Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Topic Fallout 3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:11 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

What could now be known, are now three official add-ons for Fallout 3, which is . all can relate ONLY via Windows Live (apart from some other sources if one knows where to look ...) * whistle *
These are:

Operation Anchorage: an extra one in a simulated battle in Canada against the Chinese leads and at the end of a nice reward waiting, if you survived (about 50-10 hours spielspau)

The Pitt: You get a quest line which ienen sooner or later in the ruins of a Nude Modstadt leads (I had my it Chicago, am I but non-safe) where you have to be the slave to the familiar high work through quests and finally a heavy ethnic decision. Of course you can again get all kinds of nice toys to reward and will last approximately as long such as OA

Number 3 is an addon called Broken Steel and only came out recently. This leads the story after the end of the Hauptkampangne and increases the level cap to 30 with new perks, etc. The story begins two weeks after the Kampangnenende and it fights on the side of the Brotherhood against the Enclave. New quests, new Rustugnen and weapons and even new perks and increased level cap. Time can give I do not do more now.

!!!WARNING!

Third Addon install in any case! Just wait until the next patch.
were in Fallout Nexus Forum has reported all sorts of errors and I can some of them confirm first hand.
The game is crazy unstable, some regions are one front and one is thrown back to the desktop back. Former heal Pazeller get are red exclamation mark, enemies are invisible, and similar spirenskes.
The game plunged either an indefinite time off when it executes certain actions or by something else.

I have tested the modded as I cleaned the entire game from the disk and deleted all entries of the game in both the Registry and on the C drive did.
After the reinstall I got the game one hour of play, ie after each instalation addons and updates. Only when the last activation addons, caught the bug again. After the shutdown of BS, I could play four hours with no problems! And no, then plunged it does not, but I verlieu the game write the to everything here.

So as I said wait, better for the next patch should, Bethesda give out another one. well at 1.5 operate OA and TP, could still find no error.

So until then, and much more Spau Topic: Fallout 3

Post subject: Re Subject Fallout 3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:32 pm 

Broken Steel has introduced bugs, yes. Unstable or even unplayable for me is he does not.
I just the 2nd time with BS-addon completely through the main campaign.

The only bug I've been using version 1.5 and BS is the aufhangt to leave the game when - this can easily deal with ALT + F4. Then I have to shoot the Fallout3 process in Task Manager but that's about it. Other bugs me otherwise noticed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:47 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Habs now found out myself:

Instructions for Use of Steel Broken

This little guide is intended to show how I run Broken Steel, despite all the mistakes I made. The fact that it works for me, need not mean automatically that it works also with all other such shows but one way could go like it. Attention contain spoilers!

First time I bought the 3 addons, an original German version of Fallout 3, I was already here. (Where I've her is a minor point.)
Since I installed the game before that, but it was not really good and stable, I've installed it again from scratch. After uninstalling, I have to search the Registry to register with Fallout 3 scans and deleted.
Then I have my C: drive also searched for the remains of the installation folder and all entry and also deleted. Finally, I have the My Documents \ My Saves \ folder, checked that the appropriate save game folder was also deleted.

So now were to have been on the contents of my mod collection, deleted all entries on Fallout 3 as if it were never installed.
Next, when I installed the game and hochgepatchet to the current version 1.5.
After an hour of play, I was about bears witness that it was liquid.
Next, when I installed the addons in the order of their release date.
So first O.A. then T.P. and finally B.S.
The last addon I had to note that came. Bik files in the correct folder. (Data \ video \)
Otherwise I first installed any mods.

Now that all the addons were installed, I have successively activated with an hour of playing time in between, and was able to discover satisfied that occurred in the first two addons are no errors and the game was already stable. At last, however, altered the addon because I transported over the game after a few minutes on the desktop back.
So I switched B.S. again (in Hakchen Modverzeichnis remove the launcher) and have played through the game until just before the end.
I got me the super mutants in the project Purity chamber and taken just before I had to decide who is entering the chamber, I have saved and left the game. I have the launcher then B.S. switched on again and at the above agency carried on. I have the super mutants in the chamber and sent to me so secured some positive karma points, as close Ulich, neither the main nor the Chara Madel died of the Brotherhood. After the credits, then came the message 2 Weeks Later and the CAMPAIGN continued.
As soon as I could, I got saved, got out and I disabled the mod again.
Then I wanted to test whether it had made a difference if the addon was not activated software, so I did it first again turned off and lo and behold, it goes on anyway!
So I can now rest at some versaumten quests and the two other addons in making end before I go to the people of Operation Broken Steel and the campaign as an end.
However, I was just before you arrive there, activate the mod again or it could be the lack of content there.
Throughout the time when the addon was not checked, I was just about 20 hours of play time to crash! After another 5 hours and the credits roll, I then had a second Game crash. But compared to previously where I had about every half hour to hour in a nasty crash unangekundigten any activity or always in the same areas, that's quite enjoyable.

This time I did without the installation of so-called Uncensor mods, so Splattermods, as these are the main. Exe file rewrite, causing more errors.

Should get this last run other add-on.
In any case you need to plan to that the. Bik files in the right place, otherwise plunged the game to finish the main campaign from easy!

Much Spau still Цdland;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:41 am 

The version 1.5 is the one for Broken Steel makes absolutely need problems with a variety of mods if you like how I used those.

Most crash to desktop when saving or just ctd without warning from time to time.

Remedy community since the program FO3Edit !
The program with the parameter -master update executed corrects used mods then the se with 1.5 run correctly.

Errors were struck me still is in some cells, mostly basement, a hole in the ground is ... let the deal but so far.

Red exclamation point and invisible enemies, as described here I had but when I F3 with an executable version of any NEN 1012 uncut patch are good for all the versions should have started.
With proper 5.1 exe (ie with ner better uncut EXE, because cut is stupid) I never had.

Nude Mod Overlord

P.S. Anchorage, Alaska
P.P.S. The Pitt plays in the names given Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:50 pm 

Small question Overlord, which have of the 10 files taken?
View as not. Re: Subject: Fallout 3

Otherwise, thanks for the correction;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 pm 

The Latest, so I took 2_4_3_Beta. .

Oh yes before ne secure the game and esp files is certainly not wrong as heist because so already;)

As this function is still considered EXPERIMENTAL, please make sure you have a full backup of your data folder and your save games before using it.

I'll not take any responsibility if your computer explodes, gains sentience and start chasing you around the room or anything else that might happen.

Post subject: Re: Topic Fallout 3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

OK as I understand it I have the Fallout 3 GOTY edition it has Fallout 3, Operation Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout and finally Mothership Zeta. As far as I know ver 1.7 works fairly well.

Post subject: Re: Topic Fallout 3
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:02 pm 

:Bravo: :good: :good: :good:

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]