New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

What do you think?

On WE came a world of wonder special about doomsday.
Just runs after them on the Mayan 21/12/2012 CALENDAR, and according to the legend, then irgenetwas bad to happen to the Earth. Only in the WAS are to creditors as well as scientists themselves divided.
In the show so far rejected the gangigsten theories. So there will be no Super X planet collides with Earth, and no Synchronisitatsstrahl by the linear alignment of the planets will be drawn with the sun and the galaxy core is.
Possibly. could it have something to do with our own sun, or a meteoroid / asteroid will fall on us and sweep away.

On the other hand, spoke of the outbreak of epidemics, floods, droughts and famines ... But we are seeing today but even in poorer countries.

What follows are totally wild theories of the ore in the sci fi and fantasy genre are located:

In the fantasy genre that date was always an issue, at least in the cyberpunk P P RPGs. In Shadowrun e.g. came at this time the magic back into the world and altered the total. There were also many deaths as it broke from the uncontrolled Primal Might Leylinienknoten and devastated the country.

Still others believe that the date for the first official contact with Auuerirdischen is, or coming back then the sudden disappearance of Maya, who are themselves auuerirdische.

Maybe it is also the date for next rite of passage (AVP).

Maybe the aliens come to our world to evacuate.

On the other hand, maybe nothing happens.
Will be fixed well, which will take advantage of many of these Weltuntergngssekten and other organizations Religilose this hype to scratch before the end of many trailer again around, will call to buue, Massenselbstgeiuelungen for the sins of mankind Mass Suicide or even for the same reason.
Could also increase the number of suicide terrorism with, close the software Ulich their last chance, glory to come into their paradise. If the world is hinuber first time, that's so bad.

Accordingly, in November comes, even a movie on the subject, here is the link to the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN7PgpbGI8Y

What do you think of the whole? What is your opinion? Have you maybe found sources refute the whole cheese befuhrworten? Oh, and what will you do just before this date arrives?

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:51 pm 

Hei Bloody_Kain

Funny thoughts that you've got there on a nude patches site.
For me there are really only three possibilities for a real, not doomsday, but the extermination of virtually all life here on our planet.
The first method is a total nuclear war. Were we indeed even before that. (Bay of Pigs)
The second is a giant meteorite.
The third huge volcanic eruption or other natural disasters.
Something else, there are not safe.
For me rather wahrscheindlich: man gang up in himself.

I see some documentation to me like:
Since it has been measured, too, that our moon is moving away in the year by 3.5 cm from the ground.
So we only once, the moon is flying one day it actually had our planet, and thus we have a huge problem.

Our doom was prophesied already sovielemal us, but nevertheless it still stands, how come?
This sect gurus are also only on the money from your trailer. Why do you think that this can live the high life, without coal, the no. Look here in Switzerland: Uriella, but is also so ne silly goose, you need to sell your villa already, since your trailer are all still broke.

According to calculation is to our sun, there is 50 billion years, the people do not, this one was the Fehlkunstruktion of Evolution: My opinion.
What you could do short of a disaster, you wanted to know:
Then I get two things in mind: nude patch download Nen, and popping, you should still have time. Maybe then there nude mod. ch more. Where will this lead: Failed

ABOUT discuss this issue is long, but the question is?

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:10 pm 

Well I can tell you what will happen just before the end of the world in any case: phone networks and the internet will be overloaded total, at least in the countries where it is above all still work. do

Each and every each viewing to say or write, which are forums drown before heulwasser that hackers are still fast upload their final Doomsdayvirus before it is no longer the can it hurt to be suicidsekten the release bucket, are terrorists the last call of large bang and and and.

Well, and I'll be at that day with my family, because alone it die badly, and before that I will draw all the most important of my data to my MP3 player, because only that is small and stable enough that I the me can carry round.
My Pc software as too bulky.

Oh, and on 20 I'll open up a thread in every forum I join, or where it is: for the case goes tomorrow the world ... Re: 21.12.2012, the magic date

Well, I do not reckon with sex, because I know not whether I'll be there already forgiven, but I'll definitely miss the grout sugar shock I had to date.
Heh, if you can be at it when the world goes down, please hold on a full stomach and Spau bake ...
Oh, and not open Kloh to die is encouraging Kloh failed * e. XD

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 pm 

Hi Bloody_Kain

Very funny, not so long chuckle.

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:08 pm 

I think even more that people are even eradicated.

We're fully occupied with long scho.

Wars, diseases and epidemics, even natural disasters caused, etc. ..

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 am 

I think that the date is total rubbish, eradicate, as with the jahundertwende, when supposedly all electrical appliances fail soltlen * laughs *
but the humanity in the next decades, itself, is possible through out.
This is in addition to the previously mentioned nuclear war or self-caused natural disasters add also the DNA manipulation, namely, if any spinenr different viruses mix and create a new killer virus eradicated plant to plant or the other ....
Well, one probably just nothing happens and the world changed, for good, clean with a new energeiquelle. But this is unlikely.
I was eating in front personlcih weltuntergang again really good, you have sex and drugs then all try, I can find. Since then isses eh no matter * smile *

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:25 pm 

And then the best yet at once, right moder.

So on appeal ex.

Blod then only if nothing was the end of the world, and one Subsequently plucking the harp. Or schurter fire, whatever.

Then one could argern dead, but the halt was already dead.

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm 

Hi moder

Also good. I just hope that you will remain as much time for all drugs that you've been found to take more, otherwise you have only one option to learn in all at once, then you were very wahrscheindlich eh nothing more, and be with your awakening the only one still walks the earth.

Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

well possible ^ ^ But you will indeed not too much drugs just like that. With who knows how the world was at sunset istr * g *
and everything on One time bad because sex during the meal I setllers net so good before, unless there is whipped cream ;-). And sex for drugs makes no Spau I think. Above all, who's unaware of it not even more true ^ ^ On the other hand, bissel with LSD in the blood is the ne Sexpartnerin then maybe Sukupus * laughs *
well, drotzdem not * laughs *

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:14 pm 

Sop did something nice for you. Is not quite over the end of the world, but this song is like what you can do so if they had to live only one day ;-)

SDP - If I had only one day to life

SPAU much. This is good mood music * g *

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next