New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:12 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Can Good evening,

someone give me a tip on how mods for Mass Effect 2, Tomb Raider Anniversary and Tomb Raider Underworld will be created. Mods for Mass Effect 2 and TRA, TRU Create
I weiu that can be used by TextMod created mods.
What programs are out of TextMod yet?

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:42 am 

Hi Heuberger

do not know if you have read the article by Nude Mod. First of, I know you can not do anything with TexMod.
On each game has a different structure. There are many games, since you can use Irfanview to other textures. If this is dds. Files are, you need a dds. Converter. With Win7 there are sometimes problems, unless there is already a converter for Win7? 've Googled Already then, unfortunately, found nothing suitable. There are so many modders who work with Gimp.

And how Nude Mod has been written correctly: Who did you make programs to add a wircklich get good mod, one needs a program, then what is really expensive.
Loading times Irfanview you down. Then go into the game files, most often in the textures, then whom does it in this game texture files, then automatically you see if you can open the files with Irfanview. Unfortunately, there is not for every game, like Oblivion, a CS.

So you even sent an email with the Madel of Oblivion, as I have only once made their thumb nail red. So, I'm about considering whether or not im we dds.converter for Win7 to upload here too, because for XP works for me not to Win7 on my computer. Can not guarantee if this goes for Mass Effect so because I do not have this game, but there should dds. Files will be present there.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 pm 

Nude Mod @

You can ask questions. I have to admit just the ME 2 folder opened and to be honest, I did not even know where I look. Re: Mods for Mass Effect 2 and TRA, TRU Create

Mass Effect 2

• binaries

• contains a lot of dll files, not to let Particular textures or similar schlieuen

• contains the Config.exe

• Mass Effect contains 2.exe

• BioGame

• Config folder contains

• CookedPC folder

• DLC folder

• Localization folder

• Movies folder (bik files)

• Splash folder

• data

• contains files containing text searchable as config

• docs

• bissl accessories, Such as links, license agreement, readme

• Engine

• Localization folder contains 6

• contains Shaders folder (and so files)

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi little witch

Actually, I have no questions asked. I wanted to explain just what the members Heuberger. But thanks once for the collection of Mass Effect - files. I'm just mods of games that I have myself, because there I can test the mod them yourself.

So I just wanted time to know if there in Mass Effect DDS. - Files are, the easier it was the whole thing with Irfan View. I'm not a fan TexMod Wen you created the mods with TexMod, one must always start the game over TexMod.

But I like you anyway.

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:07 pm 

Re: Mods for Mass Effect 2 and TRA, TRU Create Is the floor wax, or why this is slippery so? Re: Mods for Mass Effect 2 and TRA, TRU Create But thanks anyway.

I TexMod runtergleaden Yesterday it once because of ME2. But my AVG complains around there. I must try now time I falling Edison AVG, if I can load one or two mods to ME2. Samus Aran ware not bad.
I had TexMod then have constantly active, or only when I want einbilnden the fashion?

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:31 am 

Hi little witch

So who do you do with a mod TexMod must TexMod well be in the game directory. Then you have to start over each time the game TexMod, otherwise you can not. Who do you start off the game without TexMod, you will not see the Modifications made.

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:41 am 

If you use TexMod, then the program must always run along in the background.

Where the program is stored, is not matter, because you have the Necessary paths are loaded through the file selection. are

The problem with the AV program, it ofters, but this has no meaning, as it is a false alarm. I also use TexMod.

As for the textures, so it's not so easy.
Almost always are. Dds files are not stored as searchable on the hard drive, but before leiegn Grou in archive files. This can for example be. big archives, or earlier. pk3 archives, or whatever.
Also, it is possible that these files are stored additionally encrypted with hash checksums are protected.

So many mods are now executed as TexMod because you can exchange warend with this program, the term simply the textures in memory of the graphics card without having to age the game files.

The Disadvantage is that you only can the texture of old. If you want to age the dress, so you can nciht the shape of the other file. E.g. it carries a Rustung. Now the Rustung is Korperbetont nciht. One can make the texture although skin colors, or transparent, but the shape of the Rustung can nciht other. This pattern can age the lattice model of Rustung, and that is impossible with TexMod.

This is the why these mods are Gurnd fullnude meitsens nciht, but only certain parts of the clothing be removed. For it is impossible for the major tourist Rustung in shape to old. And it saw in the game of silly when the Rustung looks in shape, but this is skin color.

The heist you must first search out a figure hugging dress in the game and then to age these. Then, the main character in the game is so in Accordance stripped when wearing these clothes, but ONLY if you EXACTLY wearing these clothes. If one Applies a different garment, then the effect is gone. heiuen set

, if you want to age more clothes, Thus Requiring this be done individually for each dress.

That's just the Disadvantage of grou TexMod. The advantage is wait, you can create the mods easier. Earlier, when there were not Temod, one was dependent on that there were people who were able to extract the encrypted files and to import again later. What was already quite difficult Depending on the game.
Ometimes mitgeliefrt patterns specific tools, Which were then imported the files into the game, or for samples online games new launcher will be written, Which Dateiprufung have lifted, so that the player accounts start over with the altered textures.

Example: Spell Force 1 or 2 (here via a supplied tools nude mod imported into the game).
Silkroad (Onlinepsiel). Here's a new launcher was written, who has skipped the Dateiprufung, otherwise the game would not start, changed because of the texture file.

A different way what the hex editor. Even with search tools have been changed earlier texture files.

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm 

@ Little witch.

In Mass Effect were the textures and objects are in the following folder:

Mass Effect \ BioGame \ CookedPC \ Packages \ game objects and
Mass Effect \ BioGame \ CookedPC \ Packages \ Textures

There are a few folders. The files are of the type. Upk

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 am 

Hi

Do you have the game Mass Effect? Who indeed could you me the file: Mass Effect \ BioGame \ Packages \ Textures send again?
I liked this look like times.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:40 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

Make it possible.
However, could the files from the
Mass Effect \ BioGame \ CookedPC \ Packages \ game objects \ Characters
folder be interesting. From there, the file contained names could produce these more textures for the player and include the deposits.

Near pouch:
The Game object \ Characters Odner pack includes 290MB.
I invite you the file, and send you the link via PM.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next