New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:59 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

hi!

Weiu someone how to undress a targeted npc fallout 3? I've searched on google already sore finger, but without success. I once saw on youtube a video # in which the player could do that. but what probably no nude patch installed because all had Madel's underwear on. Sun combined with a patch was nude patch but really funny! Fallout 3 - non-player-character specifically stripping

LG
Mad Doc

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:52 am 

I add muu there was:

I meant to undress, to strip LIVE npc Which Do Not Belong to their own group. dau can rob corpses is nothing new in FO3.

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm 

Hi MadDoc

We like you ever written where there is virtually no mud, maybe even get what times, but what I do not think so. And a Videosequence is to be connected with a mod rather difficult, even impossible not whom, because these are different files.
How are you can see so many games in the Zwischensequencen that you see so many games today can be closed files, and are, let's take Oblivion with most esp, or dds files are not compatible. So here you will not receive wahrscheindlich very big help to your question.

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:12 pm 

Nude Mod, you got me there, unfortunately, misunderstood:

if there is a youtube video of FO3. Who knows FO3 content, weiu, dau exist there at the beginning of a birthday celebration. and the man who has made the pure video on youtube could just undress on this birthday celebration all present npc TARGETED ... and then they were around only in underwear.
Interest me here is the patch or cheat that Allows the case. nude patch paired with one, could produce interesting results! Re: Fallout 3 - non-player-character specifically stripping

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:07 pm 

Right now I fall just a Possibility that a somewhat fingerspitzengefuhl required and a cut version of fallout.

1 nude patch
Install 2nd the Mesmetron MKII Mod look at and install FO3nexus
3 Search the ding-game and make someone a slave
3.1 in the first raiders kill everything, then the Madel gradually revived by script command, irradiate with mesmetron MKII collect, and then point still 4
4 stripping everything what stands and has a hole between my legs Re: Fallout 3 - non-player-character specifically Stripping

Disadvantage in of action: they are holding slaves, accordingly, if serving karma if you versklavst someone, no matter who even if raiders with your karma.
Then you have even the few possibilities that the script gives you:
Follow me, stay where you are, Ausrustungsfenster.
The problem is when the arms falling off and on to their old behavior schematic back and kill some people off so, they will, whether or not hunted with equipment from other parties and shot (Ausgestouene other Raider, etc.)
to park somewhere, eg in Megaton run, at some time away and make their way to paradise If to come, but never there because of being killed somewhere on the way there.

Oh yes, you can plunder the bodies of calm when you come to revive the old with their equipment again. Very Happy

Another way I just did not run.
You also have to watch something when the uncut version or uncensored mod has it, let's not wieederbeleben goulash. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Another mod would be a theft Perk mod I've seen, but Which is only activated at the earliest, level 12 and with certain conditions. This one is supposedly even the clothes people can steal from the skin without ever being caught. KA obs works, habs never tried.

Possibly. one can rewrite the so which one is the already in childhood, ka-containing'm not a modder;)

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:48 am 

bloody_kain hello!

Thank you for your interesting tip! but may I point you to the four correct something:
4 Stripping all that still stands, and has two punch between the legs! Re: Fallout 3 - non-player-character specifically stripping

was the theft-mod is concerned, we're probably already getting near! the to have a look at! sure is funny! Re: Fallout 3 - non-player-character specifically stripping

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

kain hi!

Unfortunately I can not find this mod theft. hieu exactly how he?

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:37 am 

Does one even if you're looking for and the correct entry. Very Happy
Call sihc Magic Fingers Perk:
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5216

But as I said the you gotta nachmodden before you can move out so that small children, Re: Fallout 3 - non-player-character specifically stripping

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 pm 

Http: / / www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1312
the use of the crew take the Rustung already they are running around as you please

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:40 pm 

Me more interested in the naked women. Re: Fallout 3 - non-player-character specifically stripping and in the relationship for me to feel just a matter of ordinary dau games by nudemods and its various possibilities to get a special appeal. If, in a game is boring me, so you can organize small mess! Re: Fallout 3 - non-player-character specifically stripping

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next