New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Mukke to games
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Since strings are already in real life thread has mentioned, I think, though one continuance of this issue is less under the thread of thought, here its own. hore

As I said I play on certain specific metal or other music.
As such I could call my 20 music Macros I have pasted in WoW
So I'm depending on the situation at hand kampfmukke the best and perhaps even the odd battle cry.
(Nothing is funnier than beeen at BG (Battleground) with NEM MORTAL KOMBAT screaming lips on the virtual to the shclacht to run and in the background is then the appropriate sampler ^ ^)
Of course hor then only I alone this music.
Play at others I've run in the background player either NEN, NEN mod where I can control the ausm game or the game offers something out of himself. (The last games have offered something were the good old Fallout sp ims. Too bad -.-)

Well, the situation entcheidet then that the right music.
For example fits Kreator - Titans of our Time well during an extremely violent Nahkampfgemetzel The Legend comes to life with his long Flotenspiel good fit to travel overland because it is so already reflects the loneliness.

Another good battle song is Holy Thunderforce by Rhapsody (of Fire). Medieval-tinged as it is, it fits into any fantasy game in which it is to be decided last man standing situations come.
(Again, for example WoW, the ruined troll city in the desert Tanaris. It is in the instance at the end on the steps that mukke skin clean and fights to live against the onslaught border hordes of enemies to his virtual ^ ^)

hip hop or rap since been absolutely get nowhere. N've never done by monsters I've totgereimt by hook or by the bin area in front of him!
Help, since only cold steel and magic, or a really squeaky charged grou! And to hold only groovy rock and metal music fits! Auuerdem what music is most noxious for hearing and bodies? The bass from ner bass pipes with the right metal or Mukke ne grou box with NEM endgeil getarrensolo or the babble of a rapper / hip hopper? Twisted Evil

Post subject: Re Play Mukke
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:50 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

must give you right, however, I hear the sounds of the individual rather spile call this anstat with my own music to ubertonen.
Cs = TeamSpeak.
= Oblivion music, and vogelgezwicher Charackter drivel.
= Morrowind was not there this funny and likewise brilliant music?
= Geiler soundtrack halo, typical fight / halo music,
fifa kommtator =,
etc. I think music can hear you when you surf the Internet or anything, but the games not ham without reason sound. but what I find cool is when good music was integrated into the game. There are, for example a role-playing (I fall to the level nciht name one, it was also one probably diablo or so) appeared in the inextremo in the game and play their music .... that's already hot.
Aso because I can think of but a few games including one I've heard other music, namlcih time to play the gameboy and nintendo XD. but if the music fits well with the game, this can be sometimes be next to go in the way you do it for example at wow.

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 pm 

the following:
but what I cool find is when good music was integrated into the game. There is, for such a role-playing (me falls the name grad nciht one, one probably it was also diablo or so) appeared in the inextremo in the game and there music playing .... that is already hot.

Gothic, Part 1, Old Stock think 2nd or 3rd act

~ sic ~

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:01 pm 

yes stzimmt gothic wars, habs but played himself never did that but Geshe and found genal XD
PS: I still have occurred this to me earlier aoe 2 offten heard in extremo have

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:50 pm 

2 act once you get a bearing has joined in the old location of the tribune in front of the castle aif (fire mage ftw ^ ^)

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 am 

entered on youtube ma ...

Result here

but somehow I remember non-tuned, that it was so ... well ... gothic dig out again and behold ...

~ ~ Sic [/ url]

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 pm 

I'm so gothic (unfortunately) never gespeilt. but tells ichhab get that there is also a CBE npc ir hergerant and something like what it says: Come quickly, inextremo play
must shcon geilsein well, I imagine the graphic dso before I roll a level playing game, then shclieu ichmich ners more groups and then there s concert, get to show and so geil XD Darfur, I could even almost the game somehow and the only reason to play ... XD
mal ne ask on the edge. you can play multiplayer gothic?

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:28 pm 

Have scho right moder, but have to play music lands are usually the sample, the shcnell monotonous and a cheer goes around laces.
N bissl varied in between is not as scho dowel

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:38 am 

the following:
mal ne ask on the edge. you can play multiplayer gothic?

nope, no game is in multiplayer zzt gothic playable ... and a running to you and says, in extremo play is also new to me ...

So much I still weiu begins on the new Act, then see if you through the gate running, NEN ingame video where a speaker all adjacent (Vienna carnival barker) on it aurmerksam does that now in extremo a concert is run, then is in and I mean the act over see the will still be left on the stage ...

~ Sic ~

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 pm 

Bloody_Kain
Have scho right moder, however, have to play music usually lands that are the prob the shcnell monotonous and a cheer goes around laces.
N bissl varied in between is not as scho dowel

jo true, because sometimes you have to hear other music. or play less or more different games in succession ...
PS: flesh beast, you're probably right ...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next