Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Times plain text
Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:53 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi people

I did with us for a make it clear, and this for the last time
Lycanus sand elan

plain text for me are both arseholes. Since Lycanus threatened with law, even where the lives of deception? In the funny farm? Or where? Dan is still this ass sand pushed therefore, no idea what's at stake, but a huge door. And it is still threatened with a lawyer is so laughable, that law had indeed sprung from a well to be slapped.
So far so good: Now is very wahrscheindlich for the hammer to come all of you. I'm tired namely slow, put me to have to deal with such Дrschen. I will within 5 days nude mod from the grid.
This is for me now entgultig: nude mod will no longer exist in 5 days. Maybe I will open again what, but only about 30 years in 20, who these idiots are extinct.
This is my last post here in this forum.

Did I read until later by Lycanus unfortunately, this is because in some way: apply

The thing is, who is not all been clarified until today, Lycanus go to the police and bring charges!! ! Against what or whom??

About opposed to me in real life so large mobs do not like so please, that's terrible, because erubrigt any comment.

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:11 am 

Ui, that would be really awesome, if it does.

I have no idea what exactly happened there, and it's probably better that way. But it's always sad to see how a few that seem not to know the rules, the other Spau can spoil the joy. Re: Sometimes plain text You might put you over the next still in the 4 1 / 2 days. Goods already received if the page would remain.

Nude Mod, the little witch

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 am 

Woah,

The fall hard to swallow! But where should you go here as early as lawyers, police and rights you might think that it is the best for all, even if it's for the Comunity already blod.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:26 am 

Sey7
Woah,

The fall hard to digest! But where should you go here as early as lawyers, police and rights you might think that it is the best for all, even if it's for the Comunity already blod.

Hi Sey7

Add but something about this:
So for police, law etc: I see the opposite actually very calm, which I will pass jrgendwo.
Stuff like that can only write so someone whose convolutions are stopped at age 12.

Got there in what Peto:
It could be that whom nude mod but there are all the new registration will have to scan your ID card with us. Then I can see exactly if the vote ages. This program should I get in 2 weeks. This system was then installed as quickly as possible with us. Whom the person can emit such threats, then I am over the age information is not so sure. All members who are already here must so inform the Auweis scan do not only new applications. Those who can not teach ID would end up with the cold.

I have to laugh but really: How is the action the name? Nude Mod has something against women with large breasts like, right?

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Nude Mod.

Scan of the ID card is certainly a good ide, but the gnaze has a hook.

The little son can indeed also from the Paso father / brother of large borrow short.

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:26 pm 

I also found it very sad when nude mod, because some idiot was going from a few network. Since I was there but prefer that we move the grid again close when we leave here criteria and who not. I had nothing against my scan, ID card, because I have to hide in this regard. (A telephone number would also be a possibility)
Unfortunately, there are idiots from time to time who think they have to make stress. appeared in the Internet even more than in real life because they think they were anonymous. I think something just weak. I am also quite behind you and Nude Mod vol. It may not come from the people, rumpobeln not read rules and I behave as non-adults. Whether one is now on grou breasts or not, anyone can say that he does not do it and you Nude Mod mainly because it's your page. (I personally like the big ones can not;) see melons).
Well, as I said, I found bad was to disappear when nude mod, but it's up to you and I can understand, but I was not looking, so if you do not make these two even come endgegen.

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:31 pm 

Hi All

Ohman is not it a few days online breaks apart the world.

First of all calm down and breathe deeply.

To whom it does not fit when someone suggests his views on various matters and another that can still leave voluntarily.

This could be noticed even einwenig will be those conversations were still online.

And this is with the legal system and continental slope and also is your server provider of the first to say something if they have not Regelkonfirm ware.

Anything else that the forum may be said and done as well and is held in the forum rules.

Anyone who does not stop the fact you can also cancel, and then still having problems, then there from a legal perspective, the state officials.

1.Ausweiseinscannung is ok,

when, as indicated by the father or brother should be from an address but is still available. are

2.Solche peace Store it in every forum, there is only one thing helps block the relevant IP.

Addendum: Screenshots of conversations that anyone can make, but if someone needs a really is not that difficult.

One need only provide the background to the rest of the page itself on the one is.

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:43 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

Scan of the ID card is certainly a good ide, but the gnaze has a hook.

The little son can indeed also from the Paso father / brother of large borrow short.

Hi

Yes, after the scan of the card, got a new member then only an e - mail from us, or he must then activate it.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 pm 

So the IP block is not due to the dynamic IP address.
This was only work with static IPs.

Let's see what results yet. Let's hope the best.

So, Nude Mod.
The activation email will be nciht more the system will be sent to the user, but the system as Admin to you only when you then have the card scanned, you forward the email with the activation link?

Then I was ordered to'll see exactly where the mail is generated, so I will not be used as the destination address, the user e-mail but the Admin Email. And this email is then forwarded to Bedraf from you to the User or even halt.

Since I have time in the system to see if I can find the email generation.

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:31 pm 

hi

it would be a shame if the page would be gone.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next