1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Venetica nude patches
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:47 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So people

Now I have all the programs together, to the texture files in Venetica other.

'M Going on this week. You can open these two programs, all textures in Venetica.
Now I just have to find the texture file from Scarlett. 2 is therefore long been a thorn Difinity me in the side, there are so up to now no nude patch.
The judge in Venice I once took off his desk to do but to watch Scarlett furs eye, it takes a bit more.

Post subject: Re Venetica nude patches
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:37 pm 

Wish you good luck! A Nudeptach Venetica in optics which own game so happy to see me, and I am suffering rnicht. I'm waiting for TES 5th * Grumble * it will take something else.

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:30 pm 

Hei Sey7

Thanks. Now in the meantime I found the texture files that I need.
Now I have only one problem. I once had a program for the colors, whom I had opened this program, and am using the mouse down no matter where, there were exactly the tone in this program.
Unfortunately I did not have this program stored externally, and to a PC - Kolapps what this program with him. Well I want to find again.
And how ever mentioned, is the mouse I saw the text of uranium-ation not to create too vague.

Edit: The program to Determine the exact colors I have now found.

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:16 am 

* Both thumb pressure *

then much happiness.

I myself have unfortunately wherein in terms of two left hands.

Especially if I e.g. Watch the video file, I get about TexMod. The 2D Dartsellung I always worry.
And always gone about things with. No idea how to hinbekommt something clean.

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 am 

Hei

So I have to at Venetica notice that I have with the mouse alone zero chance of inaccurate.

The files Venetica I have meanwhile also found Venetica should be feasible. Contrast, Divinity 2, there again very different data entries. Have you even ne e - mail, where I have something changed by the hair, but only with the mouse, still not perfect, said the pin, which i have mentioned here once should I get next week, then this matter does something different from that Allows you to follow very closely the dan corrections.

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:14 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

You are sheep!

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:40 pm 

Hi nature

Thanks. The problem is you can not with Venetica, for example in the Divinity off his Char Rustung, and gamble in lingerie on.
I have already Scarlett nakig attempt it, but unfortunately this was then still a part of their Rustung.

Also on nudecreator wait already longing for an nude patch for Venetica. A member writes about because what TexMod. Only one who tinkers with a nude patch TexMod, you have to start the game accessible via TexMod, not really my style, but one who Dan really is no other way, you have to hold grave of TexMod back.

So, tomorrow I will get Risen, I will of course EMPLOYMENT me first with Risen, and all evil I'll get another cold.

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm 

Time to

Unfortunately, I had to your post with the screens of Venetica in Blond Losch.

What Nudecreator on again as a member BlackDeath121 writes: He had made a mod for Scarlett in Blond. What should I see is my work. I did not like it, I think, other modders not know whom I create jrgendwelche Mod, and writes an ass, he had made this mod. over the river to all, this non-member may describe me, how to integrate this mod into the game. So, download a tpf. File, but unfortunately you can not tpf. File to see if the dds. Conferter, nor otherwise in what incorporate Venetica. If I want to publish my feritge Mod, I will give you already know.

And finally:
This will be very wahrscheindlich be my last choice:
Should it go on like this, I will leave with immediate effect nude mod take on the net, and devote myself to other things.

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 pm 

Hello Nude Mod
I also just read on the post NC and at the same time seen here what's going on. I can understand you well up the the terribly upset, because I myself looking how much work and time you can put in as a mod until he looks for what if you as to Ar ... Re: Venetica nude patches says that he just burst put his name on the work of others as can me and collar. If someone circulated my mods can he like to do as long as my name on it.
I just hope this is the guy you at least apologize and stuff to let in the future, I guess any modders recognize his work in Which He has invested time and energy.
I found so sad when Nudfix muut suffer.

Skar

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:04 am 

Hi Skar

Thank you for your contribution times. Yes it is really very painfully, and fustrierend use it on another nude patch - to have to read Site. Only this time so I definitely have to say is no longer nudecreator what it once was. Your mod that you have kindly sent, we have noted in the Appendix: Of Skar, which i think really well for right and fair.

If I were being asked, I had wahrscheindlich had no objection, but one should not pretty with foreign laurels. How do I even nudecreator from several contributions to be taken, have those who write something like zero idea how ne mod actually works.

We had a few screens So that made my request to come here where I've been totally in Blond Scarlett, because I had, something would only read about TexMod, this only have I made without TexMod.

As for me, and I say this is the first time disturbs, is the following:
There are at Nudecreator many members, and aspiring modder who did not like my brother, I certainly do not. Unfortunately there are people who endure Mogen not the truth.

So, I will, if I can continue to live nude mod, not my attitude, so as I have led until now something else.

Hi Skar, I must tell you, and all other members: I boil with rage. I have the tpf. Files opened, and there are actually screens, Which has been here at my request in, only that you can not even include in the list of Venetica, does not work, so I was already secured. And a screen, you can embed in any game.

I have today emailed night my provider, he should with immediate effect from my home network, Which makes this even, no problem.

But I imagine I will have to set the site temporarily. I'm just tired.

Another thing in the end:
Many mods, mainly from Oblivion are from me, just not right under my Niknam.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next