New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:32 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

So people

Romania is still not as long as the EU - member, what can you say? As Romania joined the EU, it was said as a bit pretentious:
Romania optimistic about the future, now Romania is facing the biggest crisis in two decades, is not this a bit to think? Is there actually EU - member countries are not in the shit?
As you get to read more: The economy is booming? Where to? At the same time but you get to read that a bank passes 3,500 points. So anyone who disposes over common sense look, since not everything.
We wanted to tell you those days, that who we were in the EEA or the EU, can leak out, think everything lied. Today, our Federal Council has come, we apply the clause about the Personenfreizugikeit. Well wen we entered the clause, the problems with the EU are already pre-programmed, but we can live.
I think, that the EU can make your printer back on the road must be enabled to print new notes for Romania. How much it will be this time? 100 billion or a trillion?
I still do not know how expensive penile implants, so you never stop learning. I've always said, we need no more war, the EU is already set up. Then there are the rules that the EU imposed on the country, is not to stand so, where will this lead to?

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:15 pm 

A true word ...

Sage only Greece (stolen from Bild.de):

• particularly dramatic: Those who work in Greece before 1993 began and busy for 35 years, it can be expected, according to Eurostat, 80% pension (based on the average salary of the last five years of employment). Who started after 1993 should get 70%. In Germany, the comparative values between 46 and 42% in the future. And that's only based on the average wage throughout their working life.

• The Greeks get 14 times pension - one extra than Ferien-/Ostergeld and the Christmas bonus. With us there are only 12 times pension.

• Pensions to rise in there about high consumer prices. Between 2004 and 2006 there were in our pension freezes in Greece 11% more. Only then should the pensions are frozen.

• The Greeks have to pay tax while their pensions to pay but in contrast to Germany, no health care and contributions.

And then there are strange Greek special arrangements unmarried daughter of soldiers and police pension inherit their father and get it for life.

And now we just have to stand for it?

Fact: In Greece, the employee contribution at only 6.67% of gross salary (Germany: 9.95%). The government contributes a subsidy from tax revenues. Meaning: In a bankruptcy flieuen Athens were Greek German and EU aid money into the pension fund ...

Wtf, and the wonder that they go bankrupt Vadder wens our state's already massive monetary modest.
From Hungary, I still knew garnix I'll make ma smart.

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:36 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi tkausl

well described, since we are all Wurstchen. Granted it runs up to now in Switzerland, not bad at AVS - Age, but emphasis on until now. This was due to appear in Romania yesterday Abente ntv below. Then I went Googling, and behold Romania in the EU.
When you are from day to day fun: screwed
First, no Steuererhohung than simply the tobacco by about 10% up, very original, the so-called tax cut to compensate for something.
Just as I have, Romania entering the EU, the EU - should not be so satisfied. As was explained by the EU so large that they include only countries that fulfill the target, but this was from the beginning in Romania never the case.
What disturbs me from the EU: to make laws, but consider themselves serious about!

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:29 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

the following: wanted
We can even tell in those days, that who we were in the EEA or the EU, can leak out, think everything lied. Today, our Federal Council has come, we apply the clause about the Personenfreizugikeit. Well wen we entered the clause, the problems with the EU are already pre-programmed, but we can live.

What is meant by this Personenfreizugikeit.

That is the trickery but shon old. Even the ancient Greeks knew this, otherwise they were not then come into the EU. They have tricked their budgetary details as to where they could.

As far as the EU laws. Have a look at the whole thing with the gluhbirne. How long does it they are now? For a little over a hundred years. Darucber ncoh nobody has complained severally. But the Burokratenfurzer in the EU Parliament believes that now it must be concluded. I wonder how many were bribed by those who control so that they might occur. Probably there were some companies that produce these energy saving lamps involved in the bribery.

And how much will these bulbs are better than for the environment?
In production, these are expensive to produce than normal Gluhbirnen. This is the switching electronics in the base. Current need pears also to be prepared, more so than normal bulbs.
And what about the mercury? Each energy saving bulb contains mercury. A toxic heavy metal.
The unit is, strictly speaking, any energy-saving lamp disposed of as Sondermull. What does this again raises additional costs to dispose of the lamps environmental friendly.

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:42 pm 

Hi

So this with the clause of the Personenfreizugikeit. The Personenfreizugikeit is the people of the EU - in other EU countries - agricultural workers, or in other EU - countries can go, without exceptions.
The people in those days so we have asked our Swiss Federal Council, the same clause in question is introduced, which is:
If Ьberzuwanderung to stop immigration. It will not do that our own people in the country get no work, just because we have too many foreigners here in our country. Who was the preferred namely, at a presentation, a Swiss, instead of the foreigners was, indeed, the term racism sofrort brought out again, and so halt the Swiss simply goes back home, no job. This runs at you sehrwahrscheindlich no different.
Today also read:
The highlight of the whole thing:
The EU wants to stop the rip-off Bankgebuhren, everything beautiful and good not mind, but before that should these gentlemen and ladies in their own nose , catch the cheaters, they are the biggest gang, I know.

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 pm 

Thanks Nude Mod.

Again, what a fool.

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:26 am 

Thanks Nude Mod.

Again, what a fool.

Hi

When we have asked for this clause, said our Federal Council this was not relevant field, so bad it, you might be not, but we all think we were lied to by our Federal Council, as before, and now must he make up for what he has screwed up at that time. Nothing against foreigners, but please reasonable quality in a frame. Normally, Switzerland has 6 million inhabitants, today we have very soon the 8 million mark achieved.
Man, Switzerland put Protztentual times before, the Atlas can not find nearly as this can not go on the long run.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:01 pm 

see times

but if more foreigners come to Switzerland and work there and take the job as the Swiss have the geschaft?
It's not like the Swiss are not enough

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:56 pm 

Truedaysleeper
see times

but if more foreigners come to Switzerland and work there and take the job as the Swiss have the geschaft?
It's not like the Swiss are not enough

Hei truedaysleeper

Wei this work for less pay. Wen you've been pursuing the whole thing more, you were not asking something, and because we as the EU is not pure talk. It has even been called, there would be no wage dumping, so please: Who accepted a German for 9 euros per hour worked, what the this be?
9Buck today approximately 13 Swiss francs. Minimum wage in Switzerland, however, were around 22 francs. Fortunately I've got no problems in this matter, but who goes there so on, is also Switzerland bachab, and thus also shrinks my savings, For what I have slaved muhevoll many years.

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 am 

There is no minimum wage with you there?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next