Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Ditto!

I found STALKER dermauen lame ... 've played it only 2 hrs -.-

Post subject: Re Still too Drakensang
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 am 

Tee4wo
I am also on it already, after the last, rather disillusioning year RPGs finally content with what! Re: Still too Drakensang ..

Witcher was probably more of a bullet to the back ...

How different but the taste ...

Witcher is for me liked the best RPG since Gothic2 me (unmodified) is better than Gothic 3, Oblivion and Two worlds together.

Had a few small defects were largely patched but (few bugs, load times long, long, too little inventory) but I've also played Gothic3 directly as it came out and I made hats Spau so ... ;)

To Drakensang ...

I know exactly what net but was using the old divide-DSA could I never get used properly, will surely follow, but the reporting and hope to demo at NEN / shortly after publication.

TECHNICAL sees at least so far from first class is only for me umbedingt not the decisive factor in role-plays.
Atmospare and story are as important to me, only you can something bad in screenshots and so determine.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:46 pm 

Does Overlord.

Will wait times on a demo. 'm Curious how it will be.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:22 pm 

Overlord I was not soo good, was somehow reminded of Pikmin pretty ^ ^.

I think I'll play the witcher again .. I almost played for the release without patches .. and with my old computer (== geruckel very forgiving, and ... damn long load times)

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:41 am 

The Black eye 4 is only just out in the 2nd quarter of this year.
What do I might like to know what actually is, or what was the predecessor to gamble? This was only in the bird's eye view, or can this game be gambled in the first-person view?

The first two parts of the North Country trilogy one is still wandering about the map between different places, and dungeons. The towns and dungeons were then in 3D (even this early Wolfenstein 3D), but the contest was played on a 2D battlefield.

The third part was to travel without the card, as it spielte.Dh only in a city motion in 3D, fighting on a 2D battlefield.

Therefore the Drakensang clearly distinguished from the North Country trilogy. From what I've read it will be with the battles more like the last part of Wizardry.

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 am 

DSA 1-3 I have them all, but none could then convince me correctly. Somehow I always seemed to me as if I did not help missing pen paper books were to play ...
Kam added that the parts were not level beginner-friendly and it has quickly made a useless, or at least lame Char.

In Drake's song to me now but looks like as if you come to play and the whole set of rules, both been streamlined and proceeds in the background. In this respect, I'm lookin forward to it.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:17 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei people

have good screens to Drakensang of female Avas in pcgames
seen looks really strong.
Supposed to come out later this month, can not wait.
The Girls Garments have since been not much more to.

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 am 

Hey people

have good screens to Drakensang of female Avas in pcgames
seen looks really strong.
Supposed to come out later this month, can not wait.
The Girls Garments have since been not much more to.

Then was allowed to create the one Nudemods be easier if the harm Madel for so little.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:01 pm 

Hei Together

So tomorrow is supposed to stand with us Drakensang into the store.
Only the funny, we have a holiday tomorrow, and must wait one day
until then I can even install the game.
There are those who live in Germany it better? Do not think that is
you tomorrow pending a national holiday, right? Howl
Please no large contributions tomorrow about Drakensang, otherwise
I'm dan me before blod.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:20 am 

sorry toni release, but we had today and I installed habs shcon and play in love with rising spaufaktor ^ ^ * *

is the game has something of life!

Here are 2 extracts of help from me in NEM Fantasy forum:

This, realistic nature of this glory! Truly one of the most fantasy games of all times!
Although there is no will teleport stone as in NWN and running around a sometimes encouraging biscuit, but Darfur has the game to many great for location you are quiet times should take a closer look
How DASM it is the talent, looking ihc not exactly.
Well you get experience points with each success. Then you get with ner specific number, skill points, each a separate number to atribut verbrauhct skill points. auuerdem which you should leave something, because you also need new skills such as alchemy or to learn forge next to the cash heist that because this is not cheap to learn

jobs I've yet Smithing, Alchemy and Bowmaker found. Then there a secondary activity such as wilderness customer and n few other things. Also you can learn new weapons can lead to.

But anyway, it pays to bring the psiel. the atmosphere and the optics are looking for is their equal, the music fits even the language as the people already antiquity, the builders superstitious, etc.

It makes NEN heiden Spau

Ah yes, the game is the current DSA standard rules and a Horprobe from a DSA Horbuch included.

Expensive in the collector, the 10 € and it still ne ledermap, a soundtrack cd and n bissl kleinkram with it. but Latzen Darfur 10 € more ... Well what is probably only for fans

least on my computer:
AMD 64 X2 4800 + with 2gig ram and X1300 + 256MB Graka runs as licking and looks amazing! A stream looked so realistic in any game jeh needs of
The game is not to hide behind oblivion in terms of graphics, in the contrary.

Well I'll then again through the world of beat Aventurien

PS It needs the CD just to start. But because it comes from Germany, it will take some time until a cd comes dingsbums.

And

So in the moment is the setting to medium, low shadows, etc., but only the low shcon see shadowy credible and without pixel sau cool off! bleed seeds float in the air of dandelions and other, if one runs through the tall grass scares you fly from and partridge in the torches dne katakomben moth or bat scurry around a uberm head.
The time of day change too, have never been to a beautiful sunset seen in a game

It plays like NWN, but it runs 100 times flow strength and looks better than ncoh NwN2!

The first time I can tell you where I've fallen in love with a fantasy game! : Inlove:

had never thought that a German team of developers can make something great!
Urgent Recommended! stretch

The all have their own NEN own character and are very believable ruber.
The Syncro is made believable and great. As I said, is the language as well as medieval ruber. It has been really worth it to buy!
Make a bright Ferdok

Ьbrigens you can minimize it! needs but a few seconds until the graphic has built up again, but each is preceded by minimizing a auto save function, so even if it abschmiert, you lose nothing. and so far I've found no bugs of any kind!
No Soundbugs, no graphics bugs, no crash by bugs! is
The next patch is still waiting for ne Wiele can> D

ihc more to be said, it is heavenly! Very Happy

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next