New Topic Post Reply  [ 894 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Understandable. I did notice you mentioning in one post that you made draenei skins, but I can't find the link. Could you point me towards it?

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:57 pm 

combiner wrote:
first fix the thing about man-thongs Re: Trollpaxton's texture packs (Latest update Jan 23 2011)

First read my previous posts explaining why there is nothing I can do about them.

Isabella, nipples in WoW are like 8 pixels wide, which isn't enough to draw any detail at all.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:30 pm 

Yah, that is correct. I mean, there are documents in the zip listing all the changes out, but...

Anyhoo, maybe you are thinking that I can replace robes with pants, but I can't--that can't be changed.* So, I have extra pants skins and not enough dress skins for the starting sets. Oh well.

* Can't be changed with a simple texture replacement. I know that people will say that it can be done by editing dbc files but I refuse to get into that because it is hard, requires the patches to be updated with each patch, and would be incompatible with other dbc edits you might have installed.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:32 pm 

I posted in the requests thread, but figured it couldn't hurt to put a little plug in here (not certain if you have either of these thread tagged, but just in case one is and not the other)

Was looking at the NElf body type versus the BElf body type, BElf seems to be closer to the Drow (and even the Dark Elves of old EQ1) as I remember them than the NElfs... would it be possible to do a reskin on the BElfs like the one you did for the other? Loved the color you went with on the NElf (but haven't enjoyed playing alliance for years T.T LoL)

Thanks for your consideration!

(Edit: Must train myself to at least check the most recent page of posts in a thread before shoving foot in mouth and duplicating a request... >.> <.< ^__^ consider this a bump or a second to that notion then! )

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:38 pm 

Trollpaxton wrote:
redshell6858 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA now that u figured out a way to make skirts make a japanes school girl outfit!!! Re: Trollpaxton's texture packs (Latest update Jan 23 2011)

I"d honestly like to make one but this skirt is really just an optical illusion and it only works if the skirt is black. Re: Trollpaxton's texture packs (Latest update Jan 23 2011)

Just make the shirt for now then, the schoolgirl uniform would work well with the Simple Kilt for now as there are times when long skirts are worn with those uniforms.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm 

How come you added see through undies on the updated nude DrowNelf females?

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm 

Huh, nobody seems interested. Fair enough, it's probably just my wierd perversion, but just in case I made the white outfit a bit more glossy. It was, and still is, kinda hard to see. Hard to make something that is white more white. Have some new pics and a new zip:

Re: Trollpaxton's texture packs (Latest update Jan 23 2011) Re: Trollpaxton's texture packs (Latest update Jan 23 2011)

http://rapidshare.com/files/106019486/T ... ena_v2.zip

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:53 pm 

Bias wrote:
Isn't changing gnomes to draenei a game altering effect? They would be easier to target.

I don't click on the anyway. Targeting macros for the win.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:11 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Thank you much for the bc modal switcher, just to help out I got it down but so far the errors seem to rely with male undead/blood elfs, its a full male model, with be face, but undead skin from the neck down. With the draenei female, same thing, male draenei look good, and female bes are perfect save for no piercings and sometimes missing jaw heh. Excellent!

Curious about what I like? click here. .

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 pm 

am i the only person who has been being d/c'd when using the cheer leader patch? i got a wow error saying something like unable to read Be file.... any suggestions?

Edit: woops wasnt using a model edit program Re: Trollpaxton's texture packs (Latest update Jan 23 2011)

Last edited by on Mon May 26, 2008 6:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 894 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90
 >> Next