1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Venetica nude patches
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:34 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello Nude Mod
I can understand your decision but find it very sad, especially since I do not make friends with nudecreator may have been Particularly Frankfurt, the new download system, Particularly since they. Unfortunately, these two sides are pretty much the only ones in the Nudpatches offer extensive.
But still useable, I wish you the first time all the best and maybe you do nude mod someday again be on (I hope it at least once) because without this forum I probably missing something that was never a large writer of got me through but the contributions here always read you.

Skar

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei Skar

Thanks. I just calmed down somewhat
Also, I considered myself about that because I think good members that we have here yet, our site not simply can close Sun

And as already mentioned, on nudecreator there are many members who Thurs Mogen not, and I was doing that rather a favor, I was put the site still. (. Well, not the admins of nudecreator with whom I have no problems)

The Internet has its good sides, but also its weakness: As you can see again how quickly your ideas, the ideas of another.
So now I sit and have finally got a garden restaurant, and authorize me to the sun a few beers, who knows already exactly how long can we sit this year out yet.

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:55 am 

(Breathe for the first time)
Hello Nude Mod
I am to hear that you did it to you again about other places Very Happy
Yes, the Internet has its Tucker but, muu that live it well.

Well then cheers, and drink for me and one with Re: Venetica nude patches

Skar

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 pm 

omg. I've read that the tv and a trill is a dirt against it. I was almost stopped the heart ....
Amn looking for who the thief was?
And I can not even say please someone, w hy nudecreator missing part in their forum people tolerate?
People who spend just as easily work from his own, should be deleted and quartered.
I am glad first, Which Was not great page taken from our network. However, one probably ought to be set, Which can only read topics registered user, so that limited the number of potential thieves to a minimum.
Unfortunately, I know not what else could you do about something like that. But I thank you for your cooperation and hope you could enjoy your beer in the sun. (=

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 pm 

It would hurt if this site goes offline Re: Are Venetica nude patches

Re.
First of all I do not understand what it takes to be pretty feathers with foreign Re: Venetica nude patches
Since you say it has made searching and searching and ready. ..

Registered users can read topics, so that limited the number of potential thieves to a minimum

you could still:
-water mark / name bring in pictures
-Access general conditions incrementing (more posts oda so)
-different access condition for various topics (ala - General theme = low requirements / New patches conditions = high)
-set up more groups (aka normal User - Development - Download ... etc)

How useful the individual points are not feasible and how labor intensive the whole software I can judge, is I stop occurred to fix Re: Venetica nude patches

star

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

I hope that everything einranckt still.

I was missing something.

But it's really hinterhaltig when one's own work is so stolen.

As for the matter of the web server, so I have sent you a separate email.

And we have been The additional active safety systems, we have indeed against unpleasant surprises, calm.

What ageht the access controls star surfer then the following. can read
- any contributions.
- Write can only members, etc..
- And can only download for users who are so in the download group there, and these can be entered by hand by Nude Mod or me.
- New nude patches vorschaulbilder and are uploaded by me alone, and currently involved in the download database.
- It could then upload directly to the download user database files, but for security reasons, this feature is completely disabled. So you only administrators new files into the database.

The pictures were here in this post And can see the pictures of each, and store containing locally on his PC. Such things can be prevented garnicht For technical reasons.

And now I have to treat my heart attack.

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm 

Hi,

Woah, blatant thing I know, unfortunately, only removed after all, quite good but imagine how much work makes such a mod.

I am pleased that you decided not to up schlieuen Did the page.

I hope this will get it to me a long time.

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 am 

Hei

This is with the server has cleared itself. I was just confused when I arrived at our home, ending with 8, all I write this, and suddenly the icons that we had to start on the site said no longer existed, and then I had this with the screens still see, this was then a bit too much at once.

Have Demanded the owner, who said that our security system is OK, because I had befurchtet at the outset that there is someone out again, where to look to nothing.

My beers I've been drinking, were delicious, fortunately I have a family, otherwise I were sure of long Remained in the garden said.

Hei Sey7 I can read your post until I had my already written. Yes, in the meantime I've calmed down. I was alone because not even said anything big, but my wife has seen this, Which has more excited than I when you got in the meantime joy of modding, and I also supported.

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:33 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

These are interesting times indeed news.

Modded with your wife? The hoarding is still very much of already.

Auuerdem team modded it to be much easier.

Let's get to know your lovely wife as well as times in the forum? Or will it remain the calm rather read?

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 am 

Hei

could be made possible by that time imagine you here.
Yes it is already a noodle smooth. In the beginning it has gerumpft nose, but now this looks very different.

Who could you see how we are both on modding, many members were laughing here, do but not worry, I'm the same way. Manchesmal me laugh even in your ideas, but I think this is really perfect, the who looks better already looking like a naked woman as a woman herself?

Ne my wife is against my nude mod offline agency, had six months ago it looked very different.
So I already have two major opponents: First, my wife is added, and also our members, these were then three opponents, this is too much for me.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next