New Topic Post Reply  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: General
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

For a start, we write everything down here is to do a complete makeover.

Hei is locked, the division general, or I only see it that way, so who send me a e-mail. So now you should clean can write something.

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 pm 

Gruezi mitannand because we were again.
So I can write Re: general Re: general

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:55 am 

Michael B.
Gruezi mitannand because we were again.
So I can write Re: general Re: general

Michelle
Since when you can write ? (joke)

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:31 pm 

funny thought, had already forgotten my PW. Just hope that was not now part of everyday life to re-register. In itself it is nothing ubles if you do not doggedly stick ranft all PW has anyone ever used types before you notice that maybe should Guggenheim whether one list of these as the member list is ^ ^ means the most when writing Micah can not have I determined without Denkvermogen xP

Toni Ah, the mail, the default with the on-image was only 8 not to be upload something, I'll sometimes they ransetzen way to get ready. may incidentally him some day by tobern Guggenheim the other folders and what we find can do. Only Ecchi Yuri and is also for samples NEN bissl especially if one side goes to GameMod xD

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 am 

Cain-wrote the following: funny
thought had already forgotten my PW. Just hope that was not now part of everyday life to re-register. In itself it is nothing ubles if you do not doggedly stick ranft all PW has anyone ever used types before you notice that maybe should Guggenheim whether one list of these as the member list is ^ ^ means the most when writing Micah can not have I determined without Denkvermogen xP

Toni Ah, the mail, the default with the on-image was only 8 not to be upload something, I'll sometimes they ransetzen way to get ready. may incidentally him some day by tobern Guggenheim the other folders and what we find can do. Only Ecchi Yuri and is also for samples NEN bissl especially if one side goes to GameMod xD

OK Cain
The picture P01 software looks ideal for me really strong, but tell me what you have with your Ava image made, can not see it anymore, only those of Michael that I see? Ne and was registered with someone just because jrgend all users is not listed as the admin-looking vileicht I made the mistake of zero idea why I had all the members delete, then it should run again normally.

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:57 am 

Have only once rumgetestet NEN bissl, what looks like is, after new items. incidentally, seems to not accept the phpbb gifs, well done without, just no transparens

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Cain-wrote the following:
have only once rumgetestet NEN bissl, what looks like is, after new items. incidentally, seems to not accept the phpbb gifs, well done without, just no transparens

But it actually should according to the description of my many downloads my avatar thing I have succeeded, you can here, GIF / JPG / PNG files to upload, but only in the 90x90 size 8KB and about what actually goes well. But do not ask me what all these files.
Thanks Cain

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:09 am 

GIF - Graphical Interchange Format - short for standard image-to-screen animations, and also for Transperenz effects.
JPEG / JPG format standart mitlerweile is, in itself it is only ne highly compressed BMP (bitmap) with JIFF Interlace.
PNG - Portable Network Graphics - as far as quality a lot better than JPEG Darfur but also large, or have been sometimes used for textures ^ ^ #

hm, but funny, just now when I tried to use gifs he wanted Well, perhaps not even accept it ^ ^ # lags in the kB

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:39 pm 

GIF - Graphical Interchange Format - short for standard image-to-screen animations, and also for Transperenz effects.
JPEG / JPG format standart mitlerweile is, in itself it is only ne highly compressed BMP (bitmap) with JIFF Interlace.
PNG - Portable Network Graphics - as far as quality a lot better than JPEG Darfur but also large, or have been sometimes used for textures ^ ^ #

hm, but funny, just now when I tried to use gifs he wanted Well, perhaps not even accept it lags at the kB ^ ^ #

Hei Cain
I think for a rich Ava, in principle, he gives me 8KB to know? Otherwise we have to dan at the end of each book for Ava a page.

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm 

hm, but funny, just now when I tried to use gifs he wanted Well, perhaps not even accept it lags at the kB ^ ^ #

Hei Cain
I think for a rich Ava, in principle, he gives me 8KB to know? Otherwise we have to have Dan at the end for every page I Ava reservieren.Wen more time dan I'll even upload some of your Ava, now I know so is dismissed.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next