1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 1 August
Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi people

The first of August, is for us actually a Natioalfeiertag. Since the old Confederation was the Rutlischwur, and not the EU - Oath!
There is talk again, and talked of what it takes hold, and lied and lied again.

Now we have to Gluck, former Federal Councillor Christoph Blocher, who incidentally is in my eyes in a class of who says what he thinks, and he speaks for the people. What he says has hand and foot, without whom, and but.
His address for the first August is just about no one manner, that the EU will be held together. And all the countries of the EU are highly indebted. I agree with him completely right, the EU is in my view, the modern Mafia.
Even our president says CVP:
It is the nature of the Swiss, and Swiss Burger may be the key issues, set the course itself. Which of course no longer were the case, we were in the EU or EEA, then vote we could not remember what we do and what not.

We have seen again, as we have voted over the Swiss minaret ban, the first was what the EU in mind, purely to talk the same. The EU has led us to determine a shit what we may not carry, and what is not living by other people's money anyway. Also joining the EEA software for our shit, then we were closer to the EU. We need really not outsiders who have the feeling, in interfering us where they want.
I wish me only, to whom does it again for a vote, regardless of EU or EEA, this has been dropped to 90%, and only 65% will

Blocher even set up a petition, the laid down in our booth Constitution, the votes are prohibited such, EU, EEA, or how they call Mogen then later also. I was signed immediately.

Who do I so now and then look through the history of Switzerland, I have to laugh manchesmal already. For example, William Tell, which there was never, this is a legend. William Tell the one who had given this software was a German, why? Schiller wrote William Tell, and as far as I know, Schiller was a German.

Post subject: Re 1 August
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Nude Mod.

So Schiller may decline the groynes Stuck William Tell have written, the actual forecast is significantly older.
See here.

Hi

That's true, by Schiller, he became famous. I knew nothing of those days tell, until we once had in school about Schiller. Only what they write on wiki, Tell, there was not definitive, that is as certain as the Easter Bunny

<> along with Santa Claus

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 pm 

ask. Ne time, what then is the EEA?
Had Hittler ware get his plans done it well the Europe Institute of International Reich the ore, the German Empire, but fortunately never made first. (pure Statistically he had it can never provide, because Germany and its allied few are far too small to hold against the rest of the world can anstinken to ...) Rolling Eyes

And honestly, I find even better if the Swiss are not members of the EU.
Why, because the EU is about to perish sooner or later and all mitreiuen, precisely because of the many debts as already mentioned , and then at least it should be a country here that is not affected.

But I advise you on it before you has already prepared to make the borders tight, because when the devil is going on, many people try to EU countries which do not migrate it better off than us and Switzerland could be uberrant;.) (Before that happened, however, I'm here if I can exchange as much as is common for me)

Auuerdem, this whole EU! Mist is real only negative!
No country can more properly determine for themselves and certain decisions are still retarded and nor because they only bring their own policy and then must pass through the EU Council and then the shit is steaming for a long time on!
Assuming the New York Stock Exchange goes down the drain, I think Switzerland will be there n can save bissl, the Chinese people because it can at the moment which is really good, but the EU guarantees Amiland runterreiuen with!
Darfur, we are very much western Fixed what is seen alone in our banks and the companies which are subsidiaries of some foreign countries (see Opel).

If hung bridges where the Borse and the financial sector, will come here in Germany for the Civil War! I will be my for me, that something has long uberfallig, an uprising, because with all nerve incapable government can nciht much longer go on, but Darfur, it's still too many people too well and as long as this is so is because nothing else. Only when they too go to the saved, because you oh so suddenly angehauftes money is worth nothing more, then these are also our view the head all the time have screwed up and go to the cardiologist.

It all sounds very hard and when any type BND reading this I could maybe even get Дrger when the find me, but honestly Wurscht is me. Also we are a free country where anyone can auuern his opinion and I am doing this right nunmal shamelessly use! Twisted Evil

Long live the right to freedom of Meinungsauuerung! Re: 1 August

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:43 am 

Bloody_Kain
ne time wondering, what then is the EEA?
Had to get his plans Hittler finished product is probably the European Law of the Empire or insulting the German Empire, but fortunately never made first. (Pure Statistically he can never create it, because Germany and its allied few are far too small to hold against the rest of the world can anstinken to ...) Rolling Eyes

And honestly, I find better if the Swiss are not members of the EU.
Why? Because the EU is about to perish sooner or later and all mitreiuen, precisely because of the many debts as already mentioned, and then at least there should be a country here that is not affected.

But I advise you on it before you has already prepared to make the borders tight, because when the devil is going to be many people try to emigrate to non-EU countries which are still better off than we were then and Switzerland uberrant be. ;) (Before that happened, however, I'm here if I can exchange as much as is common for me)

Auuerdem, this is really just negative crap all the EU!
No country can more properly determine for themselves and certain decisions are still retarded and nor because they only bring their own policy and then must pass through the EU Council and then the shit is steaming for a long time on!
Assuming the New York Stock Exchange goes down the drain, I think Switzerland will be there n can save bissl, the Chinese people because it can at the moment which is really good, but the EU guarantees Amiland runterreiuen with!
Darfur, we are very much western Fixed what is seen alone in our banks and the companies which are subsidiaries of some foreign countries (see Opel).

If hung bridges where the Borse and the financial sector, will come here in Germany for the Civil War! I will be my for me, that something has long uberfallig, an uprising, because with all nerve incapable government can nciht much longer go on, but Darfur, it's still too many people too well and as long as this is so is because nothing else. Only when they too go to the saved, because you oh so suddenly angehauftes money is worth nothing more, then these are also our view the head all the time have screwed up and go to the cardiologist.

It all sounds very hard and when any type BND reading this I could maybe even get Дrger when the find me, but honestly Wurscht is me. Also we are a free country where anyone can auuern his opinion and I am doing this right nunmal shamelessly use! Twisted Evil

Hi Bloody_Kain.
First, to history. Had Hitler not attacked Poland at that time, and thus to explain England led war on Germany, then ware Deustchland today probably the grout country in Europe.
The 3rd Reich was back then, practically all of Europe in your pocket.

EEA heiut just € Paischer economic space.

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:56 pm 

Bloody_Kain
ne time wondering, what then is the EEA?
Had to get his plans Hittler finished product is probably the European Law of the Empire or insulting the German Empire, but fortunately never made first. (Pure Statistically he can never create it, because Germany and its allied few are far too small to hold against the rest of the world can anstinken to ...) Rolling Eyes

And honestly, I find better if the Swiss are not members of the EU.
Why? Because the EU is about to perish sooner or later and all mitreiuen, precisely because of the many debts as already mentioned, and then at least there should be a country here that is not affected.

But I advise you on it before you has already prepared to make the borders tight, because when the devil is going to be many people try to emigrate to non-EU countries which are still better off than we were then and Switzerland uberrant be. ;) (Before that happened, however, I'm here if I can exchange as much as is common for me)

Auuerdem, this is really just negative crap all the EU!

Hi Bloody_Kain.
First, to history. Had Hitler not attacked Poland at that time, and thus to explain England led war on Germany, then ware Deustchland today probably the grout country in Europe.
The 3rd Reich was back then, practically all of Europe in your pocket.

EEA heiut just € Paischer economic space.

Hi Michael

Yes, Hitler made the mistake that all Great Insanity, he wanted too much at once.
State No matter how big he is at the same time Russia can England had, and attack America, so go in my pants. Today we no longer need to Hitler, today we have the EU, and plunged all the countries that are in the abyss.
Yes EEA is correct, as you posted this.

We will fight with all of us to the available resources to join any of the two. Us, it's really over other countries very well, and this is the EU looks like a thorn in the eye. Also, we have still spinning, mainly women, who really want into the EU or EEA, but only must the most people over, and that is where our advantage over all EU and EEA countries, the people decide, not the EU is not the EEA.

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:23 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

So with the story, you have it or not Re: 1 August ?

not Germany attacked England, but England had declared war Deutschalnd. had
So Poland attacked Germany in 1939, England had the poles gemau stood by a mutual assistance agreement to Poland and Germany declared war.

Anfnags America had only supported financially England. Only after Pearl Harbor was attacked, America has become active with its own Military.

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:38 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

So with the story, you have it or not Re: 1 August ?

not Germany attacked England, but England had declared war Deutschalnd. had
So Poland attacked Germany in 1939, England had the poles gemau stood by a mutual assistance agreement to Poland and Germany declared war.

Anfnags America had only supported financially England. Only after Pearl Harbor was attacked, America has become active with its own Military.

Hi

Right, after some V2 rockets that the Germans had fired on England. As I had explained in its place Germany the war. You know so surely that were both world wars from Germany? The story I've already come, but almost all nights on n-tv contributions on the first and second world war. Also, I think it is right that England and Russia have done at the end of America together to stop this Wahninigen not imagine what would today, Hitler was still alive.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 pm 

the following:
I also think it is right that England and Russia have done at the end of America together to stop this Wahninigen not imagine what would today was Hitler alive.

Hi Nude Mod.

Then Hitler ware now 121 years old and was additionally burden the pension fund.
So do I just say no thanks.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 am 

Nude Mod has written the following:
I also think it is right that England and Russia have done at the end of America together to stop this Wahninigen not imagine what today ware Hitler was still alive.

Hi Nude Mod.

Then Hitler ware now 121 years old and was additionally burden the pension fund.
So do I just say no thanks.

Hi
The software so great madness that was even can bombard the pension fund.

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:09 pm 

the following:

Hi
The software so great madness that was even can bombard the pension fund.

Were then at least all the cash benefits strangers away the pension fund and it would be more money in the pension fund.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next