New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:17 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello,

at the Mod Kendo Demon Consort MATURE-15 204 I have the following problem: If I call the Demon, I can not see the clothing, that is, it seems only a head, hands and feet. If I take away her dress she is fully visible. I can also see the missing a mesh. But I have installed all the required mods, searchable as Oona Outfitters, RensBeautyPack, OBSE 0017th So the old order with OBMM load did not help. What else can I do? Thank you for the answers.

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:43 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Tzulan

So I see, you can download the mod not so with us. Just try now that we in the DL - is Area.

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 pm 

Hello Again,

have solved the problem. I have found on the download page German version Daemonische_Gefaehrtin_V1-30 216th I deleted the old mod and installed the Germans and .... did not work, the spell was not to find him even though I already had.
I simply the Mod Kendos_Demon_Consort_MATURE-15 204 mixed with the German version, the one after heiut both versions unpacked in a folder, a file made of it and OMOD Hackchen set. Now I see the little Damonin in all its splendor. It seems sadly, lacking in both versions of files that each has the other.

Thanks for the help

Nude Mod Tzulan

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:26 pm 

Hi Tzulan. have

To you, the German and the English in the Data directory unpacked from Oblivion, and then only German. esp file selected, I see that right?

These little things at the Moder plates excite me again and again. Especially if you invite 20 other mods need to load the actual. Why can not please all the mod mods Requires one plate together in a pack?

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:02 pm 

Tomorrow,

I've tried several possibilities, one with the German esp and once with the English esp., Always mixed together with the other files and a OMOD made of it.

I had already solved the quest and had a spell will bring up the Requires Damon. After installation of the German esp this was no longer available, so I do not know if a German text ware appeared with speech, so I put back the English esp now while everything is in English, text only no speech, but at least I can The Damonin see now.

Nude Mod Tzulan

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:44 am 

Hi Tzulan.

Unfortunately I am now somewhat confused with what you've done.

Could you please explain in what order you have something done so that all right, and works completely?

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:10 pm 

Hi,

So, in order:

1 I created a folder on the desktop, which i call mods. On the access to OBMM.

2 Extract from the Mod-15 204 Kendos_Demon_Consort_MATURE the files meshes, sounds, textures and esp in the folder mods on the desktop.

3 Extract from the Mod-30 216 Daemonische_Gefaehrtin_V1 the files meshes, sounds, textures and so the Redskins in the folder mods on the desktop. If files have been here twice now be flamed but the presence was not.

4 with the Make OBMM over to the mods to access and OMOD.

5 Hackchen share and play.

Nude Mod Tzulan

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:41 am 

Tzurlan Hi,
I just have the German and English Demon Consort I downloaded and unpacked.

Tzulan
3 Extract from the Mod-30 216 Daemonische_Gefaehrtin_V1 the files meshes, sounds, textures and so the Redskins in the folder mods on the desktop. If files have been here twice now be flamed but the presence was not.

There may be something wrong ... Meshes, sound and texture folders are completely identical in German and English (all data).
I've checked up the safe side, twice ... it had overwrite definitely a message for must come!

Have you installed the English version of the update?

I'll have both ESP files (German English) to compare if there is a difference there. (Apart from the different language)

I register again (but may take some time)

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 pm 

Hello Mr. Gnome,

a little different, there must be, the mod Daemonische_Gefaehrtin_V1-30 216 is 8.81 MB grou, the mod Kendos_Demon_Consort_MATURE-15 204 is 3.56 MB grou.
After I had both fitted together, the new version about 12 MB grou.
Compare times the sound file with elves, is the German version contains much more.

Nude Mod Tzulan

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 pm 

Tzulan Hi

With me are German and English, 22.9 MB 22.8 MB big! (After unpacking)

Packaged German and English, 8.81 MB 8.88 MB.

However, my English is called. Version Kendos_Demon_Consort-14 277

Have you got the data here in the forum?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next