Previous << 
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Mechaphantom wrote:
I uninstalled warcraft thinking this was an error I brought on myself but just read this after reloading the game, I love your ghoul patch but unlike him I love my lil'kt and going to keep it, but I might change my mind sence I love that sexy evil you made, congrats on your first 100% yours skin.

you know you cant resist sexy evil Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 but im sry you had to re-install wow Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 i know that can be a pain. im going to keep investigating the issue until i resolve it, i dont like things i made being messed up. (still kinda urks me that i couldnt figure out how to make the valkier fly) and thank you much Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 I am proud of the sexified DarkRanger Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Speaking of the valkier, I updated the links that include the valkier because i noticed somehow the skin i had modifed wasnt included in the patch. it is now in both patches. basically it took out the bra strap and made the girdle into a belt (slimmed and lowered from the waste to the hips)

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:46 pm 

Uh oh,that hurts.
Hope you can manage^^

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:28 pm 

Alright sorry it took me awhile. It's the Valk One. I removed the ghoul one and summoned XT and XT was still a little block. I swapped patches taking the Valk out and putting the should back and XT was fine. Another thing I noticed it that this patch is causing Plague giants including special ones like Garfrost to not render their lower half. It's the same exact problems found in the Perky pug to night elf patch. So tech if you could fix this one then you could...... naaaa I'm being selfish. Still I love the patches dude, it really is wonder work and I again thank you for putting in the effort to do this.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:46 pm 

Lots of people working on the valkier as pets, good luck with that, it seems very tricky, me? I'd perfeer a undead chick which you just made, though if you ever have free time I'd enjoy a fully nude version better like your undead skin or with bones showing.

But I'll take nipples showing girl over a icky ghoul any day so I'm happy as can be.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm 

Like I said, Don't rush yerself over it. I see it as minor, I'm curious if it effect the Celestial Steed but I'll figure that out if I see someone swimming a long in the air. I'll also double check to make sure again that I didn't miss something, not tonight really I"m just to tired but I'll double check once more.. I've been know to miss things or just plain get them wrong >_<

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 pm 

which patch?

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:11 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

renegadethemack wrote:
Being an unholy Death Knight i love the idea of the model swap, never thought of it meself. One question though, is it possible to make a belf ghoul with the same kinda clothes thing going on? Never really was a fan of humans. Patches look great man, keep up the good work Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

thank you much renegade Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 i will take a look at some of the npc models and see if i can find a belf one. I have an idea now that i know how to do DBC edits that may fix the problem i was having using PC models for pets (white w/ all meshes activated). if it works then i may be able to make a modified dark ranger as a DK pet Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 how cool would that be?!?!

i am a pervy nerd. *hangs head*

Edit: Btw Mech i wanted you to know i havent abandoned the geist project, its just that i have to learn Blender (the 3D prog used to edit models) its quite a bit tougher than photoshop or DBC edits.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:21 pm 

grimlock256 wrote:
Any way to get a patch or rather can we get a patch for the belf forsaken without any breast enlargements?

Extract the entire Bloodelffemale folder contents from OldWorld.MPQ. Change all "BloodElf" to "Scourge". And then copy and paste them into the patch and say yes to all for replacing. done if you're on 4.0, repack if you're on 3.0.

This, among many other old posts is still pre-4.0 meaning that you would have to manually extract the files using ladik's MPQ editor and put them in a folder yourself before they can be used in the game for 4.0.1. Also, Seskin's and many other's model edits included in the patch are also of the old art.MPQ model and need to be switched to the OldWorld.MPQ model or you'd be missing shadows and having idle freezes for 4.0.1. Not to mention I had to manually edit seskin's patch when I used it way back when because the hips have 2 grooves on them on the small of the blood elves' back. =P

Btw, There's a big hole on the back of many character's heads under some hair styles. I think they are missing chunks in the .BLP. I did some what of a "fix" for it by editing the model I copied for the mod. I grabbed a small piece on the back of the scalp which had the hair texture on it, and then proceeded to expand it into the shape of a finished skull. Now at least on my end all the hair styles look fine except for 2 where the bun hair and the down hanging pony tail. Those 2 just looks hollow and broken lol.

And yet another thing to add. .DBC edits are not working, so stop asking about why some of these patches are not working if they contain .DBC files.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:12 pm 

thanks again for the help Chaisy! i will read over it and post an update to the patch once i have the DBC thing figured out and fixed.

also i noticed my human scourge mod is randomly crashing and im not sure why. it usually happens in an area where there are scourge PCs (npcs still work fine) so i think i may have flubbed something in the helm fix, i will be investigating and posting and updated and non-crashing patch as soon as its fixed Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

I am also working on a patch that turns the warlock voidwalker into a valkier. just got to work out a couple of skin issues with the wings and try and figure out how to get it to fly in place rather than stand. i have an incling the fix may be in a dbc edit as well. we shall see.

teaser pics
Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21
(the skin mod on the valkier is not mine. i borrowed it from Zilem, all credit goes to him Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 )

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 pm 

Zilem wrote:
Techicaly i think the Alpha Geist model would have ben better for a ghould replacement
which is a Undead Female using the Geist animations (so it might have all animations), the only bad thing is that the model have a hole in the back and 2 pants Geosets are active
(and that it don't look much like a human anymore?)

You can find the model Under Common.MPQ(i think) :\Creature\Geist
do have a look at it in model viewer, as you might find it prettty sexy

Yeah i saw that one but it looked like the model was unfinished. had some wierd disks on the upper legs or something. so i just looked for something else Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 I may take a second look at it since it seems to be right up Mecha's ally Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 (fully naked and bones showing)

Shephren wrote:
Woot?! You are fast,very fast^^
Nice work again!
Only thing I've noticed so far are the nipples.I think you can gues what i mean by having a look.

Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Is this because of the fact that this is actually scourge model,not human and the nipples are....somewhere else?
Used the nude patch posted before again,looks the same.
Not that this would be a problem,but if you feel to improve this already hot piece of work...just wanted to help^^

I noticed this as well. i will have to go do some tweeking to get the nipples to match up to the models. Currently the skin for the bodies are not mine in the two scourge PC patches. They are Zilems. And I think they were made before the models where edited. repositioning the nipples in photoshop will take time as there are 10 body and 10 torso skin blps per model which means about 40 photoshop edits in all...well 80 if i do all 4 models.

Last edited by on Tue May 18, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 >> Next