All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:41 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hey people,
I'm back from ebfallen Oblivionfieber * hehe *
It also runs quite well so far and so, so not to play the first time, but I thought cih magicians try something new and go from direction . Said and done, am in the Mages Guild and I bought me some magic and shcon little messing around. Since I am a very rational thinking menshc, I thought I programming info me at first, as I play the best way to get a lot of mana. And then I met the (star sign is when a thief and Dark) is blitz.l without rings or amulets to get a maximum of 200 mana. I thought, that can not be net. But it's true. if you are not cheating by sien udn int drives worth 1uf 250 can you get int from standard electoral Levlen maximum of 100 and a maximum of 200 mana dammit. Your wist sichrelich, d as the nciht very much is. IMBA magic cost already (almost) everything alone.
Well I just wanted to ask if ne of you has an idea, how can the other mana sytem which increase or amna? One probably also someone has a mod. or an amulet, that brings a lot more mana.
I think you know what I mean and if you could help me, the real class [problem] MANASYt in Oblivion

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:32 pm 

Hei moder

The only thing I looking up cheat, or play always GodModus. Who you ripped off in Oblivion GoModus, is the Manawert down, regardless of whether you now have 250 or 25,000 mana.
The console command for magic You know, or. Who does not:
player.setav Magicka, 25000 - Enter. In an event. Level up the magic values go back to standard.

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:44 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Or are you looking times in the relevant pages for modded objects which the mana incrementing strong, or containing, following a mod

Enter does something intended, but even I've never looked for one.

If you come to me blod, traces to get my sword <b>Re: [Problem] MANASYt in Oblivion</b>

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:36 am 

hey thanks for the quick reply
International can be cheated up to 250. (And I find stupid xD)
the cheat with the Magicka, w I erd to try, I will not ubertreiebn too, but atm 118 MP, is a little bit EHCT xD
Zoggs In Godmode I also nciht Sun
So, I cheat the brobie rmal Magicka and if that does not work, then I'm going to look roof mods. And if someone already has such a mod, he should not hesitate to contact me * laughs *
@, which was earlier, my tactics, but I'd best magician spieln ^ -
so thanks again

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:01 pm 

I've always tinkered me such a subject itself to the construction kit, simply NEN new enchant I think and then placed on any item that I had copied me

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:49 pm 

@ Anemos hm, unfortunately I had with the set construction never wirklcih can successfully xD (at least net in Oblivion.)
so one probably write times a teturial for dummies one probably (even for the modern sector)
Nude Mod @ aht the beautifully with the magicka cheat works, thanks

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:04 pm 

I use Less Annoying Magic Experience, da mage makes his more SPAU Vanlilla than in Oblivion.

However, I had never even without mod Manaprobleme, we must also remember that the spell costs are not fixed but depend upon your abilities.
Say The higher your skill in destruction of the less mana the mana cost of this line.

Btw. game I am currently again Oblivion and, hence, probably times the Oblivion Mods Threed extend certain archaeological pieces Re: [Problem] MANASYt in Oblivion<> in Oblivion

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:53 am 

Well then I'm curious.

There are so close Ulich an almost infinite amount of mods.

I think if we had together will all the mods you already a Olivion V at the start.

Task and there are no such bugs as
<> in Oblivion IV

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]