Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Fallout 4 wish list
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:19 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

That one will come is as good as safe, even it will be back in Bethesda produce it, but where does it play this time and what will be the main plot, which is unfortunately still unknown.

I'm not sure who here has that game with or without a content download (addons) dpielt or played, but suppose you could say in what happens in the new game, which after being the other / complement / insert new?

So I was first the music archive of GNR (or something similar again Send if any) increase maybe with a few quests to find new music pieces. (Some music announcements could mean that ThreeDog out hanging the music pieces also to the neck Very Happy )

Then I was, for example, insert that, if you look at a facial surgical subjects, we also somehow wsa can do with the Pipboy, aufrusten, Abander design maybe, remove all or something similar, so that cuts off the track that you pull as a former Vault dwellers across the country, and writes a completely new hero / villain upper story.

And of course the most important: more custom flat arms and weapons. The little bit we could find was 1 for 3 far too often and 2 far too few. (And rather weak were also ^ ^)
Auuerdem, where are so simple, such as Building plans NEN for Molotov cocktails?

Well ok, maybe insert a few vehicles I became. e.g. you could set it so that the fast travel system without a vehicle that can assemble themselves only through quests and later aufrusten have not yet worked. Or you have no fixed home and moves with NEM heavily armed trailer around. Something like that, ne art Madmax.

Hmm, what could be done to? ... Nen real war against the Enclave? Or a mission for the mutants and zombies entgultig to make an end? Maybe this time the environment of another country, another continent?
What was Europe at the time, or Australia? Or at least South America? A Radioactive Contaminated mega jungle? With half sunken research institutes, and Vaults? Mutant animals and plants which are still dangerous?
Or, as an addon, Canada as it is now. Or a trip in a polar base, a city under the ice ...

What occurs to you to?

Post subject: Re Fallout 4 Wishlist
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei Bloody_Kain

So I have not the game, so I can not even have a say, even whom I love to do.

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 am 

Your suggestions are very good to hear Bloody_Kain.

It was ordered to come at the end of the list then just let Bethesda.

Let's see what the think of it.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:39 pm 

Well, this had the I think in English is and I'm a lousy translator. Well on their official forum and I'll float around me do not drive me out of principle to estimate the shape in the WoW forum around on no official forums. Most do not constructive criticism, or general criticism. Rolling Eyes

But you know what's funny, before the 2nd Addon for WoW came out, they were presented in the official forum a discussion about the new profession and there were suggestions made X.
Some of us, including me, have made the proposal a Runeforging, the runes to produce weapons / Rustugnen / extended capabilities of the various classes improved.
Or an art writer, even this endurance / strength, etc. can produce Buffspruchrollen. Also came to the language profession of what Mitr can start the various precious stones (this was also the rune-smith to language.

It seems that Blizz already been thinking about something and what came out?
Rune forges the Death Knight on his weapons and the writer creates glyphs to the various fighting skills to increase the classes.
While I do not have in the English, American and foreign-language forums looked through (understand auuer English I always only station foreign languages) but it seems that Blizz the different ideas out written and seen what occurred most frequently and from this something new done.

Well, I look maybe me there but at times you can say all black, but just try making true Kluch?

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 pm 

Is Bloody_Kain.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 am 

One can only hope that it will not flop like Need FOR Speed Undercover (to the other parts)

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 pm 

Well, the moment is a fallout in Las Vegas work, but it is what was intrinsically a part of the term and not based on Fallout 3, at least where I've heard that. Maybe even runs the same time as Part 3, closing Ulich is not the only DC area where people have survived and some running up the tax-hero takes over

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]