1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Killer Games
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:44 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello people

First: This thread will be closed by anyone!

Well, the discus ions are about so-called killer games to start again, after Winnenden.
I might even consider writing to know your opinion.
Front: for me is something that has drawn Tim K.: Bottom Drawer, deeper it goes, my condolences to the bereaved
I've decided to open up this thread because yesterday I have been following evening on a German channel once in a Talkshow about killer games.
Must say already: Talkshow laughable.
Since chat in about 80 - years old in 1990 about killer games that have no idea of blowing and tooting.
I've been playing games since there are PCs, Ergo I am also a killer ????? Or, as this is understood?

In my opinion there is no killer games.
Since I was once allowed the question: What in heaven's name then gambled Hitler? Or Jack the Ripper? Since there were no so-called killer games.
Yes, Saddam had the property and had killer games to gamble, right?
Catch this is actually not as low education? My brother and I know many who did not spare young (my brother included), these so become killers?
By no means.
You can not deport all the youth. I can not tell you how my brother had to grow up, a killer he is not so now.
Moreover: We all have so many workplaces, in Germany, as in Switzerland. Wen Winnenden again after this becomes a Gesprachsthema, I see now black, for The Games,
about all we have in Europe.
Chow workplaces.
What do you think? I am aware that this is a sensitive issue, and to seek, nothing really here, but I'm interested in your opinion already.

Post subject: Re Killer Games
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 pm 

is

Yes, I also think the theme LACHHAFT and the people who claim to play the blame for the baller have no idea about. The only look anything cones on whom the blame for the slide. In Germany, cut anyway ales like hell, and the fersuche Shooter will always fail to tolerate otherwise be the case abroad are selling all the more pleased about the increasing are selling. And the people running amok just because something does not run that great consoles or visit psychiatrists who spat himself ne pure chase and shot us all ersparren that's my opinion.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

When I think of what games I have sometimes.

But that's why I'm still not become a long run amok.

If I was running jedesmalamok, Wennichen play a shooter was, then good night.

Recognition as long as there are running amok, and as long as it is FPS, this discussion is, unfortunately, never end.

The only thing that happens is that the youth is verscharft again seated, the games are still more indexes and one will come in even more difficult to Deustchland shooter.

At some point, may not carry in Germany at only PC games are sold indenes, then board games are implemented, such as Monopoly.

All the others who ask then the other games to be in place summarily executed because they are a potential hazard for the near future. Because of new amok.

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:12 am 

If I remember what games I have sometimes.

But that's why I'm still not become a long run amok.

If I was running jedesmalamok, Wennichen play a shooter was, then good night.

Recognition as long as there are running amok, and as long as it is FPS, this discussion is, unfortunately, never end.

The only thing that happens is that the youth is verscharft again seated, the games are still more indexes and one will come in even more difficult to Deustchland shooter.

At some point, may not carry in Germany at only PC games are sold indenes, then board games are implemented, such as Monopoly.

All the others who ask then the other games to be in place summarily executed because they are a potential hazard for the near future. Because of new amok.

Hei MDU

Hei is good: as a legal shot to prevent.

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 am 

I think that's stupid too.
In particular, it may well be the killer games for people the way or already have a clap on the can (or serious problems) Written for supply has run amok. But it is also known that films are more like twice as bad as they einpragen better into the brain and thus serve more as a writer.
It is unfortunately the case that the politicians need to do something where they can push the sychuld it, because they do not want eingehn on the real problems, because that would be too expensive and too much work. Ego-shooter make keien killer, for that there are enough to prove ...
But have heard on the radio today that this time we will not put the blame on the killer game or the gun laws. I'm curious what happened.
PS: hey Nude Mod for me goes deeper drawer and that children Schander. but crooked on innocent is much the same scheiue, only to survive the most net and kids running amok Schander barely adequate -.- get penalty

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:45 am 

Hei moder

The one with the children Schander / murderer, I must give you right to such belong the same shot anyway, they have no right to exist.
But this was not even the topic, but you're right.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:18 pm 

Thank you, Nude Mod for the topic, wanted to create it yourself. Re: Killer Games

My opinion:
will play dozens of millions of men and women Killer Games as CSS, Half-Life, L4D and what weiu not me everything . How many are killer? I think we're still under 10 run amok in the world?

Parallels between all that I know:
problems at school (more or less)
None or hardly any friends (according to psychologists at the worst N24)
Weak or mental illness ( Zummindest at the most, liet in The Current Tater from depression)

on N24, the psychologist said that this killer games until the last phase of a perpetrator may play a decisive role. He also said that not everyone who plays these games will be a rampage. (Although he said that everything is a little hidden, but he said it, just as zimlich)

I'm verargert the politicians now pushing back on all the games. The perpetrator had other problems, and those games were not even moglichwerweise as the drop of a barrel has brought to over run

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:35 pm 

the following:
I think it's stupid too.
In particular, it may well be the killer games for people the way or already have a clap on the can (or serious problems) Written for supply has run amok. But it is also known that films are more like twice as bad as they einpragen better into the brain and thus serve more as a writer.
It is unfortunately the case that the politicians need to do something where they can push the sychuld it, because they do not want eingehn on the real problems, because that would be too expensive and too much work. Ego-shooter make keien killer, for that there are enough to prove ...
But have heard on the radio today that this time we will not put the blame on the killer game or the gun laws. I'm curious what happened.
PS: hey Nude Mod for me goes deeper drawer and that children Schander. but crooked on innocent is much the same scheiue, only survive the amok the most net and child Schander hardly an appropriate penalty given -.-

Because of the factor that children Schander hardly get a penalty I will say briefly what to do so.

This whole issue is connected with the product that the criminal laws of Germany to a part of large (I appreciate co times 80% or more) or from the imperial period, ie before 1900. At the time, even as Chancellor Bismark was and there were still Deustchland kings and emperors.

In that time, property damage have been punished much harder than personal injury. Or the other was told who had then torched shed some eie was punished with death, and that of someone raped, was almost punished at all.

And in order Deuscthland a law to another is very slow, depending upon what law should be changed. Until the times gone by the Bundestag, is always early and late over.

The times by the way, why that is in fact that such types are almost punished at all.

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:33 pm 

Sey7
Thanks Nude Mod for the subject, it would create themselves. Re: Killer Games

My opinion:
will play dozens of millions of men and women Killer Games as CSS, Half-Life, L4D and what weiu not me everything . How many are killer? I think we're still under 10 run amok in the world?

Parallels between all that I know:
problems at school (more or less)
None or hardly any friends (according to psychologists at the worst N24)
Weak or mental illness ( Zummindest at the most, liet in The Current Tater from depression)

on N24, the psychologist said that this killer games until the last phase of a perpetrator may play a decisive role. He also said that not everyone who plays these games will be a rampage. (Although he said that everything is a little hidden, but he said it, just as zimlich)

I'm verargert the politicians now pushing back on all the games. The perpetrator had other problems, and those games were moglichwerweise not even as The drop in the barrel has brought to over run

Nude Mod Sey

Hei Sey7

Yes this subject myself and my brother was already long heart.
What I saw on YouTube, and heard, Tim has not written in a chat room was. Only there, he was apparently laughing eye. Who is it, I think, is absolutely wrong.
Man laughs from any man who has a problem of any kind
We are several PNs, but me and my brother have never kame to mind, laugh at someone.
But none of the defiance, who wants to kill someone, he should keep a gun in his hollow pear, and reproduce it, so he was spared, and the families much grief and suffering.

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 pm 

I had hardly any friends at school, my mother was beaten earlier by her father, I know people who had ne lousy childhood we all (my mother auunahme) play shooter (even if I prefer RPG ) sometimes even a true professional, but as yet none of us has to my knowledge, only the slightest thought of that into real life transmitted to and / or kill someone or hurt dise so-called experts look but escape only via the were no further incidents to have to think. When I hear someone already explained he had had a bad childhood, ware drunk or play Killer Games (I've never seen a game that someone had killed deliberately) I come every time the K. .. is safe not even if you have a bad childhood, but had reason to kill anyone, nor alcohol, who is drunk, this state has caused most aware and must therefore in my view, the Konseqenzen his actions get tracks to, unfortunately this is usually not the case, because again irgendsoein expert or advocate the usual excuse used. jedenfals That's my opinion.

Anemos

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next