Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Nude Mod

PS: Spell Force 1 was awesome to bed at night and morning is your avatar to single pair LV. increased.

How is that for?

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 pm 

Hi Gonas1 in terms of arcadia, as I speak to you again bit part. The game has been tested by magazines and already have 3 guilds where you can Subsequently it! The battle system is the same Risen much. Well yes but I'm focussing more on Two Worlds and prior to Oblivion Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Well if I have to schonmal classics .... Baldur's Gate series, the whole ... whether there ever again what is comparable?
But yes Mass Effect 2, I'm also 4 times by part 1, I think around 8 times Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania? Simply brilliant. Dragon Age I by only 3 times.
But I am convinced about the Two Worlds II is a game that is worth to buy and play!

Slpit / Second I was not entirely convinced about Blur I prefer

* wink *

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:45 am 

Hi

Since there are some Lv. where zuplastert passages with the eleven towers and human towers.

As more supply will come at the SPAH killed before they reach the tower.

Important it can not be a separate unit in the near, or remain the SPAH stand and walk irgentwann back and come back with reinforcements.

Nothing more.

PS: yes I can even look for screens, maybe I'm still in the archive which irgentwo

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:02 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Nude Mod

PS: Spell Force 1 was awesome to bed at night and morning is your avatar to single pair LV. increased.

How is that for?

Hi

Do I have to start all over and done, when there was no coach for Spellforce.
Have I placed my character jrgendwo where your opponents have appeared again and again have turned the Godmodus, and leave the game all night running, after which my character a few levels higher, this did not in any SpellForce , Abstrutz followed suit.

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 pm 

Dark_Nature
Hi Gonas1 what arcadia concerned, because I bit again speak to you in part. The game has been tested by magazines and already have 3 guilds where you can Subsequently it!

Дh, no Believe me I know what I am talking about. There are three guilds, but which you can not Subsequently you.
As for the journals: First, some magazines, not only praised.

Go to YouTube Download Video

Secondly, one has already seen enough material to make some things in his own opinion. About Possible Vow heard this swan for me to Gehype usual, it can be little.

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am 

Gonas1 Hi,
of which the game is praised nochnie something I have heard, is kinda new to me. But well as I said before the game I was not buying me anyway because I'm just on Two Worlds II and that's already bought Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania? If Arcadia is bad, all the better for Reality Pump, who have ideas in my opinion always great ...
* Wink *

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:23 am 

hi

So I think Blizzard makes great games because of that I'm going to buy.

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:09 am 

Hi Nature,
but I think it went just a bit off topic by me ^ ^ Take it not evil but bizzard directs all yet again in a different direction (where it lands so it often enough).
Click here just to Arcadia and Two Worlds 2 and its predecessor ...
* Wink *

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 pm 

Hi,

zuruckzukommen to the start post, I'm going down two games because I played the predecessors and I liked the person well.

What I have seen of both games appeal to me fully, but not the day you'll knock RELEASETAG but wait a couple of days what the community is writing like that, because of bugs and stuff.

P.S. ABOUT Gothic 3 was indeed partly rightly written a lot of criticism but now with the community patch and the Quest Package G3 is an absolutely brilliant game.

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:01 am 

Crazy69 Hi,
that you already own zuruckkehrst the meaningfulness of the thread.
Yes, before the bugs I am also afraid. Well is already ordered, I can write yes then how it is;)
So you belong to the few people who were good Two Worlds? Gegallt me.
* Wink *

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16
 >> Next