plates. This is what the void may be present limited to a wavelength corresponding to the width between the plates. Thus one can measure how much energy it is not available. It has even been made about 0.0001 amperes from this zero point energy draw. And as I said in a man-nothing, which is still nothing more than the nothingness of space. Very interesting in my opinion.

Ьbrigens: Youtube -> Lesch universe
Small video clips where a professor explains how things like why we can not be invisible, or even zero-point energy. The explained part of the way so well, that was understood even a 5jahriger.

Greets

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 pm 

The space is just empty talk air vacuum but is still not empty since found everywhere hydrogen and oxygen or other thing except a little something from which it almost is not measurable

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:39 pm 

Jain.

Depending on the site. In a variety of clouds is related to nature of some, but in absolute space, ie, the area between galaxies are found in the square vacuum with Gluck 1 particle.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 am 

Mass is concentrated due to gravity in certain places, galaxies, nebulae, planets, stars, etc.
energy is less influenced by gravity, and spread, with some exceptions, uniformly in the universe.
So, it's not a total vacuum, because even if a room should be free of particles, there is still energy.

And hydrogen is a gas such as air, if so, then you have to combine both into one category. Air contains hydrogen.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next